Triple B Solutions

You're at a loss because of your lack of practicality.

If the quality is on point, then obviously so is whatever math the developer is using. It doesn't matter if you like the method or equation. The results speak for themselves. The Wright Brothers were told it was impossible for man to fly. But he did.

Unless you're a self righteous dick, that's obviously the driving factor. Results, and demonstratable quality, are the only figures and factors that ultimately matter.

Whether you can understand that or not. It's still true.
So what you're saying is, rather than having him post his formula for people to ensure that he even has the knowledge required to be able to make an accurately dosed product before they buy anything, we should buy the product blindly and send it for testing?

I ...what? That's the most ass-backwards thing that I've heard all day. Do you typically do research on products after you've already bought them?

You're at a loss because of your lack of practicality.

If the quality is on point, then obviously so is whatever math the developer is using. It doesn't matter if you like the method or equation. The results speak for themselves. The Wright Brothers were told it was impossible for man to fly. But he did.

Unless you're a self righteous dick, that's obviously the driving factor. Results, and demonstratable quality, are the only figures and factors that ultimately matter.

Whether you can understand that or not. It's still true.
Sir, have you recently sustained a head injury? Do you need one of us to call someone for you?

I plan to be here for a long time and I rather like my freedom. I showed some very nice equipment that show I actually care about the sterile process. I showed my steps to make capsules and I got testing. You will have a LOT of Meso users with my product in hand next week and I hope some of those users will send my product out for blind testing and give feedback.
A lot of meso users huh? At the most three droolers that will be in the hospital with an ass cheek amputation pending from Triple Pube Solutions, but he is still g2g bro!
How tf do you know anyone finds you through meso? Do you ask them specifically?

A lot of meso users huh? At the most three droolers that will be in the hospital with an ass cheek amputation pending from Triple Pube Solutions, but he is still g2g bro!
How tf do you know anyone finds you through meso? Do you ask them specifically?
Most users from Meso are extremely nice and I enjoy speaking to them. Usually they introduce themselves.

I have outlined my sterile process very clearly and I leave nothing up to chance.

I love how all these new "sources" show up with there own fan club..
I have not asked for anyone to rep for me. The only thing I did in regards to Meso is reach out to some users here and discuss the process and reach out to users with bloodwork for permission.

Like all sources here lately, that pastebin was his first that got taken down but now he’s got a new one. Nice and confusing. Customers will forever be asking after just reading the first page.

You got me, I usually don't read source thread past the first twenty and the last ten posts.
But why don't they just edit the link in their first post?

I plan to be here for a long time and I rather like my freedom. I showed some very nice equipment that show I actually care about the sterile process. I showed my steps to make capsules and I got testing. You will have a LOT of Meso users with my product in hand next week and I hope some of those users will send my product out for blind testing and give feedback.
You haven’t shown shit. There’s 1 picture with a piece of equipment. If you wanna argue that there’s another piece of equipment in the other photo, it’s completely covered up by the paper with Meso on it, it could have a gaping hole in the side of it... stop pretending you’ve shown anything to anyone.

Because of the pic shared earlier as an example, NO ONE should trust you till you show your lab. Fuck your opsec excuse, it’s empty. Like what in the actual fuck is wrong with photoing your equipment? “I value my freedom”....? Is your friends on Meso gonna recognize your V mix machine and be like “OH FUCK that’s Steve’s mixer, IT’S STEVE!!!!!!! Let’s call the feds NOW!”.

No, it either doesn’t exist or you engraved your SSN onto it with your address and a photo posted. No one is asking to take us on a guided tour of your house. It should be fairly simple to take photos of something without including incriminating evidence in it. Why there would be anything that could “take your freedom” on or near this equipment is a mystery.

Nice, he has Test Base. That's my favorite preworkout (1ml 4 hours before workout).

I'll probably TOFTT and see if his stuff is painless.

My two cents on his lab:
I couldn't give a fuck less. Expensive equipment doesn't mean more sterile or better. Unless he's shipping over 50 vials a day I'm sure he can make quality stuff with a $1000 lab setup. I know I sure as fuck did/could when I made my own.
What matters are test results, op sec, and other misc shit. Not his equipment.

Have you seen IA's setup? Great looking lab. Horrible gear.

Nice, he has Test Base. That's my favorite preworkout (1ml 4 hours before workout).

My two cents on his lab:
I couldn't give a fuck less. Expensive equipment doesn't mean more sterile or better. Unless he's shipping over 50 vials a day I'm sure he can make quality stuff with a $1000 lab setup. I know I sure as fuck did/could when I made my own.

I disagree to an extent. Something about a dude “brewing”gear over his stove top doesn’t sit right with me. I’d feel more comfortable buying from someone who has a good setup that they have actually invented money into. You are right, it doesn’t make it better. But that’s what testing is for.

My two cents on his lab:

Just because an expensive lab and good gear don’t share a causal link, doesn’t excuse the lack of photos of his setup. I’m not even interested in seeing photos of his lab to then assume his gear is good, I wanna see photos to see he has the shit he says he does and it’s not reminiscent of the photo of venoms.

