Tren + MK677 - going hypo?

Greetings fellow bodybuilders,

First post on here but I've been following this forum for a long time and learned a lot from you guys.

So, I'm set on throwing in 25 mg of MK-677 per night with my stack of weekly 200 mg Tren E, 600 mg Test E and 400 mg Mast E (plus 50 mg Anavar ED). I'm doing this mainly in an effort to combat Trensomnia as I read many have success using MK with Tren to get more rest. This is my first run with Tren and it's a low dose so I figured it would be worth a try. Should it not put me more easily to sleep, I will still get more gains. So what it there to lose, right?

As for my cycle goals, it's a recomp/lean bulking cycle mostly but leaning a bit more on the cutting/recomp side, hence the Tren/Mast/Var. I understand MK might cause some bloat and increase appetite but I have an easy time sticking to my diet so I'm not worried about getting fat lol. Also, the Tren and Var suppress my appetite so that should counteract the MK hunger to an extent. I have run MK in a previous cycle with 600 mg of Test as the only injectable and had no ill effects whatsoever.

However, I am very concerned about INSULIN SENSITIVITY and HYPOGLYCEMIA! Tren causes me to go hypo all the time if I don't shove sugar down my throat during and after my workouts. How would MK-677 affect this in conjunction with Trenbolone?

I haven't done much research on this tbh. That's why I'm hoping you more experienced juicers can shed some light on this; i.e. how exactly MK affects one's blood sugar and insulin sensitivity when used with Tren. Does it make hypo more likely to occur or would it reduce the risk? Sorry for my ignorance in this regard. Just can't find a lot about this online. My desire is to get a good night's rest on Tren - but not the long type of sleep if ya'll know what I mean! I'm only worried about going hypo in my sleep - in particular if MK does work as anticipated in increasing my quantity and quality of sleep - not in the daytime because while awake, I can steer clear of blood sugar drops. However, in a deep sleeping state things might not go so well...

Rich Piana said there is no such thing as only one cycle - which is true. I say there is no such thing as your last cycle - which is also true IF you don't die in your sleep.

If it helps, here are some basic stats
- Number of cycles under my belt: 4
- Weight: 88 kg/194 lbs.
- Bf: approx. 11-13%
- Height: 186 cm/6'1"

Thx a lot in advance brothers

I'll be running this exact same cycle minus the mk in the next couple months and all props and acetate. Should post your results

MK will not lower your blood sugar, it will increase it. If you're lean, it won't even increase it by much. I just take berberine with it and my glucose stays perfectly stable while using MK.

If tren make you hypo, just use MK with it (without berberine at first) and measure your blood sugar regularly. Keep some berberine on hand, but you may not even need it. Measure before you start the cycle so you have a comparative baseline, then measure on cycle before the mk, then measure once you add the mk.

Are you using insulin or are you pre-diabetic?
Neither. I'm not using slin and never have. As far as pre-diabetic, I've only ever had blood sugar issues twice in my life; now on my first tren run and on my last cycle which included sdrol at 20 mg ED. Actually had to drop the SD after 1,5 weeks... hoping tren doesn't give me permanent diabetes

MK will not lower your blood sugar, it will increase it. If you're lean, it won't even increase it by much. I just take berberine with it and my glucose stays perfectly stable while using MK.

If tren make you hypo, just use MK with it (without berberine at first) and measure your blood sugar regularly. Keep some berberine on hand, but you may not even need it. Measure before you start the cycle so you have a comparative baseline, then measure on cycle before the mk, then measure once you add the mk.
Thanks brother! That was really helpful. I've seen conflicting opinions about this since I started researching this (which was just yesterday lol) but this is actually what makes more sense to me and is also great news, given that tren already lowers my glucose levels. Should be a solid combo then

Was a little worried about that. Could you elaborate how your experience was and what other compounds/doses you were running as well?
He's talking about intramuscular water/mineral retention, I'm assuming, because MK will cause about 10-15 lbs of sarcoplasmic hypertrophy in the first 2-3 weeks. However, this isn't "bloat" the way people generally think of, regarding AAS.

You don't get estrogen bloat while using mk, as all of the extra fluid you retain is specifically relegated to muscular water/mineral retention. You will simply look more muscular, by alot actually. In fact, many of the most popular bodybuilding routines cause an acute increase in sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, compared to routines that cause fibrillar hypertrophy, like 5x5 or powerlifting routines.

No one will be able to look at your muscles and think, "You're definitely on MK dude. That doesn't look real." so I really wouldn't even care, if you're wanting to use MK.

The bigger concern on MK is the potential for increased blood pressure. This doesn't happen to everyone, but it's possible, so keep a close eye on your BP. Further, blood sugar is a concern, but we've been over that.

As long as you monitor your BP and glucose, you'll be fine. It's a solid compound with acute gains in the form of sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. If you're trying to look huge in a short amount of time, it's hard to beat 15 lbs of "muscle" in less than a month. Just keep in mind, you'll lose that extra muscular sarcoplasm when you cycle off.

That is pretty awesome. Favorable risk/reward ratio. Although my main reason for adding MK to the stack is to improve sleep while on tren, I certainly don’t mind 15 lbs of “muscle” in less than a month :D Bring it on MK. Thx for the great info brother!

That is pretty awesome. Favorable risk/reward ratio. Although my main reason for adding MK to the stack is to improve sleep while on tren, I certainly don’t mind 15 lbs of “muscle” in less than a month :D Bring it on MK. Thx for the great info brother!
15 lbs of muscle a month?

You actually think you grow 220grams of muscle a day? Or am I missing some running joke?

Back