Triple B Solutions

What other questions do we need to ask our forthright homie?
What about internet practices and customer lists..

You will have a LOT of Meso users with my product in hand next week and I hope some of those users will send my product out for blind testing and give feedback.

Oooh. I know this game so I’ll go ahead and say it right now.

Anyone that has bought product from this source WILL NOT get bullied or flamed or discredited or anything else. MESO is ONLY harsh on sources. We’re all in this together so we won’t be harsh on fellow members that provide input. We VALUE that input.

Just don’t be a shill and don’t accept free product in exchange for reviews. It’s so painfully obvious when that happens and even though you’re trying to help your new Source bro, you’ll actually be hurting him.

Feel free to post up your experience with this guy though.

And PSA....

If you turn your flashlight on and lay it down on a flat surface, you can put your vial on top of the light and it’ll illuminate any nasty little extras that may be in the vial (those are called “floaters” and those is bad for you.
IMG_6454.jpg

What other questions do we need to ask our forthright homie?
What about internet practices and customer lists..
I take my OpSpec very seriously if that wasn't obvious. I do not keep customer lists. I do not keep customer addresses. I have groups within my email and delete completed orders on a regular basis.

I take my OpSpec very seriously if that wasn't obvious. I do not keep customer lists. I do not keep customer addresses. I have groups within my email and delete completed orders on a regular basis.

What else??? There’s more to it than that. Pretend we’re all retarded and have never done this before. The more detail the more better.

Like all sources here lately, that pastebin was his first that got taken down but now he’s got a new one. Nice and confusing. Customers will forever be asking after just reading the first page.

I consulted with members here before opening and a pastebin that could be updated was something that came up more than once. Unfortunately I cannot go back and edit my first post. If you have a request I am open to it.

I consulted with members here before opening and a pastebin that could be updated was something that came up more than once. Unfortunately I cannot go back and edit my first post. If you have a request I am open to it.

Pastebin is fine. I’ll have a suggestion for you in a couple weeks if you’re up and rolling.

You've obvious never rebuilt engines before. Or likely ever even crafted anything with your own bare hands in your whole fucking life. Trial & error along with effort, dedication and persistence and then stumbling onto the perfect combination isn't uncommon at all. It's how most shit in human history gets discovered and eventually perfected.

You ought to stick to spreadsheets and bullshit. Thats basically all you know, and it...
Suits you better.
Doubtful. You don't just accidentally stumble on ideal displacement numbers etc. You arrive at optimal numbers by having an understanding of concepts like internal combustion, volume, displacement, stroke length, compression etc. You don't just drill holes, spray gas into them and hope for the best, right?

You kind of missed the point and I'm definitely guilty of oversimplifying the analogy. My point was that for someone to consider you a viable option to provide whatever skill or service is in demand, you need to prove that you're competent in whatever skillset is required.

I'm not going to hire a guy to do Excel spreadsheets if they can't explain in detail what a vlookup is used for, for example.

Last edited:
You've obvious never rebuilt engines before. Or likely ever even crafted anything with your hands in your whole fucking life.

Who'd care what you think?

You ought to stick to spreadsheets and bullshit.
Suits you better.
Haha, sure thing, kiddo.

I could literally beat you over the head with the very Platonic form of "the point" and you'd still manage to miss it. I'm using analogies to show why proving your skills to potential customers is important and you're here taking them literally and making the conversation about fucking engines...

I can't dumb it down any more for you, so you'll just have to resign yourself to not getting "it." I'm sure that this won't be the first or the last time that you find yourself in that situation.

Haha, sure thing, kiddo.

I could literally beat you over the head with the very Platonic form of "the point" and you'd still manage to miss it. I'm using analogies to show why proving your skills to potential customers is important and you're here taking them literally and making the conversation about fucking engines...

I can't dumb it down any more for you, so you'll just have to resign yourself to not getting "it." I'm sure that this won't be the first or the last time that you find yourself in that situation.
Well then let me dumb it down for you: results.

Thats it. Results.

What do the lab tests say? How fast was the car? Did the carburetor work? How is the purity and composition of the gear?

What the fuck else matters?

The fucking guy isn't trying to get you to invest in his business. He's offering his products and welcoming scrutiny over the quality of the products themselves. What else do you want? why does anything but the results matter?

Except for you to act like a condescending asshole?

Thats it. Results.

What do the lab tests say? How fast was the car? Did the carburetor work? How is the purity and composition of the gear?

The fucking guy isn't trying to get you to invest in his business. So why does anything but the results matter?

Mixing API and filler to a standardized dosage requires one to use math. If you don't know the math, the only way that you'll get the ratio correct is through random dumb luck.

If you don't know the math then you aren't going to get the results right. I don't need to send caps for testing to know that if someone is using the wrong formula their results are going to be fucked up... Do you think that compounding pharmacies just mash ingredients together and hope for the best?

How is this so difficult for you to grasp? I'm truly at a loss.

Mixing API and filler to a standardized dosage requires one to use math. If you don't know the math, the only way that you'll get the ratio correct is through random dumb luck.

If you don't know the math then you aren't going to get the results right. I don't need to send caps for testing to know that if someone is using the wrong formula their results are going to be fucked up... Do you think that compounding pharmacies just mash ingredients together and hope for the best?

He's not gonna get it because you didn't mention anything about the fast car or the carburetor..

You're at a loss because of your lack of practicality.

If the quality is on point, then obviously so is whatever math the developer is using. It doesn't matter if you like the method or equation. The results speak for themselves. The Wright Brothers were told it was impossible for man to fly. But he did.

Unless you're a self righteous dick, that's obviously the driving factor. Results, and demonstratable quality, are the only figures and factors that ultimately matter.

Whether you can understand that or not. It's still true.

Well sir. I don't feel right posting a pm that the op doesn't want posted. I believe the image to be real. He sent it with a piece of paper with today's date. I guess you will just have to take my word for it or not.

But if this guy goes down in flames, I don't believe it will be due to this picture that he doesn't feel comfortable posting on the forum. Hopefully, y'all don't think less of me but fuck it if you do, I guess. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas either way.
Fair enough. I have zero problem with your stance, even if I don’t agree with it. Merry Christmas to you too!

Thats it. Results.

The fucking guy isn't trying to get you to invest in his business. He's offering his products and welcoming scrutiny over the quality of the products themselves. What else do you want? why does anything but the results matter?

How long have you been repping for this lab on SST?

Back