Tren jealousy

112yagosmi

Banned for creating alt account to promote sources
I’ve run tren 5x total.

I’m a very confident and calm guy 99% of the time. But tren makes me very jealous and paranoid. I’m always wondering if my girlfriend is cheating on me. The other day some dude she works with text her asking if she could cover his shift, I didn’t say anything about it but it pissed me off. The rest of the day I was wondering if she’s fucking this dude.

I’m on 420mg tren ace a week. Besides the jealousy and paranoia, I don’t have any other significant side effects that bother me. Yeah I’m sweaty, my temper is shortened, I have heartburn, but I can easily manage these side effects.

But the jealousy gets to me.

Anyone else have jealous feelings on tren? Is that the worst side effect for you? Or does another side effect of tren bother you more?

And no my dick isn’t small. I know I please her well, But I can’t stop thinking about the possibility she’s fucking around on me. Even though I’ve found no evidence of it and she’s legit crazy in love with me.

Here is what I will say. Tren is going to give you good results we all know that however if you feel like it could actually have a damaging effect on your relationship because of what it does to you mentally and you really love this girl then drop the tren and use something else

I’ve run tren 5x total.

I’m a very confident and calm guy 99% of the time. But tren makes me very jealous and paranoid. I’m always wondering if my girlfriend is cheating on me. The other day some dude she works with text her asking if she could cover his shift, I didn’t say anything about it but it pissed me off. The rest of the day I was wondering if she’s fucking this dude.

I’m on 420mg tren ace a week. Besides the jealousy and paranoia, I don’t have any other significant side effects that bother me. Yeah I’m sweaty, my temper is shortened, I have heartburn, but I can easily manage these side effects.

But the jealousy gets to me.

Anyone else have jealous feelings on tren? Is that the worst side effect for you? Or does another side effect of tren bother you more?

And no my dick isn’t small. I know I please her well, But I can’t stop thinking about the possibility she’s fucking around on me. Even though I’ve found no evidence of it and she’s legit crazy in love with me.
Also it takes you away from that person, because you were mentally pissed the whole day, think about the time that took you away from yourself and her. If on other compounds your time and demeanor would have been invested in the time with her, instead of some fake scenario.

I love when people say yea “tren doesnt give me too many sides, beaides the jealousy, sweating, heartburn, mental psycosis, cold sweats, jealousy, death” but not to bad.

I don’t mind all the mental stuff, just the heat in the summer is a bit of a drag because I will get soaked doing any training. Lots of laundry lol

I feel like tren jealousy would bother me if my jealous thoughts weren’t just completely retarded and super infrequent. Just remember it’s the tren, those thoughts are fictitious. if it bugs you too much, maybe lower the dose or drop it before it gets unbearable.

And when I say the jealousy is outright retarded this was my experience w tren jealousy.
My wife’s female friend/coworker came over to drop off some gifts as a thank you for taking care of her & her bfs dog while out of town. I somehow had a feeling that my wife was trying to convince her coworker to be her gf and having to console her saying that even though she’s pregnant married and straight it could still work. Thinking about it for more than 5 seconds I decided hey this is probably the absolute dumbest shit that has ever crossed my mind in my entire life.

The NPP is making me want to watch guys run a train on my wife more than normal.(we swing)

Or to stack pussies and blow my load into both of them.

It's a little crazy

One thing to remember is that all powerful androgens just amplify feelings and thoughts that were already in your head and heart before you started using them.....so I suspect that there are some deep rooted trust issues within your relationship, or you've got some insecurites just like most other men and women in relationships, so maybe you need to consider that tren isn't really the problem.

The NPP is making me want to watch guys run a train on my wife more than normal.(we swing)

Or to stack pussies and blow my load into both of them.

It's a little crazy
I never understood this. It's ok for a man to sleep around but supporting a wife and letting/wanting her to get banged by other dudes. Doesn't that make you a cuck?

I never understood this. It's ok for a man to sleep around but supporting a wife and letting/wanting her to get banged by other dudes. Doesn't that make you a cuck?
if thats a cuck, then I guess both of us are cucks? She likes to watch me get banged by women too.. Why is it one sides? its kind of fucked up as we are in an age of equality.

I have blown my load into her pussy blown my load into another girls pussy that she was making out with(Single female). Their pelvises were stacked and I was going back and forth between both of their vaginas. and dropping my jizz into both of them.

So the terminology has changed.
if I was a cuck, the guys would be talking shit to me during the process, calling me a pussy etc. That shit pisses me off and if anyone tried that I would punch them. I know husbands who like that kind of play.

Technically we do stag/vixen play. ill get her guys to bang, just like she has gotten me girls to bang. We also swap with other people.

if it was a train, Ill join in on the train.

Gonna swap with a thick girl this saturday. Last I fucked her, I destroyed her asshole

Its been worse on fucking nandrolone. (The sexual desires)

no wonder she wants me to extend the cycle

God, now I feel like @TrenTrenTren

Damn you have kids?
nope

My wife’s female friend/coworker came over to drop off some gifts as a thank you for taking care of her & her bfs dog while out of town. I somehow had a feeling that my wife was trying to convince her coworker to be her gf and having to console her saying that even though she’s pregnant married and straight it could still work. Thinking about it for more than 5 seconds I decided hey this is probably the absolute dumbest shit that has ever crossed my mind in my entire life.
That's not jealousy, that's the tren making you angle for a threesome or at least to watch some lesbo action.

This one is easy to figure out, “cover my shift” is code for when he texts her and tries to keep things under cover.

“Cover my shift” really means ,”what day can we meet up to fuck again?”

It has definitely made me paranoid and jealous in the past. Last time I was on it, I started to question myself if my 8 month pregnant wife was cheating on me LOL. My wife who was too tired to do ANYTHING, giant belly and swollen legs yet, I still started having trust issues. I finally threw it out once I found myself going through her things. My wife has never given me any reason whatsoever to not trust her either. It was wild shit. However, I’m 5 weeks into 420 ace at the moment and the only thing I have goin on is a shortens fuse, which I’ve somehow learned to control and calm myself. Tren is weird and different almost every time lol

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the ones that swear by tren have never used a decent whack of primo! Tren is a shit compound

How much primo = tren effects? Like 600mg primo = 250mg tren for example...
You’re not going to get the same level of strength from primo but in terms of a recomp drug it’s amazing, yea you need to be up around 600-700/wk with it to see anything dramatic for results.

Now, DHB is another one I’ve grown quite fond of lately (if you can source one out that is put together right without the PIP) DHB probably does have the strength factor that’s on par with tren, even just 300mg a week of DHB is amazing.