Treating pssd with test, HCG and proviron

Cuccu

A bit of backstory first. I'm an 18 year old male who was prescribed antidepressants from a young age. I used them for like 7-8 years with little to no help for my migraines. I quit using them around a year ago but the low libido and erectile dysfunction on the medication didn't go away. This is a condition called PSSD post ssri sexual dysfunction. I have been reading on the r/pssd reddit and seen that a lot of people recovered from cycling supraphysiological dose of testosterone and using HCG at the same time aswell as doing a proper pct. Doing this supposedly resensitizes the androgen receptors in some people suffering from pssd.

My plan is to use 300-400mg of testosterone a week as well as using HCG with it. I have also heard that proviron has helped a lot of people with pssd since it is a DHT derivative and apparently boosts libido in many. So I'm probably going to incorporate that in my cycle too. For my PCT I will most probably be using nolvadex. I'm not sure if I'm going to be using an AI but I will buy some aromasin on hand.

I'm just wanting to hear the opinions of some veteran steroid users and some advice on this shit. Will I need to use an AI? Also I'd like to hear some trusted sources especially for proviron and aromasin.

Sorry for my bad English.

A bit of backstory first. I'm an 18 year old male who was prescribed antidepressants from a young age. I used them for like 7-8 years with little to no help for my migraines. I quit using them around a year ago but the low libido and erectile dysfunction on the medication didn't go away. This is a condition called PSSD post ssri sexual dysfunction. I have been reading on the r/pssd reddit and seen that a lot of people recovered from cycling supraphysiological dose of testosterone and using HCG at the same time aswell as doing a proper pct. Doing this supposedly resensitizes the androgen receptors in some people suffering from pssd.

My plan is to use 300-400mg of testosterone a week as well as using HCG with it. I have also heard that proviron has helped a lot of people with pssd since it is a DHT derivative and apparently boosts libido in many. So I'm probably going to incorporate that in my cycle too. For my PCT I will most probably be using nolvadex. I'm not sure if I'm going to be using an AI but I will buy some aromasin on hand.

I'm just wanting to hear the opinions of some veteran steroid users and some advice on this shit. Will I need to use an AI? Also I'd like to hear some trusted sources especially for proviron and aromasin.

Sorry for my bad English.

Please work closely with your doctor and or endocrinologist.