Triple B Solutions

Do you want me to make something up? I've been discussing raw sources with other sources. BBBG seems to know those I have been talking to. Prior to this I had countless offers from raw sources and even other sources in regards to raws and brewing and I did not entertain a single offer while I was in agreement with Syn. I consulted with Syn in regards to most matters.
I honestly think you're really good(bad actually) at making shit up. As for me I could give two shits at what you are discussing in private with @BigBaldBeardGuy . Nothing against him but you're clearly dragging your feet here.

Yeah, was revealed that that was another one of @51mesa alt handles a while ago. Ignore him, he’s not a member.
Lmfao ... Please tell me how it was "revealed". Because I promise you are very very wrong. God damn, I wasn't trying to stir shit up again but, fucking hell. At least be factual.

Yeah if only. Why don't you go introduce yourself in the new members section. Nevermind Trip, all 12 posts have been in this thread. Nice try dumbass.
Last one and I'm done... Lol. Again wrong. I think maybe post count is degenerative in your case? Lol. I just can't anymore. I really can't. I'm dying laughing. Honestly.

I would be happy to answer your questions. We should know soon what actually happened to the DHB when the blind testing is finished. As far as my raw source it was Syn. Now I am free to use whoever will be willing to give me the best quality raws for the best price. I am not going to switch raw sources without doing some serious research and at this point depending on how things go I may not switch at all. I will be looking at other HGH sources and I have one lined up.
I like how the story has changed from, syn is your mentor, to syn is your hook up to a raw broker that takes a cut, to Syn IS your raw supplier

How was Syn “taking a cut” of your raw purchases if he has been the one selling them to you this whole time? And how did you “terminate your business relationship” with syn of YOU ARE STILL BUYING RAWS FROM HIM???

That doesn’t even make sense.

This also raises further questions about the fake raw results @51mesa posted.

Everything you do and say just raises more questions. You wonder why guys here “won’t give you a break,” but you’ve got to be the intentionally misleading source I’ve ever seen.

At least prissy was just a straight up liar. At least sym stayed in character.

You’re something else entirely. Anyone who trusts you is in for some unpleasantness in the future.

I like how the story has changed from, syn is your mentor, to syn is your hook up to a raw broker that takes a cut, to Syn IS your raw supplier

How was Syn “taking a cut” of your raw purchases if he has been the one selling them to you this whole time? And how did you “terminate your business relationship” with syn of YOU ARE STILL BUYING RAWS FROM HIM???

That doesn’t even make sense.

This also raises further questions about the fake raw results @51mesa posted.

Everything you do and say just raises more questions. You wonder why guys here “won’t give you a break,” but you’ve got to be the intentionally misleading source I’ve ever seen.

At least prissy was just a straight up liar. At least sym stayed in character.

You’re something else entirely. Anyone who trusts you is in for some unpleasantness in the future.
Your posts are consistently so misleading and not even close to anything I have actually said its not even worth arguing with you anymore.

Raws went through Syn. He was basically a reshipper and he got a cut out of every raw I bought. I have never hid my relationship with Syn. I have stated MULTIPLE times that I am no longer buying raws from Syn.

Please stop spreading misinformation in my thread. At this point it is embarrassing and you obviously are not focused on harm reduction.

I honestly think you're really good(bad actually) at making shit up. As for me I could give two shits at what you are discussing in private with @BigBaldBeardGuy . Nothing against him but you're clearly dragging your feet here.

To clear it up, there is zero discussion in private. He’s being misleading. Again.

Trips will send me a PM from time to time, which I ignore. Then he likes to mention the PMs here. I think this is the 3rd time he’s done that.

I use to answer his PMs back in December when it seemed he was open to advice. When he started double-talking his way out of shit I no longer wish to be helpful. It’s not worth my time.

Yeah if only. Why don't you go introduce yourself in the new members section. Nevermind Trip, all 12 posts have been in this thread. Nice try dumbass.

@Thisisgrim only joined to write the review for 25% discount. He’s being a good little soldier now. He thinks him and Trips are bestest buds.

@Grab Bag is right, he’s not a real member.

