Triple B Solutions

Oops. I had you confused with the other new guy that joined to only post in this thread. My bad. I apologize.

As for what you wrote after, words. Blah blah blah. You’re not going to change MESO. You’re welcome to try though.

Trips shitty thread being at the top of the Underground in no way translates to additional orders. Every horrible source claims that it does. Members order from UGLs that have threads filled with banter from happy customers. Hello? Happy customers? Where are you?

There’s not many.

Fuck your professionalism. A professional doesn’t fuck up and shit around like Trips does. Imagine walking into a store, asking the owner a question and the fat-ass owner sighs and says “I’m tired of answering that same question”. You’d turn and walk right out. You’d go to the store with the passionate, positive go-getter owner that treats every potential customer the same. Trips lacks all basic business skills. He runs his operation like a street-thug drug dealer. The opposite of what MESO wants here.
On the same side I cannot think of a single professional store that would tolerate the exchanges we have had before asking you to leave.

You miss my point. It’s misleading.

Reshipper, reseller - means one thing

Source for raws - means something else

They are not interchangeable. You tangle your story when you interchange them. Be clear. You also said that you could go past Syn to get your raws directly from the source. It’s confusing.

Be clear or simply admit “oops, I didn’t word that clearly, my bad, hopefully this clears it up...”

You don’t do that. You post everything intentionally vague so you can later say “this is not true, I never said that”.
I assumed it was obvious that Syn was not manufacturing raws and if he is not manufacturing raws then he would have to be reshipping someone else's product. I am sorry for the confusion there but I assumed this would be common knowledge.

I assumed it was obvious that Syn was not manufacturing raws and if he is not manufacturing raws then he would have to be reshipping someone else's product. I am sorry for the confusion there but I assumed this would be common knowledge.

Way to show humility.

Trips is always right. We’re just dumb meatheads.

Hes clearly doing this on purpose. The way he is saying info and answering questions.

Its his own way to mess with the members here and saying “f you” while not actually saying it.

its clear as day now.

Edit- i didnt think he was, i thought he was trying to be sincere.

On the same side I cannot think of a single professional store that would tolerate the exchanges we have had before asking you to leave.

In the real world I wouldn’t be hanging out in your empty store and you’d be out of business because you couldn’t afford the rent.

You’re only still here because it’s free.

Oh yeah, we asked you to contribute a donation to AnabolicLab at the beginning. All the “successful labs” donated $500. TGI actually donated additional on a quarterly basis. I see by the blue banner that you have, you contributed a whopping $25. That’s very generous. Big donations such as those are a good indicator of how long you intend to be around. We appreciate that!

Just because you lack the intelligence and attention to follow every way in which this source has been fucking up, doesn’t mean vetting ends.

You’re complaining about people crying... by crying?
I was actually just stating my opinion (as you all have and do everyday) Grab Bag dont like when someone disagrees with him??? Also i personally feel that my last few posts have possessed WAAAYYYY more "intellegence" then the last xxxx amount of pages of bullshit that 8s getting nowhere....ZERO PRODUCTIVITY. Did i ever once say that Trip hasnt been fucking up??? Did I say that???? My posts arent even about Trip or the source end of the deal. Its about "THE PROFESSIONAL HARM REDUCTION VETTING PROCESS FOR OTHERS SAFTEY". You put words in my mouth and proved my point. Hey atleast my crying is an effort to move forward and make progress. Ill call it "productive crying"

EDIT..... i hadnt read your recent post referring to your recent post before i posted this post ;)

Last edited:
I don't think he lacks intelligence . I think more naive and maybe new to the game.

Hey this is why we are here, to try and educate.
And i am educated bro. Beyond this forum. I believe you are as well. I believe most of us are. Im not saying Trip i right or wrong. Thats not my point. My point is that the other side of the deal has become SUPER non productive. I guess i am somewhat uneducated....i guess i am confused on the "vetting process" and the "vetters intentions". I always thought it to be a moving forward progress. Its kinda like everyone is saying....."so and so is back stepping and circle jerking so its ok if we all just blend in with it" lets all just circle jerk each other for the sake of mans saftey

How'd you get out of your mentorship deal with Syn where he made a % on your raw purchases now that you are magically free from him completely?
This right here is the bullshit I have a problem with!

You’re gonna complain that the dude dodges questions, but in what fucking world is he obligated to disclose ANY of this?

The meso standard went from vetting sources for quality, OPSEC and TA to vetting every aspect of their character. There seems to be no boundary on what you think these guys are responsible to speak to. And as mentioned already in this thread by myself and others , it’s just counterproductive. You shouldn’t have to dig 100 pages deep to land in a few posts that relate to product quality because the rest of the thread is about complete and utter nonsense.

Trips biggest mistake in this thread was even getting involved in this back and forth in the first place. Stick to the details and say “I won’t disclose that” to everything else. If you want to kill the trolls off you have to stop feeding them.

