• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Tren And Me

MANWHORE

Subscriber
I love this stuff. I am getting another bottle and i don't want to ever come off .. I probably will but i really don't want to. ... So i told everyone i was on the EQ for 6 weeks and it just killed me. My sexdrive went up the 1st few weeks and then back down. I was taking Test Prop about 4 out of those 6 weeks and i did feel the sexdrive or at least i thought i felt a little at 600mg/week with the Prop but nothing great. So i knew or hoped the Tren will do this time what it did for me last time,so i get a bottle (4000mg). I did 800mg for the 1st 2 weeks and then down to 400 for the rest (still going) of the cycle). I do Mon and Thurse shots so my 3rd week shot of Tren was Thurs. LAST Sun i felt it pretty hard. I was sitting by the computer and i just got horny as hell. I felt like i was on a mild dose of X. So when i wake up Mon morning i had sweat all over my back and chest,so i was happy because i knew it was starting :) ... I have been sweating ever since but not like while on 600mg/week .. BUT i'm only 3 weeks in .. tomorrow starts week 4,so i want to give it some time because i think 400mg/week is good for me. I feel my strength and see it going up and my sexdrive is rocketing ... I just feel an overall sense of power. I'm going to make love to my bottle of Tren tonight because i really am in love with it .... I just can't get sex and women/girls out of my head. I believe it was around week 4-5 last time i did it,that it really made me crazy. I just can't wait. I already have a nice PCT when i come off which will probably be around Jan and then a few months off and back on. Well if i can,just have to see what happens. ... Really just want to say that Tren E is BY FAR the best AAS i have ever used. I don't even think i needed to front load and i have a theory on that,so i might not front load again. ... by the way,i think that HCG really fucked me up when using it. I was using it around weeks 1-5 very few times but yeah it may not have been the right time of course. I know it should be used at the end of long cycles but i was hoping to get some of that well being feeling. Well i never really have a problem recovering even without PCT so i was just basically looking to fix something that wasn't broken. I always do that but for now on i will just do what i usually do. Just going to add B-12 for this PCT but that's about it

Last edited:
re

damn post whore...too much to read..what is your question..I cant read that much when I am drunk

Bigkarch said:
me too. as long as I have some test....gulp..more bicardi
LMAO ... I wish i had Burgardi :) ... I don't need Test with Tren. I needed to see with this second cycle and so far it's still the best alone. Do you think a 6yr cycle is too long? I have good PCT

LOL Yeah! Whats your question....:D
Anyway, this makes me want to run a Tren cycle even more! Thats good to hear MW, I certainly hope you have a some one to relieve all that pent up sexual tension on....Thick maybe?! LOL

s

Sphinx said:
LOL Yeah! Whats your question....:D
Anyway, this makes me want to run a Tren cycle even more! Thats good to hear MW, I certainly hope you have a some one to relieve all that pent up sexual tension on....Thick maybe?! LOL

s
No actually i don't but if Thick is game ... ahhh why the hell not :)

Too funny!!! I guess you could say you have "reverse tren dick"......damn, I gotta get that shit!!! My girlfriend finally discovered sex can be great. She's had this revelation when we got rockin three years ago. She just turned 45. I'm her g-d damn meatstick!!!!!!!!!

SD1959 said:
Too funny!!! I guess you could say you have "reverse tren dick"......damn, I gotta get that shit!!! My girlfriend finally discovered sex can be great. She's had this revelation when we got rockin three years ago. She just turned 45. I'm her g-d damn meatstick!!!!!!!!!

so are you complaining or bragging?

Must have been the 800mg because even though sexdrive is deffinitaly up,it's not like when using the 600 or 800/week. I want to go higher but i will only have enough for 3 more weeks so i'll give it time at this dose and see how i feel. i do feel solid in the gym and my strength is getting better. It's working but 600mg was better ... ahhh i shouldn't say that because it's about week 5 and i will give it another week

Tren over Deca?

Okay, Okay, I'm sold as hell. ManWhore's exuberance convinces me.

My cycle was going to be 500 Test & 400 Deca EW in two jabs, but I don't like Deca [dick] side effects. Tren side effects sound good enough to be front & centre effects. Would it be okay for a driven pleasure-seeker like myself to change the Deca for 200 Tren E EW in two jabs? They sound reasonably interchangeable. Or would I have to go to 400 mgs/week?

Please answer. Anticipation builds.

Solo

So Deca is a much milder androgen than Tren . So its whatever you want. Tren is derived from Nandrolone. They are very similar it seems.

You could prob get bigger on Tren. But I would have no idea b/c I have never used trenbolone.

Nandrolone also show an extremely lower tendency for estrogen conversion. For comparison, the rate has been estimated to be only about 20% of that seen with testosterones9. This is because while the liver can convert nandrolone to estradiol, in other more active sites of steroid aromatization such as adipose tissue nandrolone is far less open to this process'

Trenbolone is also much more potent than testosterone at suppressing endogenous androgen production. This makes clear the fact that estrogen is not the only culprit with negative feedback inhibition, as here there is no buildup of this hormone to report here.

