Tren jealousy

Tren isn't any better at bulking than other compounds.

Tren is amazing in a caloric deficit, which is why the pros use it during a cut, but you can get similar effects with anavar.

I'll never understand why people who experience bad tren sides keep using it. Tren isn't a miracle compound. It's only better at one thing, but certainly not the only option for that one thing.

I swear, the guys who think tren is the holy grail are measuring the efficacy of the compound by how severe the sides are.

"Man, this shit made me want to eat the neighbors cum out of my dog's pussy while shoving glass shards under my fingernails. Imagine the gainz!!!!"

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the ones that swear by tren have never used a decent whack of primo! Tren is a shit compound
I guess everyone is different. I gave primo a try at 700…. Nothing very noteworthy for me. Nothing 600 test wouldn’t do by itself. I lowered to 600 5 weeks ago and added tren lol

Tren isn't any better at bulking than other compounds.

Tren is amazing in a caloric deficit, which is why the pros use it during a cut, but you can get similar effects with anavar.

I'll never understand why people who experience bad tren sides keep using it. Tren isn't a miracle compound. It's only better at one thing, but certainly not the only option for that one thing.

I swear, the guys who think tren is the holy grail are measuring the efficacy of the compound by how severe the sides are.

"Man, this shit made me want to eat the neighbors cum out of my dog's pussy while shoving glass shards under my fingernails. Imagine the gainz!!!!"
You too? Thats my go to, except i add another dog

That's not jealousy, that's the tren making you angle for a threesome or at least to watch some lesbo action.
Maybe we’ve been wrong the whole time and the side effect isn’t paranoia, it’s inspiration. I’m gonna take what you said as advice, thanks bro

I read these out loud to my wife just to show her that I’m not the only one who goes a little bit mad.

I read these out loud to my wife just to show her that I’m not the only one who goes a little bit mad.
Brother. Never ever ever let a girl see that your jealous.

Its in a woman's nature to test men. Biologically, they must do this, for survival of their offspring.

In modern times, women test men in psychological ways more than anything. Never let her see that your jealous. She will test and exploit that weakness until you crumble.

Be an iron anchor. Nothing can make you jealous because you KNOW in your heart that you are the MAN. You KNOW who she'd rather be with. If she wants to fuck somebody else, it's her loss. Let her know you're ready to move on.

Brother. Never ever ever let a girl see that your jealous.

Its in a woman's nature to test men. Biologically, they must do this, for survival of their offspring.

In modern times, women test men in psychological ways more than anything. Never let her see that your jealous. She will test and exploit that weakness until you crumble.

Be an iron anchor. Nothing can make you jealous because you KNOW in your heart that you are the MAN. You KNOW who she'd rather be with. If she wants to fuck somebody else, it's her loss. Let her know you're ready to move on.
Ah man, I told you the fucked up shit that’s happening me anyway. I’m jealous cause I can’t compete with a woman.

Ah man, I told you the fucked up shit that’s happening me anyway. I’m jealous cause I can’t compete with a woman.
Same rule applies brotha. Let her know you're getting the fuck out if you aren't happy. You be the one that sets the rules for the relationship.

The power to walk away is the best weapon that any man has in today's modern world. Let her know you are ready to use it.

There are studies regarding low estrogen and relationship jealousy. So anyone taking too much AI and tanking their estrogen and using tren could possibly exasperate, if it's even a real thing.
Also consider tren makes you horny as hell, at least it does to me.... it makes me think about sex and sometimes I even want to rub one out before I start working out and have to refrain with all of the iron God's will.
Therefore since I'm thinking about sex a lot and playing head movies of me having sex.... other head movies could creep into your head.
Almost as if it's stimulating my imagination.

As far as relationship jealousy and there being no evidence of any type of infidelity yet I play head movies.... Nandrolone Decanoate has a far higher incidence than tren.

Just know that hurt people hurt people and when you're thinking about these kinds of things it is kind of messing up your mind so you may lash out or act somewhat different and cause more arguments.

You just have to tell yourself that it is literally all in your head and shake It off. Many people will say lower your dose but I am telling you I was off deca for 25 weeks and after my first shot of 300 mg within a week the thoughts were back and that's when I figured out deca was the main culprit.

Again I kind of get it with Tren but not as bad as with deca. I still run that s*** though because I learned to just Shake It Off.

Another thing to consider is transomnia and lack of sleep causing irritability and less tolerance for any type of bullshit even the bullshit in your head.
I'm using voice to text so ignore any errors

Last edited: