Triple B Solutions

oh i missed that part. was that an edit? no i just missed that line. ok i assume you are the bigbaldbullybeardbonerbitch... good luck fitting that on a nametag

Yea. I guess I’m not allowed to “like” posts anymore.

This thread. Divisive.

Members turning against members. All I did was click the like button a few 1,000 times and someone gets mad enough to meltdown and say “fuck you too BigBaldBeardedBitch”

I even liked jackmeoff1 post or two. Oh and I think I even liked a post by RunningBack34.

If I offended anyone else with my use of the like button, I apologize now. I don’t want my likes to anger anyone else.

Shut your faggot ass up, boy. You don't know shit about me, mother fucker and should keep my name out of your cock holster, junior.

I did make a purchase and chose to give my thoughts early on. Then, for not being part of the gangbang, bitch made keyboard warriors like yourself, chose to pipe up and start making accusations against me.

BigCUNTryking should keep reading but keep your mongaloid thoughts to your self.

And fuck you too BigBaldBeardedBitch.

I've been respectful to you and you choose to like shit posts from morons trying to rope me into this bullshit when your bipolar disorder kicks in.

Trip has managed to make some stupid moves, but you, along with many other fucktards, keep pushing false narratives to entertain and get likes.

Most of this shit being posted isn't about harm reduction, it's a dick measuring contest.

I checked my vials when this floater shit came out and they are clear. To my knowledge, nobody else who has ordered and checked theirs, have reported any pubes. I hope it was an isolated problem, but I'm certainly paying attention and waiting for testing to hopefully come back soon.

In closing, y'all can suck my dick if you have a problem or want to come at me with some bs.
I don't think other than that post that anyone is calling you out here. I don't share your opinion but I do respect it. I think most others do as well.

I haven't liked this source from the beginning. I disagree with you that he's trying to do his best here. This is my opinion and I would hope you would respect that as well.

Where did I mention your name anywhere in this thread? You got the wrong guy.

Because I “like” a comment?

Jesus. Scroll back. I’ve liked just about every comment in this thread. I hit the like button for everything except when Trips posts.
And here I was thinking I was special when you liked my post :(

@BigBaldBeardGuy

Is it really a stretch to think that a comment that you like would be one that you agree with?

For the past month??? Not sure. I have consistently agreed with every post that is anti-Trips.

We had agreed to disagree with regards to this source. I’ve never said anything negative to you. Does it seem like I would hold back?

For the past month??? Not sure. I have consistently agreed with every post that is anti-Trips.

We had agreed to disagree with regards to this source. I’ve never said anything negative to you. Does it seem like I would hold back?

@MadBret

All this over “Bret Bartholamew Burnquist AKA Triple B [emoji4]”????
Hey man,

I read that shit and it instantly made me fucking pissed. Maybe I'm a bit of a hot head, but fuck me, my daddy taught me to speak my mind and not hold a God damn thing in. I thought we were cool, too and then I seen you liked that bullshit and I was like, what the fuck?

My bad if I read too much into it. @Bigcuntrykitchen or whatever the fuck his name is, you can eat a bowl of dirty dicks, bitch.

Hey man,

I read that shit and it instantly made me fucking pissed. Maybe I'm a bit of a hot head, but fuck me, my daddy taught me to speak my mind and not hold a God damn thing in. I thought we were cool, too and then I seen you liked that bullshit and I was like, what the fuck?

My bad if I read too much into it. @Bigcuntrykitchen or whatever the fuck his name is, you can eat a bowl of dirty dicks, bitch.

Yea. I think you overreacted. That little emoji at the end of what he wrote doesn’t look like he’s coming at you very harshly.

Hey man,

I guess we know where the mad in madbret comes from lol. It's just a joke don't tell me to eat a bowl of dicks. lol

This horse has been beaten to shit, I guess now that Jano has the products we should be seeing a bevy of results real soon. Just burn the whole fucking place down if we see something like 4 cherry picked raws and not a full stack.

Love when people just zing a total left field topic that has nothing to do with this dumpster fire of a source. Let's fire up the political debates.

Stay on topic we got our pitchforks out.
LOL

Ok, Clown. Exactly my point. Do you get bullied irl so you just use the extra time to sit online like this? This dumpster fire source could wear mismatched socks and get lit up, 100 pages of clowns going back and forth with some of the dumbest shit ( set aside the real factors as to why this source shouldn’t be used period ). And like this triple b kid said, all you’re doing is giving him exposure... he wins .. derp.

LOL

Ok, Clown. Exactly my point. Do you get bullied irl so you just use the extra time to sit online like this? This dumpster fire source could wear mismatched socks and get lit up, 100 pages of clowns going back and forth with some of the dumbest shit ( set aside the real factors as to why this source shouldn’t be used period ). And like this triple b kid said, all you’re doing is giving him exposure... he wins .. derp.

Head back to DNPShreddedlabs thread to defend him if you're not enjoying the TripleB show you don't have to click or read the thread.

LOL

If you’re going to comment that we all suck then you should at least participate to see how awesome you are at vetting sources.