There is however some activity as a progestin inherent in this compound, as trenbolone is a 19-nortestosterone (nandrolone) derivative (a trait characteristic of these compounds).

However it seems likely that much of its suppressive nature still stems from its powerful androgen action.

tren and deca are like day and night - there is no comparing them - I dont have time tonight to go into this but they are not interchangable

solo47 said:
Okay, Okay, I'm sold as hell. ManWhore's exuberance convinces me.

My cycle was going to be 500 Test & 400 Deca EW in two jabs, but I don't like Deca [dick] side effects. Tren side effects sound good enough to be front & centre effects. Would it be okay for a driven pleasure-seeker like myself to change the Deca for 200 Tren E EW in two jabs? They sound reasonably interchangeable. Or would I have to go to 400 mgs/week?

Please answer. Anticipation builds.

Solo
I wouldn't even use Tren and Deca in the same sentence and i'd go with 400mg/Tren/week,if i were you

unt0ld said:
So Deca is a much milder androgen than Tren . So its whatever you want. Tren is derived from Nandrolone. They are very similar it seems.

You could prob get bigger on Tren. But I would have no idea b/c I have never used trenbolone.

Nandrolone also show an extremely lower tendency for estrogen conversion. For comparison, the rate has been estimated to be only about 20% of that seen with testosterones9. This is because while the liver can convert nandrolone to estradiol, in other more active sites of steroid aromatization such as adipose tissue nandrolone is far less open to this process'

Trenbolone is also much more potent than testosterone at suppressing endogenous androgen production. This makes clear the fact that estrogen is not the only culprit with negative feedback inhibition, as here there is no buildup of this hormone to report here.

There is however some activity as a progestin inherent in this compound, as trenbolone is a 19-nortestosterone (nandrolone) derivative (a trait characteristic of these compounds).

However it seems likely that much of its suppressive nature still stems from its powerful androgen action.
Thanks Bill,didn't know that was you with the different screenname ;) .... I would still like to know what people are talking about when they say Tren suppesses Natural T more than Test. .. Even though i never have a problem with it,some may find it harder to BRING BACK natural test but i can't see how you can shut down something that's already shut down. test will shut you down so how can Tren shut you down more. Isn't that like trying to turn off a light that's already turned off?

Maybe tren shuts you down faster because of the lack of excess estrogen. It makes sense because you take clomid, a synthetic estrogen, and the body responds with more test production to create a balance. I've been wondering for a while whether or not there are various degrees of being shut down. I think that there probably are. Most things that occur with the human body are not black and white, there are varing degrees. One example of this might be how people report their nuts shriveling up from a cycle. I've never really done a very heavy cycle and never seen much nut shrinkage. The one thing I find interesting about this post is that most people say they get tren dick and a loss of sex drive.

I guess i can say i get Tren Dick too,but Tren Dick for me means my dick never going down most of the day. Nah i'm only kidding when i say it stays up ALL day,just whenever i think about EVEN kissing a girl. Tren gives me bigger erections,most likely because it makes me so horny,and my last Tren cycle,i can off 7-8 weeks of 600mg/week Tren E with no PCT and i felt fine. My sexdrive took a dive but didn't go down any farther than i is naturaly. .. I'm going out of my mind,i really need a girlfriend. I think i'm going to ask my wife,if she would mind. There was this lady bending over looking at the back of her car because i guess the guy behind her hit it with his .. anyway,she had a nice body and when i was looking i came so close to hitting the car in front of me ... I can't stop thinking about girls. When i wake up,i am sweating like a pig,i remember some new sex dream or a dream about a girl,most of the time i have a huge hardon .. Well if you consider 3" erect huge but that's beside the point ... I think about sex/girls most of the day in work,when i'm driving from work .. to work ... at the gym because HOLY SHIT! you have to see this girls body at my gym. She talks to me,says hi when i walk in and sometimes she bullshits about her life but i can't stay near her for long because i will just have to throw her ass right up on the counter and bang the living shit out of her. She has really nice eyes,she's pretty .. maybe not as pretty as i usually go for but her fucking body is just AMAZING. She used to wear shorts alot when i 1st joined in Sept but i guess now with the cold weather,she wears pants .. well in Sept i was only on the EQ and even into OCT so i really didn't even pay much attention to her but she lifted up her pant leg the other day to show my friend her leg and MOTHER FUCKER! I wanted to just get on my knees and beg her to let me make out with her leg. I should just ask her if she would let me burry my face between her legs. Hey what's the worst that could happen? I get kicked out of the gym,sexual harrassment charges brought on me.. arested .. devorced ... but MAYBE just MAYBE she says OK . Now is taking that chance worth it . I would have to say ... YES . but again,i am not stable enough right now to make a logical decision like that. ... On another note,i am feeling great in the gym and my strength is going up. O yes i do think about sex when i am working out too. I think the only time to don't think about it,is when i'm on the bowl.