[TP's TheGreyTop] [IGF-1 blood test] [May 2016]

Not sure I've haven't run GH yet. But I've researched & spoken to many brothers here on Meso about the greys & blacks. Imo I will go through TP when I order man. Just over 300 iu's was gonna run me $750 Cdn/$585 Usd shipping included .Better deal going through TP bro...
Right on brother appreciate the info

I've been very happy with the results. I'm the leanest I've ever been at this high of a bodyweight and my sleep has improved by a ton.
Been happy with Greys a lot too... Ran 3 kits of the blacks, seemed up to par as well. My only complaint about those is the rubber stopper.... They're very hard and dense, so the bend the needles all the time, and dull the shit out of them... Maybe TP has resolved that, IDK.

Been happy with Greys a lot too... Ran 3 kits of the blacks, seemed up to par as well. My only complaint about those is the rubber stopper.... They're very hard and dense, so the bend the needles all the time, and dull the shit out of them... Maybe TP has resolved that, IDK.

Yeah, the stoppers still suck.

Next month well begin my fourth month on greys. When I run out I'll be switching over to blacks until I run out of them. At that point I'll be well over six months, so I'll probably take a break.

I've dropped a ton of bodyfat in the last three months. For a powerlifter anyway. I do eat pretty clean and track all my calories, but getting super lean hasn't been my top priority. Still have more abs showing than I have since I was like 170lbs and I'm 216-218lbs right now.

I had to give up the morning dosing, by the way. I was literally falling asleep on my feet at work. The T4 helped at first, but it ended up screwing with my heart rate, so I just went back to pre bed for now.

Yeah, the stoppers still suck.

Next month well begin my fourth month on greys. When I run out I'll be switching over to blacks until I run out of them. At that point I'll be well over six months, so I'll probably take a break.

I've dropped a ton of bodyfat in the last three months. For a powerlifter anyway. I do eat pretty clean and track all my calories, but getting super lean hasn't been my top priority. Still have more abs showing than I have since I was like 170lbs and I'm 216-218lbs right now.

I had to give up the morning dosing, by the way. I was literally falling asleep on my feet at work. The T4 helped at first, but it ended up screwing with my heart rate, so I just went back to pre bed for now.
Yeah, I do 4iu in the morning and 4iu pre workout now. I used to get tired, but I think i've acclimated to them by now. 10iu was a bit too much.

@Wunderpus
@Perrin Aybara

There's a sweet spot on the stopper. It's directly in the center of the circle on the stopper. As soon as you pierce the stopper turn the vial over and look for the pin through the slit. If your too far off angle, you'll see it began to head toward the side of the stopper.

Hope that helps
Okay, good to know. Never had the issue with the Greys, but the black tops were really bad!

Yeah, I do 4iu in the morning and 4iu pre workout now. I used to get tired, but I think i've acclimated to them by now. 10iu was a bit too much.

I have to lie down to work on things at my job and I was actually falling asleep. A couple times I'd snap to covered in sweat and 30-45 minutes had gone by. Good thing I work alone. Still, my motivation was really suffering and I just couldn't wait to get used to it.

@Wunderpus
@Perrin Aybara

There's a sweet spot on the stopper. It's directly in the center of the circle on the stopper. As soon as you pierce the stopper turn the vial over and look for the pin through the slit. If your too far off angle, you'll see it began to head toward the side of the stopper.

Hope that helps

Thanks. I use short pins, so if I miss that spot they won't go through enough to draw. Even knowing where it is I occasionally miss.

For me the hardest part is reconstituting the vials without getting chunks stuck to the side. I've been very carefully putting a little air in first, so it doesn't suck the water in so quickly. If the disc gets dislodged by the air it makes it a pain. I try to very slowly push the bac water in while holding it upside down and then quickly turn it over.

hgh is amazing for fat loss. I am leaner then I've ever been....even leaner then when I was strung out on adderall. And I am still only at 2iu before bed 3 days on, 1 day off and repeat.

Agreed with the stopper. All I could think is that I was doing something incorrectly.

So happy others had similar issues. For my sanity anyways...

Agreed with the stopper. All I could think is that I was doing something incorrectly.

So happy others had similar issues. For my sanity anyways...

Gotta spin it till you see the little groove and carefully push through that. I still miss sometimes even when I'm looking right at it.

I have to lie down to work on things at my job and I was actually falling asleep. A couple times I'd snap to covered in sweat and 30-45 minutes had gone by. Good thing I work alone. Still, my motivation was really suffering and I just couldn't wait to get used to it.

Thanks. I use short pins, so if I miss that spot they won't go through enough to draw. Even knowing where it is I occasionally miss.

For me the hardest part is reconstituting the vials without getting chunks stuck to the side. I've been very carefully putting a little air in first, so it doesn't suck the water in so quickly. If the disc gets dislodged by the air it makes it a pain. I try to very slowly push the bac water in while holding it upside down and then quickly turn it over.
pharma does not do that, it dissolves immediately

pharma does not do that, it dissolves immediately

This stuff does with enough bac water, maybe 1/3ml or so will dissolve the whole disc instantly. It's just if the disc is loose and it gets splashed with just a drop or you spray too hard initially and it gets wet before you get enough water in it'll partially dissolve and stick to the sides. Then you have to gently swirl it to get it to dissolve.

I was going to say mine dissolves immediately. I also read that if the disk gets sprayed hard enough when reconstitution happens it can hurt the product. Is this true?

i noticed the blacks take way longer to dissolve then the greys. not sure if that means anything though. i fill so it hits the side of bottle not the powder and just fill and leave greys 5min blacks like 15

All my grey dissolves in 30 seconds max one min. You just need to swirl a bit when there is still a bit of puke attached to the vial's wall.

Back