Triple B Solutions

Not reasonable? [emoji1787]

Re-read what he wrote. He wasn’t asking for a product recipe. We were asking how he calculates his raw to filler amounts for making capsules.

Have you made capsules? Do you know the steps involved? It’s ok because some UGLs don’t either and they fuck it up. You just take it for granted that these guys know what they’re doing? And he posted his formula for making capsules. Did you read that? Understand WHY we asked then?

You haven’t been here long. You don’t tell another member what you think is reasonable or not. A member is free to ask whatever the fuck they want. The source doesn’t have to answer but if it’s a good question then other guys will jump onboard.

So if you have anything beneficial to add go ahead but if you’re going to jump to the defense of these sources then STFU. This is a members-first board. The vetting process makes sure that dumbfuck noobs don’t get fucked up gear.
It's an open forum. And I wasn't rude at all in giving my opinion. I can give it regarding what I think is reasonable or not. If any member can ask what they want, then any other member can weigh in. You don't get to tell me what I can or can't do.

Fuck you if you don't like it.
I'm not going to kiss your ass, or anyone else's because you think you know what you're talking about. The attitudes of lots of people here are exactly why I seldom come here.

You know where the mute button is

Last edited:
It's an open forum. And I wasn't rude at all in giving my opinion. I can give it regarding what I think is reasonable or not. If any member can ask what they want, then any other member can weigh in. You don't get to tell me what I can or can't do.

I'm not going to kiss your ass, or anyone else's because you think you know what you're talking about. The attitudes of lots of people here are exactly why I seldom come here.

So you’d order caps from any guy that came in and sold them?

It's an open forum. And I wasn't rude at all in giving my opinion. I can give it regarding what I think is reasonable or not. If any member can ask what they want, then any other member can weigh in.

I'm not going to kiss your ass because you think you know what you're talking about. The attitudes of lots of people here are exactly why I seldom come here.

Any member can weigh in. It's similar to free speech...but realize, depending on what is said, other members will have an opinion, sometimes a harsh one if they don't like what you are alluding to.

You don't have to like @BigBaldBeardGuy, but you should know that he does have a lot of experience and knowledge and he helps a lot of members both directly, and indirectly through vetting sources.

The reason he is on this guys ass is to make sure Mr. Trip actually knows what he is talking about. Some overdosed dbol isn't going to pose much problems but some overdosed anavar that is supposed to be 5mg but is actually 15mg on one pill and 25 mg on the next, can really mess a lady's world up. BBBG is making sure this guy knows how to make a 5mg cap accurately.

Just some food for thought bud.

Last edited:
I'm no chemistry expert or manufacturer.

But none of them share recipes. Hell, most patent them. So they don't get stolen.
Chefs, chemist's, engineers and designers all keep certain proprietary secrets. Why would he tell them to you?

I understand wanting to vet a source. So get a couple vials and have them tested. Thats what I do.

Demanding he share his trade secrets when he's trying to start a business doesn't seem reasonable.
Knowing how to do math is not a "trade secret."

It's mind-blowing that you think that asking someone to prove that they know what they're doing is unreasonable.

Any member can weigh in. It's similar to free speech...but realize, depending on what is said, other members will have an opinion, sometimes a harsh one if they don't like what you are alluding to.

You don't have to like @BigBaldBeardGuy, but you should know that he does have a lot of experience and knowledge and he helps a lot of members both directly, and indirectly through vetting sources.

The reason he is on this guys ass is to make sure Mr. Trip actually knows what he is talking about. Some overdosed dbol isn't going to pose much problems but some overdosed anavar that is supposed to be 5mg but is actually 15mg on one pill and 25 mg on the next, can really mess a ladie's world up. BBBG is making sure this guy knows how to make a 5mg cap accurately.

Just some food for thought bud.
Yeah, I mean, I agree.
And I've read all over this forum and bigbaldbeardguy is very knowledgeable and experienced guy. I have respect for he, and many others here for that reason. But, nobody gets to tell me what I can or can't do.

It's just my two cents, that asking for testing and quality assurance is totally reasonable. Either the guys products are quality, or they're not. And testing will show that regardless.

I just think asking someone the tricks of their trade is different than asking them to show proof of quality. I know alot of professionals who'd never reveal specific details or procedures for making thier products. Most producers protect at least parts of their methods and recipes whether its chefs or engineers.

Just my opinion.

I apologize if I offended anyone.

I'll go back to lurking now.

Merry Christmas

Knowing how to do math is not a "trade secret."

It's mind-blowing that you think that asking someone to prove that they know what they're doing is unreasonable.
The quality, or lack thereof in the product is the ultimate and undeniable proof.

Quizzing someone on high school math doesn't prove anything

The quality, or lack thereof in the product is the ultimate and undeniable proof.

Making sure he knows how to do the math is more valid than you might realize, my friend. We've had some serious fucking retards come in here trying to source and blow smoke up our asses.

And seeing good testing from a source is always nice, but testing still needs to be done regularly to insure that the quality is consistent.

OK, cool.

I'm just going to start bringing my car to unregistered mechanics because proving that you have an understanding of the trade by being tested on your knowledge doesn't prove anything.

I'll just get my car checked afterwards. I'm sure it will be fine.

Making sure he knows how to do the math is more valid than you might realize, my friend. We've had some serious fucking retards come in here trying to source and blow smoke up our asses.

