MESO-Rx Exclusive Trenbolone facts - series on unique characteristics of different steroids

There's a long thread on PM about tren and histamine.
The reality is that many of the side effects that individuals experience from Tren are simply the result of irritated mast cells within our body.
The goal is to metabolize the excess histamine (DAO does this) while managing the mast cells so balance is restored which will alleviate the side effects.
Any thoughts on that as I saw no mention of histamine in the article?

There's a long thread on PM about tren and histamine.

Any thoughts on that as I saw no mention of histamine in the article?
It's not unique to trenbolone, it's a class effect of androgens - particularly nonaromatizables. Same with thyroid function effects, btw.

With gastric reflux (GERD & peptic ulcer), androgens, even testosterone, provoke a striking dose- and time- dependent decrease in histamine excretion. Testosterone virtually abolishes kidney histidine decarboxylase activity. So basically, like in the article about Histamine & GERD that I wrote and that was plagiarised on Professional Muscle - here [link] - I just remember that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and that where people apply creative license, they err.

Estrogens are protective in this effect on histamine.

In Androgens and acid reflux, peptic ulcer I suggest treatments that include Pepcid.

Anyone else get persistent hiccups with Tren?
Used to only get them at Tren E at 600mg/wk.
Then I started to get them at 400/wk.
Now, even at a low dose (for me) of 200mg/wk, I get hiccups.

Only starts literally 3 days after starting Tren E.
So now I don't run it because the hiccups just aren't worth it.

From veteran to veteran : your health and digestion aren't worth the small benefits you get from tren, make sure you discontinue use ASAP.

Yes. Pepcid and half a tums tablet every morning works for me. Tren is uniquely powerful as this article explains. No replacement for it really. If you're able to tolerate it, Godspeed to you.

Great to see new, credible information out there. Explains some side effects ive been getting too thank you!

Noob question: so does that mean running tren alongside your gh is extra conducive to hyperplasia?

Great to see new, credible information out there. Explains some side effects ive been getting too thank you!

Noob question: so does that mean running tren alongside your gh is extra conducive to hyperplasia?
Basically yes. There's no question that skeletal muscle hyperplasia occurs when combining AAS & resistance training (and even clen, not to mind GH, increase it). The debate was always whether it occurs without drugs... it does.

How severe would you rate the ability of tren to cause blood clots compared to other steroids?

Increased risk of thrombosis: Trenbolone may increase the risk of blood clots, which can lead to heart attacks or strokes.

(chatgpt)

How severe would you rate the ability of tren to cause blood clots compared to other steroids?

(chatgpt)
I think trenbolone is particularly cardiovascularly risky for several reasons including its antagonizing MR.

See Trenbolone Insights: Unique Characteristics of Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids – Part 1

With respect specifically to its thrombotic effects, it would have reduced risk if guys used rational dosing.. got to understand it's ~ 4-fold as potent at activating the AR as testosterone.

@Type-IIx Im really interested in your thoughts on trenbolone effects on liver and kidney, as far as tumors, and glomular damage?

If so is it more harmfull to the liver than orals or worse for kidneys than var/eq, and why is this?

@Type-IIx Im really interested in your thoughts on trenbolone effects on liver and kidney, as far as tumors, and glomular damage?

If so is it more harmfull to the liver than orals or worse for kidneys than var/eq, and why is this?
It is relatively harmful for the liver and kidneys.

With respect to nephrotoxicity in terms of damage to the nephrons of the kidneys, androgens tend to cause nephron damage while estrogens oppose it. Since trenbolone is so potent at the AR while not aromatizing, it's the most harmful among the injectable AAS for the liver and the kidneys.

However, since it's not extensively metabolized by the liver, unlike the 17AAs whose 17α-alkylation increase biological half-life and therefore exposure to reactive-oxygen species (ROS), it's (to some degree) less damaging than these orally bioavable AAS for adenomas and glomerular damage.

Would you say 300 mg Tren A per week is a rational dosage? Like 300 Tren A with 150 mg Test P when on a cut?

It is relatively harmful for the liver and kidneys.

With respect to nephrotoxicity in terms of damage to the nephrons of the kidneys, androgens tend to cause nephron damage while estrogens oppose it. Since trenbolone is so potent at the AR while not aromatizing, it's the most harmful among the injectable AAS for the liver and the kidneys.

However, since it's not extensively metabolized by the liver, unlike the 17AAs whose 17α-alkylation increase biological half-life and therefore exposure to reactive-oxygen species (ROS), it's (to some degree) less damaging than these orally bioavable AAS for adenomas and glomerular damage.
Thank you for taking your time, I love tren but Im much more concerned about liver/kidney health. A bit off topic, but it seems that anavar isn't that liver toxic, but may be very bad for the kidneys, should this be a concern or is anavar such a mild drug, that it could be added even when trying to limit liver/kidney damage?

Thank you for taking your time, I love tren but Im much more concerned about liver/kidney health. A bit off topic, but it seems that anavar isn't that liver toxic, but may be very bad for the kidneys, should this be a concern or is anavar such a mild drug, that it could be added even when trying to limit liver/kidney damage?
Anavar is not metabolized by the kidneys, that was a myth promulgated by R.A.S. Hemat in his work of science fiction, Andropathy.

Anavar is extensively metabolized by the liver like all 17AAs due to its 17α-CH₃ attachment and is moderately hepato- and reno- toxic because it's nonaromatizable and extensively metabolized by the liver.

Why do you have particular concern about limiting liver and/or kidney damage? Are you genetically or environmentally (e.g., alcoholism) susceptible to these harms? While renotoxicity is scary because the kidneys don't regenerate, the liver's regeneration is awesome and the derangements to liver function by AAS are short-term and rapidly reversible.

Anavar is not metabolized by the kidneys, that was a myth promulgated by R.A.S. Hemat in his work of science fiction, Andropathy.

Anavar is extensively metabolized by the liver like all 17AAs due to its 17α-CH₃ attachment and is moderately hepato- and reno- toxic because it's nonaromatizable and extensively metabolized by the liver.

Why do you have particular concern about limiting liver and/or kidney damage? Are you genetically or environmentally (e.g., alcoholism) susceptible to these harms? While renotoxicity is scary because the kidneys don't regenerate, the liver's regeneration is awesome and the derangements to liver function by AAS are short-term and rapidly reversible.
Oh wow I aways thought anavar could destroy kidneys.

My concern about toxicity is because of friends having to deal with kidney issues and previously liver aswell probably because of long term tren/oral use. I wanna avoid causing too much harm, which is why Im thinking of a test/deca/var cycle. I do love tren, but if it does more harm than good, then i'd rather get the "boost" from sublingual anavar dose.

Oh wow I aways thought anavar could destroy kidneys.

My concern about toxicity is because of friends having to deal with kidney issues and previously liver aswell probably because of long term tren/oral use. I wanna avoid causing too much harm, which is why Im thinking of a test/deca/var cycle. I do love tren, but if it does more harm than good, then i'd rather get the "boost" from sublingual anavar dose.
Fair enough bro!