[TP's TheGreyTop] [IGF-1 blood test] [May 2016]

I had that issue for a few weeks, I leveled out though! Pre workout was the worst, I was a zombie. Now it doesn't bother me.

Yeah problem for me is that i cant be a zombie due to nature of my job. Even for a day that would be a problem. So i just switched to before bed and it works like a breeze.

Some study report that elevated igf it's the reason of the suppression. So you are suppressed anyway for many hours almost up to few days when shooting HGH because the igf stay elevated for 2-3 days. But there isn't any definitive answer to it I believe.

Many studies contradict themself so... It must be a live and learn situation. Whatever works best.

In the end... Just shoot it! It will works one way or another :)

Yeah problem for me is that i cant be a zombie due to nature of my job. Even for a day that would be a problem. So i just switched to before bed and it works like a breeze.

Some study report that elevated igf it's the reason of the suppression. So you are suppressed anyway for many hours almost up to few days when shooting HGH because the igf stay elevated for 2-3 days. But there isn't any definitive answer to it I believe.

Many studies contradict themself so... It must be a live and learn situation. Whatever works best.

In the end... Just shoot it! It will works one way or another :)
This is true. However, due to the cost of GH, I think we always intend to maximize our investment. Did you try T4 w/ the GH for the first few weeks? That made a HUGE difference for me.

This is true. However, due to the cost of GH, I think we always intend to maximize our investment. Did you try T4 w/ the GH for the first few weeks? That made a HUGE difference for me.

So this is my seventh week and I switched to morning and pre workout dosing last week. If I started getting the extreme fatigue would T4 for a few weeks get me through until it passes or would I be better off just riding it out until it clears up on its own?

I got some T4 before I got the gh just in case. I always try to prepare for all these things, even if I don't use it. I've read conflicting information on T4 with gh and ended up not using it and just putting it back.

So this is my seventh week and I switched to morning and pre workout dosing last week. If I started getting the extreme fatigue would T4 for a few weeks get me through until it passes or would I be better off just riding it out until it clears up on its own?

I got some T4 before I got the gh just in case. I always try to prepare for all these things, even if I don't use it. I've read conflicting information on T4 with gh and ended up not using it and just putting it back.
Yep! 200mcg's first thing in the morning, before food brother!

I use 200mcg before bed actually at empty stomach, studies have shown a better absorption of thyroids medication during the night.
If you're using it for the energy boost, I see no reason to use it before bed.

If you're using it for the energy boost, I see no reason to use it before bed.

It's not a stimulant like caffeine or ephedrine. If it was I would not sleep during the night right? Or I would have trouble sleeping.

before bed you are on empty stomach, better absorption and doesn't change a thing in your thyroids serum level, that's why they did the study on it.

It's not a stimulant like caffeine or ephedrine. If it was I would not sleep during the night right? Or I would have trouble sleeping.

before bed you are on empty stomach, better absorption and doesn't change a thing in your thyroids serum level, that's why they did the study on it.
Interesting.

On T3, hard to find studies on T4, but since T4->T3 I suppose it'll do : "After one day of treatment with triiodothyronine there was a significant increase in body temperature and locomotor activity. The increase in heart rate was seen after 2 days."

The effects of triiodothyronine (T3) on heart rate, temperature and ECG measured with telemetry in freely moving mice. - PubMed - NCBI

Now, if increased body temp, locomotor activity and increase heart rate doesn't signal an energy "increase", IDK what does.

Interesting.

On T3, hard to find studies on T4, but since T4->T3 I suppose it'll do : "After one day of treatment with triiodothyronine there was a significant increase in body temperature and locomotor activity. The increase in heart rate was seen after 2 days."

The effects of triiodothyronine (T3) on heart rate, temperature and ECG measured with telemetry in freely moving mice. - PubMed - NCBI

Now, if increased body temp, locomotor activity and increase heart rate doesn't signal an energy "increase", IDK what does.

T3 is different imho.
T4 doesn't convert to T3 Unless its needed. With T3 you can turn your body in a state of hypertyroidism. I don't know if you can achieve the same with T4.
Your body if working properly should stop convert the T4 in t3 when he sees a surplus. The only reason some ppl report an increase of energy on t4 when using HGH is because probably their T4 output was low and so it just brought them back to a normal status.

Anyway the all HGH and T4 needed it's probably a myth. Many ppl reported no change in thyroid level when using HGH or if it happens it's just for a short time and it goes naturally to a normal level without any need of T4.

it just helps with burning more fat. I use it, just not all the time. I usually do 8-10 weeks and then stop.

My phone broke so I was off this forum for a few days. Was totally joking about g4p lol! Strongman is something I'm dying to try but there are no gyms around here..

Yea, I meant that under 6iu is worthless for building mass. There is no way I could afford that. 4iu would probably be my max as well. I can get my hands on the 6fingers red tops and my guy is getting some blacktops from tp. It just sucks that you have to buy 3 kits up front, hence the reason I'm getting through a third party. Anyways I appreciate your contribution
How many iu's per kit?

Alright so I'm assuming 10 vials 10 iu a vial. I think last I checked PD was a little over $200 a kit?
Not sure I've haven't run GH yet. But I've researched & spoken to many brothers here on Meso about the greys & blacks. Imo I will go through TP when I order man. Just over 300 iu's was gonna run me $750 Cdn/$585 Usd shipping included .Better deal going through TP bro...

Back