Triple B Solutions

Some of the best custom engine builders around aren't "registered mechanics". And most couldn't explain the mathematics involved with why thier builds work so well anyway.
Doubtful. You don't just accidentally stumble on ideal displacement numbers etc. You arrive at optimal numbers by having an understanding of concepts like internal combustion, volume, displacement, stroke length, compression etc. You don't just drill holes, spray gas into them and hope for the best, right?

You kind of missed the point and I'm definitely guilty of oversimplifying the analogy. My point was that for someone to consider you a viable option to provide whatever skill or service is in demand, you need to prove that you're competent in whatever skillset is required.

I'm not going to hire a guy to do Excel spreadsheets if they can't explain in detail what a vlookup is used for, for example.

Exhibit A:
img_2779-jpg.109568

This picture is from a guy who actually tried to source here. This was his response to calls for pictures of his lab.

This is why we ask questions, lol.
ZomboMeme 26122020094758.jpg

Exhibit A:
img_2779-jpg.109568

This picture is from a guy who actually tried to source here. This was his response to calls for pictures of his lab.

This is why we ask questions, lol.
Honestly, its shit like this that makes lab pics so important. I wouldn't be surprised if this is what half these guys "labs" looks like though. Maybe one day America will let me be happy and buy this shit at CVS

It's an open forum. And I wasn't rude at all in giving my opinion. I can give it regarding what I think is reasonable or not. If any member can ask what they want, then any other member can weigh in. You don't get to tell me what I can or can't do.

Fuck you if you don't like it.
I'm not going to kiss your ass, or anyone else's because you think you know what you're talking about. The attitudes of lots of people here are exactly why I seldom come here.

You know where the mute button is
Don't let the door hit you in the way out [emoji1787]

T
Knowing how to do math is not a "trade secret."

It's mind-blowing that you think that asking someone to prove that they know what they're doing is unreasonable.
This is the problem w/ people coming over from places like SST. They are trained by the moderators over there to “respect” the sources (aka defend the source from other members, and never criticize or question them).

Hopefully after some time here they learn.

Some of the best custom engine builders around aren't "registered mechanics". And most couldn't explain the mathematics involved with why thier builds work so well anyway.

And few repair shops, outside of dealerships have a 100% ASE certification, or any other certification for that matter among their mechanics.

There are many men who've been the highest rated and best reputable mechanics for decades that have never had a certification of any sort. It's not a requirement that has to be met in every instance.
Dude. There is a huge difference between holding a certificate and being able to explain what you’re doing. You’ve clearly never spent any time w a hobby mechanic. They can explain everything that they are doing and why, based on the type of engine and the age of the vehicle. There is no magic or secret sauce involved in these tasks. Just because you find them too esoteric to understand, does not make them wildly complex. One you understand what psi, lubrication, and a proper seal are, most parts of an engine are pretty damn simple.

Its not my job to bash other people but that is gross and looking at that pictures bothers my OCD. I think most people have a better homebrew setup. I can't imagine filtering thousands of liters on a regular basis without so much as a peristaltic pump or magnetic stirrer/hot plate. Wonder how he was sterilizing everything.

Bad day? Not much to pick apart about a piece of equipment. I will attempt to make your Christmas a little bit better by sharing how I make capsules.

We are going to make 50mg capsules. Take the average of at least 10 caps filled with API. Making up a number, lets say its .4 grams. Take the average of at least 10 caps filled with filler. Making up a number, lets say its .6 grams
Take the average of at least 10 caps empty. Making up a number, lets say its .065 Since we know that 100% of the volume for the api = .4 then the following has to be true: Convert the requisite API to grams, multiply by 100, and divide by .4 .05 x 100/.4 = 12.5% so we know that 50mg takes up 12.5% of the capsule. Now we calculate the volume of the volume of the filler. 100% - 12.5% = 87.5%, so that's how much filler we need per cap. Figure out how many capsules you want to make. Let's say 100. Multiply API of 50mg x 100 = 5grams API Multiply the volume of the filler by .875 = .6 x .875 = .525 x 100 capsules = 52.5g filler. Multiply the average capsule x 100 and subtract from the sum of the filler so .065 x 100 = 6.5g 52.5 - 6.5 = 46

Solution - 5g of API, 46g of Filler, 100 Capsules
See, how hard was that? Special copyrighted math my ass.

Funny, we're still having trouble imagining YOU filtering anything without lab pics.
I hope you can see the difference between someone who spends $300 on amazon for his whole setup versus someone who spends almost 15x that on a single piece of equipment.

Give my products a shot. Feel free to send them for analysis and I will be happy to make it worth your while.

That weed tent in the basement of horrors was compliments of Venom Pharma.

And you know what he said? “Order or don’t order I don’t care, but my products are good.”

It turns out his products were not good. But it took forever to get him to post pictures. And that was his “lab”. You could very well have excellent products but you could also be working out of a weed tent and using a box fan to “create a positive pressure” room. [emoji2357]

That guy was so dumb. But these are the “labs” that unfortunately inhabit forums everywhere. And it’s why we would like to see what you are working with. If it’s a super dooper lab with all the bells and whistles then you should be proud of it and figure out a way to securely show it.

With good testing and a swell lab, the orders would POUR in. Like I’m not even sure if you know how many orders. SST is a SMALL forum. MESO has 1,000s of active members and I would guess 5x that who never bother to register but just read.

TGI went private after about 6 months because he wanted to lower his packs going out each DAY to less than 30. Hmm?

Give my products a shot. Feel free to send them for analysis and I will be happy to make it worth your while.
I dont trust you. And you dont do anything to build trust. Trying to get answers from you is like pulling teeth. You ignore requests for information membes can use to make a judgement call to trust your product.
You are asking me to inject something into my body, but you refuse to comply with my simple request for lab pics.
Are you getting this?

I dont trust you. And you dont do anything to build trust. Trying to get answers from you is like pulling teeth. You ignore requests for information membes can use to make a judgement call to trust your product.
You are asking me to inject something into my body, but you refuse to comply with my simple request for lab pics.
Are you getting this?
I plan to be here for a long time and I rather like my freedom. I showed some very nice equipment that show I actually care about the sterile process. I showed my steps to make capsules and I got testing. You will have a LOT of Meso users with my product in hand next week and I hope some of those users will send my product out for blind testing and give feedback.

Are you getting this?
He is hanging a survival blanket and anal beads around his basement “lab” table as we speak so we know it is professional.

Back