To continue or take a break... (DNP)

Nieldsy19

Before we start. I have a few things to say. Yeah I'm being lazy so I'm taking DNP. Dont tell me to fix my diet or training, don't tell me I deserve to die for taking DNP (heard that a few times) basically if you have negative shit to say just keep it to yourself. I've been on cycle for 13 days. Down from 253.6 to 231.4
My family thinks I'm dying or have a thyroid issue, lol. But my source gave me 50 250mg crystal DNP pills. I'm halfway done with them. Have 25 left. Shoukd I continue till the end or take a break and do it again, and why? Would like to hear some reasoning. received_10207883773433878.jpeg 1480546340721-311909202.jpg

Don't forget to post that stuff up in GG thread for any women who might be interested in dnp also. They shouldn't just read her log and think it's great and start taking it. Harm reduction for all right?

Don't forget to post that stuff up in GG thread for any women who might be interested in dnp also. They shouldn't just read her log and think it's great and start taking it. Harm reduction for all right?
Don't forget to keep encouraging the inexperienced 20 something yr old kids on Meso either D-Max. Great job sir !

Don't forget to keep encouraging the inexperienced 20 something yr old kids on Meso either D-Max. Great job sir !
I'll keep tagging docd, and zilla now too when dnp questions come up just like I did. I didn't give the best advice, but they came and helped the inexperienced 20 something yr old. Don't see you quoting and trolling them though either.

Maybe you need a little hcg to help with the big boys? [emoji6]

I'll keep tagging docd, and zilla now too when dnp questions come up just like I did. I didn't give the best advice, but they came and helped the inexperienced 20 something yr old. Don't see you quoting and trolling them though either.

Maybe you need a little hcg to help with the big boys? [emoji6]
LOL You tag whomever you want ! You think I give a fuck? Doc and GG are well versed and if they want to advise people that's fine. Do I have to agree with it? Fuck no lol But seeing as I speak to both via PM I respect their opinions. Now fuck off and the next time you wanna name drop to back your pussy ass up think twice!

Struck a nerve there lol. So dnp isn't dangerous or poison then? Lol fuckin tard.

Make no mistake about it there is a HUGE difference bt someone like Doc-D using DNP and some noob who is experimenting with it as bariatric agent.

In many respects AAS would be considered as safe as therapeutic dosages of Tylenol compared to DNP, and that's why the latter is best left, and found in, the pesticide section of your local COOP rather than on Pharmaceutical shelves.

To that end considering how temporary the weight loss "results" are for those who use DNP, and the fact less "toxic" bariatric DRUGS are available, I just can't believe ANYONE would turn to DNP as a remedy for their physiologic AND psychological struggle with obesity.

Last edited:
LOL You tag whomever you want ! You think I give a fuck? Doc and GG are well versed and if they want to advise people that's fine. Do I have to agree with it? Fuck no lol But seeing as I speak to both via PM I respect their opinions. Now fuck off and the next time you wanna name drop to back your pussy ass up think twice!
So it's ok for them to advise a 20 yr old but not ok for me to tag them in a thread asking for help? You are an idiot. 99% of what you post is trolling bullshit anymore and helps no one. You don't have the balls to talk to certain people like you do others. Call a spade a spade or shut the fuck up. You're the pussy here. Lmao.

This is my big issue with this whole situation.

Yea and now you KNOW (or already KNEW) why those who have weight issues remain that way REGARFLESS of this months novel weight loss promo. It's much like that infomercial for the "abdominizer"
as a means of acquiring "six pac abs" Lol !

ITS THEIR LIFESTYLE, and NO DRUG can change that fact!

I'm all for harm reduction and flaming when people deserve it. But yeah that original comment @mkulltra58 you were just kinda being a dick for no reason, not the least bit constructive.
The introduction to his question was asking to get flamed. He popped the bitchy little attitude right out of the gate in his first few sentences. I'm actually surprised the flaming wasn't worse based on how antoginistic his initial post was

So it's ok for them to advise a 20 yr old but not ok for me to tag them in a thread asking for help? You are an idiot. 99% of what you post is trolling bullshit anymore and helps no one. You don't have the balls to talk to certain people like you do others. Call a spade a spade or shut the fuck up. You're the pussy here. Lmao.
Yawn...nice come back son! :rolleyes:

Before we start. I have a few things to say. Yeah I'm being lazy so I'm taking DNP. Dont tell me to fix my diet or training,

Well hell I can see this , you came in wrong a non serious asking about something serious. I did take "before we start I have something to say " as I don't care if ya'll spend countless hours in the gym ,banging weights running jogging or whatever else ya"ll do. I'm not doing non of that. Whocares cares if you can't have a jelly donut or a snicker bars I'm eating whatever the fuck I want,but um by the way can you help me out? ...you did mention shoulder injury later on but hey at least you got your answers.

DNP is a serious drug not to be played with by fucking rookies like this dope....
Why people seem to be supporting these inexperienced fuck heads is beyond me!!!! smh

No amount of lifting, dieting, or AAS experience is going to help make a DNP run any safer. The only experience that will help with regards to DNP is studying DNP and running it.

I don't think I need to explain to you why what you are doing is a dumb decision because it sounds like a number of people already have. What makes you especially stupid is knowing why what you are doing is dumb but not caring and doing it anyway. Your goals could be easily accomplished without risking your health and life, not to mention the difficulty of actually maintaining them. How about posting pictures a year from now and let's see if your still a fat, lazy, ugly fuck.

Btw, if you want to see what hard work and dedication look like, just look at my avatar.

I don't normally judge people based in their pictures but since you're asking for it.You could use a good DNP run yourself.....