[TP's TheGreyTop] [IGF-1 blood test] [May 2016]

HGH Suppression Timing Debate/ Calling All Experts

on here you can read how it's so controversial, many studies says that the suppression is much longer, some other is less.
It is odd. It looks as though you really need to read the evidence and decide for yourself. Either way, I see no particular harm in shooting it AM, in the CHANCE it might negate the suppression of the pulse by bedtime. However, pre bed you almost certainly will effect the pulse.

Now, pre bed you could potentially have better results as it mimics the natural GH pulse during sleep. I know for kids who are deficient in GH they have them shoot it pre bed for that reason. However, we are NOT deficient in GH (I'm assuming).

From what I understand you get better fat loss from multiple injections throughout the day. Like 2iu at a time several times a day 3-4 hours apart.

2iu several times per day? You think I'm made of money? Lol I was going to start at 2iu per day.. I'm 250lbs you think it'll even do anything?

Could anyone give me some info on TP? I have a source for the grey top but I wanted to compare prices to platinum direct.

2iu several times per day? You think I'm made of money? Lol I was going to start at 2iu per day.. I'm 250lbs you think it'll even do anything?

lol, out of my price range, too. I'm going to 4iu ed next month and that's as high as I can go to be able to run it long enough. I did four weeks at two and this is my third week at three. I'll be starting my cycle at the end of the month and kicking up the training a few weeks after that getting ready for my meet in September. We'll see how 4iu does for recovery during intense strength training.

lol, out of my price range, too. I'm going to 4iu ed next month and that's as high as I can go to be able to run it long enough. I did four weeks at two and this is my third week at three. I'll be starting my cycle at the end of the month and kicking up the training a few weeks after that getting ready for my meet in September. We'll see how 4iu does for recovery during intense strength training.

Sounds like a plan brother. I want to start growth now but I plan to come off for 8 weeks to clear out my receptors in August. Makes no sense to me to run it for 3 months and stop. That fall stack will be beast though :) That'll be when I start to prep for my next meet. After my meet Sunday I'll be doing g4p workouts until about October to focus on building my quads and letting my body recover.

Sounds like a plan brother. I want to start growth now but I plan to come off for 8 weeks to clear out my receptors in August. Makes no sense to me to run it for 3 months and stop. That fall stack will be beast though :) That'll be when I start to prep for my next meet. After my meet Sunday I'll be doing g4p workouts until about October to focus on building my quads and letting my body recover.
G4P = Gay for pay... What?

Also, you don't need to "clear" your receptors.

Yeah, I wanted to start it two months before my cycle so it'd be kicked in for it. May end up running it through my next cruise, I don't know yet.

I did a strongman workout yesterday and had a blast. 580lbs yoke walks, 210lbs per side farmer's carries and 430lbs tire flips. My traps are more sore than they've ever been. Definitely going to start incorporating this stuff in my off season training.

It is odd. It looks as though you really need to read the evidence and decide for yourself. Either way, I see no particular harm in shooting it AM, in the CHANCE it might negate the suppression of the pulse by bedtime. However, pre bed you almost certainly will effect the pulse.

Now, pre bed you could potentially have better results as it mimics the natural GH pulse during sleep. I know for kids who are deficient in GH they have them shoot it pre bed for that reason. However, we are NOT deficient in GH (I'm assuming).

Thing is I don't know how someone can be a properly functioning human being when he shoot twice a day especially am and early pm. I was a zombie 24hr that way. Now doing only pre bed injection I'm full of energy the whole day and I sleep like a baby at night. Super nice dream and wake up well rested.

To me it's not worth it to do AM/PM compared to prebed

Thing is I don't know how someone can be a properly functioning human being when he shoot twice a day especially am and early pm. I was a zombie 24hr that way. Now doing only pre bed injection I'm full of energy the whole day and I sleep like a baby at night. Super nice dream and wake up well rested.

To me it's not worth it to do AM/PM compared to prebed
I had that issue for a few weeks, I leveled out though! Pre workout was the worst, I was a zombie. Now it doesn't bother me.

Back