This is bas

You’re gonna complain that the dude dodges questions, but in what fucking world is he obligated to disclose ANY of this?

The meso standard went from vetting sources for quality, OPSEC and TA to vetting every aspect of their character. There seems to be no boundary on what you think these guys are responsible to speak to. And as mentioned already in this thread by myself and others , it’s just counterproductive. You shouldn’t have to dig 100 pages deep to land in a few posts that relate to product quality because the rest of the thread is about complete and utter nonsense.

Trips biggest mistake in this thread was even getting involved in this back and forth in the first place. Stick to the details and say “I won’t disclose that” to everything else. If you want to kill the trolls off you have to stop feeding them.
This is basically the point ive been trying to get across. "We" a "vetting team" are so far off from WHATS ACTUALLY THE POINT OF VETTING that is seems pointless. Not only pointless buy kind of embarrassing if i was a "serious vetter with a serious motive for others saftey". Which i would like to be a part of one day.

Word Definition:

Definition of VETTED

Many of you speak of vetting as though it is bad. Vetting is never bad. Anyone making purchases without vetting is not very intelligent.

Arguing about what people think on a board based upon free speech will be frustrating at times. Freedom does that. Nothing discussed in this thread is shocking or crazy. This thread just does not feel special to me. Active yes, special no.

Definition of VETTED

Many of you speak of vetting as though it is bad. Vetting is never bad. Anyone making purchases without vetting is not very intelligent.

Arguing about what people think on a board based upon free speech will be frustrating at times. Freedom does that. Nothing discussed in this thread is shocking or crazy. This thread just does not feel special to me. Active yes, special no.
I suppose the difference is that once upon a time we had real reasons to cancel sources.

Now, in the absence of just cause, people are manufacturing reasons beyond ridiculousness.

I’ve been on meso a very long time. Two things have evolved :
1) sources have got incredibly BETTER.
2) Vetting has gotten incredibly pedantic.

It makes me wonder if it was all just a self -fulfilling prophecy the entire time. Now that the low hanging fruit (quality , TA etc..) isn’t ripe, they still feel the need to fret about SOMETHING.

When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a fucking nail.

I think I have been on meso a long time.

1. I Care about members not sources. I do not care what type of experience sources have, it is on them to fit in.

2. Vetting has not gotten pedantic. Your opinion of it has. Vetting is a process in which trust is built, it does not become anything other than the process it is. My interactions with Triple B have been kind and unremarkable.

3. I have full confidence that everything in this thread has been fair based upon previous threads. You may have a different opinion and I respect that.

And i am educated bro. Beyond this forum. I believe you are as well. I believe most of us are. Im not saying Trip i right or wrong. Thats not my point. My point is that the other side of the deal has become SUPER non productive. I guess i am somewhat uneducated....i guess i am confused on the "vetting process" and the "vetters intentions". I always thought it to be a moving forward progress. Its kinda like everyone is saying....."so and so is back stepping and circle jerking so its ok if we all just blend in with it" lets all just circle jerk each other for the sake of mans saftey

Preaching to the choir. Are we moving forward? Did Trips post pics of his lab? Did he test all his raws? Did he test all his products? Is he being transparent?

Who’s leading this circle jerk for the past 3 months? If I was a source there’d be NO circle jerk because I would come prepared.

Trip can do the right shit and end all this bullshit. That’s what YOU are missing.

And I guarantee if you ever have a problem these same guys will be here to help you. So don’t be so confrontational with us. Members come first. Fuck the sources. There will always be more and definitely MUCH BETTER.

The issue is trips lies or "misunderstandings". Noone asked where he gets his raws he divulged it on his own the he gets tripped up in everything he tries to explain. If he didn't go into all the details and just answer the questions about testing and such, he would do much better.

His thread was good and quiet a few days ago then trip goes into detail how he's brewed more untested primo and gonna get it tested with other raws when they arrive. Then all hell broke loose. If he kept his mouth shut he could've got away with it until testing came in.

I predominantly stick to my own personal tenants:

1) lab pics (I have given up on that) but I’ll still ask new sources how they make their caps or tabs
2) lab testing of raws
3) lab testing of products
4) transparency (as it relates to the source answering questions) - this is likely where you disagree. I know sources will lie or withhold info for OPSEC. That’s fine but they should just state that. This thread got weird with the whole Syn involvement and how he supposedly has a ghost testing his raws.

I agree that we get way off track at times but the source leads us down a rabbit hole when the original simple question isn’t answered clearly.

I maintain that Trips has brought all this shitstorm on himself. He can handle things better and we wouldn’t have half the banter that is going on in here. He has the power to stop it all.

Word Definition:

Definition of VETTED

I never stated vetting was bad. Im actually all for it. But imo (which means nothing to some) there is productive vetting (holding a high standard with PRIDE to reach a common goal)