Most users from Meso are extremely nice and I enjoy speaking to them. Usually they introduce themselves.

I have outlined my sterile process very clearly and I leave nothing up to chance.
Oh hi Triple Pube Solutions, I’m cumguzzler from meso. Can I order two pops of test/pube base to go? Oh and Merry Christmas.. (I’m hoping to get something free thrown in).
I actually hope you do well, if you do well everyone else will have to step it up. Currently I’m giving you a few months before something stupid happens.

Just because an expensive lab and good gear don’t share a causal link, doesn’t excuse the lack of photos of his setup. I’m not even interested in seeing photos of his lab to then assume his gear is good, I wanna see photos to see he has the shit he says he does and it’s not reminiscent of the photo of venoms.
Exactly.. same thing with the orals formulas. Just another way to determine how much of a dumb fuck he is. Apparently he does tiktoks in his kitchen and if he posts lab/kitchen pics, all the 13 year olds will match them up and triple pube solutions will be over.

Exactly.. same thing with the orals formulas. Just another way to determine how much of a dumb fuck he is. Apparently he does tiktoks in his kitchen and if he posts lab/kitchen pics, all the 13 year olds will match them up and triple pube solutions will be over.
I believe I answered how I do orals.

Don’t worry, this isn’t a bash on you so just ignore the tag, I needed to quote what you said though.

Hey MESO! Another PSA here. DON’T give out your fucking handle when you make orders!!!! This should be common sense. Do you know who you’re communicating with? No? Do you know why? Because he protected himself and maintained anonymity!!!!!

Your dumbass on the other hand just gave away your anonymity....

Hiyo Mr 3BSolutions,

This is @JohnDumbFuck from MESO, I hope this email finds you well and you and your lovely family had a good Christmas.
I would like 3 of your finest vials of the Testosterone please. You can mail it to:
John D Falcone
123 Main Street
Anytown MN 10001

Boom, now the source knows your handle here, and your name and your address. So when you shakily inject his gear and mistake the minor PIP for an infection and post that here and Mr 3B, who seemed SOOOOO delightful on email decides your review hurt his business and he wants revenge. He knows exactly where to go to get it.

Now fortunately most of these guys are small-time playas and won’t take the time to drive to your house with a baseball bat or a roll of duct tape to kidnap the ol lady and/or one of your kids BUT, back in the day, they could mail what’s known as a “hot box”. You might get free steroids but the box they arrive in will have sharpie marker all over it proclaiming exactly what the contents are “THIS BOX CONTAINS ILLEGAL DRUGS” Hey, do you think Mr Postman is gonna just blindly deliver that??? Good luck!! [emoji106]

I'm not familiar with the venom controversy.

Don’t worry, this isn’t a bash on you so just ignore the tag, I needed
Hiyo Mr 3BSolutions,

This is @JohnDumbFuck from MESO, I hope this email finds you well and you and your luck!! [emoji106]

This right here is why I post good feedback, or none at all. But I do share when I'm placing an order; if I don't give a review draw your own conclusions.

I'm not familiar with the venom controversy.

Venom was a "source" that claimed to have a sterile lab set up with all the best equipment, but when the vetting process forced a picture out of him it turned out to be an old weed tent with a box fan hanging from anal beads.. far from the negative pressure set up he claimed to have.. which is why the vetting process here is so critical to the safety of our community, because you can not always believe what someone says, also what one person considers to be appropriate may not be to the rest of us..

All joking aside I usually don't post during the sources "interview" process, because as someone else said in this thread, there are people with far more knowledge then me that know the right questions to ask and what those answers SHOULD be. I truly repspect this process, however could someone explain to me why posting a picture of a piece of equipment is an OPSEC risk when posting pictures of others is not?

I ask because last time I trusted a long standing source I got the leftovers of his pube shavings in my vials and I would feel a little better knowing the picture posted earlier isnt a recurring thing.

All joking aside I usually don't post during the sources "interview" process, because as someone else said in this thread, there are people with far more knowledge then me that know the right questions to ask and what those answers SHOULD be. I truly repspect this process, however could someone explain to me why posting a picture of a piece of equipment is an OPSEC risk when posting pictures of others is not?

I ask because last time I trusted a long standing source I got the leftovers of his pube shavings in my vials and I would feel a little better knowing the picture posted earlier isnt a recurring thing.
$300 worth of equipment that looks worse than most home brew setups or several times that worth of equipment in one picture. Certified Laminar Hood vs whatever that room was. I would not call it a clean room. I am careful with pictures because they are an OpSpec risk. You can even pull fingerprints from photographs. Someone with a very good reputation vouched for me and promised to fix any issues that I have and cannot fix. BigBaldBeardGuy is doing his thing by trying to protect the members here, but I did my homework. I know my job. I plan to be here for a long time. With other domestic sources getting caught recently I have no desire to join them.

I spent a lot of time researching particle contamination in pharmaceutical products and how to prevent them. I was pretty surprised by how low the standards are even for pharmaceutical companies. I have never heard of any other source attempting to adhere to USP guidelines for particle contamination. It takes a TON of time but I do it. I also researched sterility and I am obsessed with it.

Back