And seeing good testing from a source is always nice, but testing still needs to be done regularly to insure that the quality is consistent.

Exhibit A:
img_2779-jpg.109568

This picture is from a guy who actually tried to source here. This was his response to calls for pictures of his lab.

This is why we ask questions, lol.

@BigBaldBeardGuy....I sent you a PM with my formula. That was sent to you by TripleB..What are your thoughts on what he sent? I didn't see a response from you?

Sorry!

He sent it to me last night and I looked it over. He employs a good formula. I pointed out to him it’s not a special formula and the same one comes up in a Google search. It’s not a “home brew” formula. It’s one the teach compounding pharmacies to use. Then he posted exactly what he sent me. You guys can look it over too.

Assuming everything gets blended correctly (and I would still recommend mortar and pestle for the raws and filler to get similar sized particles) the caps should be alright.

Caps are tough because a lot of UGLs aren’t precise in what they are doing from calculations to measurements (this is why when we see caps offered we immediately ask questions to see that the guy knows what he’s doing!!) Then they “blend” the material similarly to how coke gets cut. Big pile and cut and mix over and over until “good enough” (naked Asian girl doing the blending optional). You know the milligrams are in there because you weighed them out but if you don’t get a uniform distribution then you can have hot spots of pure powder and dead zones of just filler. Capping that results in doses that could be well underdosed and doses that are double/triple dosed. Some UGLs use geometric dilution which is a little better than combining all of the 2 powders together at once. For geometric dilution you take your raws and blend with equal weight of filler, then take that blend and mix with an equal weight of filler, and so on until all your filler is incorporated. Since each step is theoretically incorporated you end with a better mix.

V-mixer is better especially if he’s running it for 45 mins on a mid-low rpm.

In the case of caps it does matter because there is so much that can go wrong. Devil is in the details. Caps done the wrong way can still have decent tests results. It’s a probability at that point whether a good cap goes in or a “hot” cap or a underdosed cap goes in.

A big pile mixed together has all the ingredients right there. Test results should all be 50 mg (example) but if one cap tests 60 mg, that doesn’t make all the caps “fiyah” it means more raw got into that specific cap some of those other caps have less raw so will be underdosed. Caps need to be consistently dosed otherwise they are worthless.

OK, cool.

I'm just going to start bringing my car to unregistered mechanics because proving that you have an understanding of the trade by being tested on your knowledge doesn't prove anything.

I'll just get my car checked afterwards. I'm sure it will be fine.
Some of the best custom engine builders around aren't "registered mechanics". And most couldn't explain the mathematics involved with why thier builds work so well anyway.

And few repair shops, outside of dealerships have a 100% ASE certification, or any other certification for that matter among their mechanics.

There are many men who've been the highest rated and best reputable mechanics for decades that have never had a certification of any sort. It's not a requirement that has to be met in every instance.

In the case of caps it does matter because there is so much that can go wrong. Devil is in the details. Caps done the wrong way can still have decent tests results. It’s a probability at that point whether a good cap goes in or a “hot” cap or a underdosed cap goes in.

A big pile mixed together has all the ingredients right there. Test results should all be 50 mg (example) but if one cap tests 60 mg, that doesn’t make all the caps “fiyah” it means more raw got into that specific cap some of those other caps have less raw so will be underdosed. Caps need to be consistently dosed otherwise they are worthless.
You're right.
I can't argue with any of that.

But like you said, proper and regular testing for uniformity would show the story.

In theory, he could mix one single pill at a time and cast it. Like handloading sort of. Which is often more accurate ammunition anyway.

Last edited:
You're right.

But like you said, proper and regular testing for uniformity would show the story.

In theory, he could mix one single pill at a time and cast it. Like handloading sort of. Which is often more accurate ammunition anyway.
Another reason that blind customer testing holds more weight than tests sent off by the source. But some testing by the source is still a step in the right direction.

You're right.

You pointed out the same thing as I did when I was bugging him about the formula.

Once I consulted with Syn I shared it for everyone to see a few posts back. Still a valid qu

Sorry!

He sent it to me last night and I looked it over. He employs a good formula. I pointed out to him it’s not a special formula and the same one comes up in a Google search. It’s not a “home brew” formula. It’s one the teach compounding pharmacies to use. Then he posted exactly what he sent me. You guys can look it over too.

Assuming everything gets blended correctly (and I would still recommend mortar and pestle for the raws and filler to get similar sized particles) the caps should be alright.

Caps are tough because a lot of UGLs aren’t precise in what they are doing from calculations to measurements (this is why when we see caps offered we immediately ask questions to see that the guy knows what he’s doing!!) Then they “blend” the material similarly to how coke gets cut. Big pile and cut and mix over and over until “good enough” (naked Asian girl doing the blending optional). You know the milligrams are in there because you weighed them out but if you don’t get a uniform distribution then you can have hot spots of pure powder and dead zones of just filler. Capping that results in doses that could be well underdosed and doses that are double/triple dosed. Some UGLs use geometric dilution which is a little better than combining all of the 2 powders together at once. For geometric dilution you take your raws and blend with equal weight of filler, then take that blend and mix with an equal weight of filler, and so on until all your filler is incorporated. Since each step is theoretically incorporated you end with a better mix.

V-mixer is better especially if he’s running it for 45 mins on a mid-low rpm.
Thanks for the explanation brother. I personally stay away from orals for the most part. I appreciate what you and guys like @ Mightymouse bring to the table

Back