Last edited:
To clear it up, there is zero discussion in private. He’s being misleading. Again.

Trips will send me a PM from time to time, which I ignore. Then he likes to mention the PMs here. I think this is the 3rd time he’s done that.

I use to answer his PMs back in December when it seemed he was open to advice. When he started double-talking his way out of shit I no longer wish to be helpful. It’s not worth my time.
Please show where I indicated there was a recent discussion between the two of us. Several pages back I mentioned that I did send a PM to you.

Once again you are going to boldly lie after calling me a liar. The last time we spoke VIA PM was early March.

I never started double talking my way out of things. You decided to explode on me for offering Pharmacuetical products. We spoke about it and you said I was "doing things right" then you had another tantrum when I revealed that I was getting HGH.

Your posts are consistently so misleading and not even close to anything I have actually said its not even worth arguing with you anymore.

Raws went through Syn. He was basically a reshipper and he got a cut out of every raw I bought. I have never hid my relationship with Syn. I have stated MULTIPLE times that I am no longer buying raws from Syn.

Please stop spreading misinformation in my thread. At this point it is embarrassing and you obviously are not focused on harm reduction.

For one, @Grab Bag can say what he wants. He has experience with the bad sources that have passed thru MESO.

And secondly, YOU are the one that is consistently misleading. You are anything but clear in your posts. Where Syn supposedly has “undeniable mastery of the English language”, you are the exact opposite. You like to interchange words to make every posts unclear so that it’s easier for you to double-talk your way out of it.

Easy example, and exactly what @Grab Bag was referring to. Your quote above says Syn is the reshipper NOT the source for raws but in this quote below, Syn is your Raws Source.

I would be happy to answer your questions. We should know soon what actually happened to the DHB when the blind testing is finished. As far as my raw source it was Syn. Now I am free to use whoever will be willing to give me the best quality raws for the best price. I am not going to switch raw sources without doing some serious research and at this point depending on how things go I may not switch at all. I will be looking at other HGH sources and I have one lined up.

You blunder your way thru posts, purposely using misleading language. Then you attack members simply claiming “they are spreading misinformation” in an attempt to discredit everything they said.

You’re the one that is discrediting yourself. No one believes you, no one trusts you, you have all the obvious signs of a scammer (that’s been pointed out by multiple long-time vets here, not just me). I told you from the start, you’re better off being transparent and showing humility. You? You’re the opposite of that. That is why MESO doesn’t like you. You blatantly extend your middle finger to us all every day. We take that personally and we’ll continue to camp out in your thread until you do it the correct way or choose to leave.

@Thisisgrim only joined to write the review for 25% discount. He’s being a good little soldier now. He thinks him and Trips are bestest buds.

@Grab Bag is right, he’s not a real member.
Quote my review in this thread @BigBaldBeardGuy. I joined to ask a question about testing ... And you attacked me like a dumb playground bully. So I started calling out yours and your cronnies bullshit, misinformation, and lies.

Would you like me more if I puffed my chest and banged on it touting "This MESO way!". "WE NOT SOURCE WE HARM REDUCTION!"

Wait, let me look at the post volume, and traffic in all the other sections ... Yep, looks like source is leading by a large volume.

You're belligerent, and childish. You want professionalism, then act it your fucking self. Fucking hypocrite.

For one, @Grab Bag can say what he wants. He has experience with the bad sources that have passed thru MESO.

And secondly, YOU are the one that is consistently misleading. You are anything but clear in your posts. Where Syn supposedly has “undeniable mastery of the English language”, you are the exact opposite. You like to interchange words to make every posts unclear so that it’s easier for you to double-talk your way out of it.

Easy example, and exactly what @Grab Bag was referring to. Your quote above says Syn is the reshipper NOT the source for raws but in this quote below, Syn is your Raws Source.

You blunder your way thru posts, purposely using misleading language. Then you attack members simply claiming “they are spreading misinformation” in an attempt to discredit everything they said.

You’re the one that is discrediting yourself. No one believes you, no one trusts you, you have all the obvious signs of a scammer (that’s been pointed out by multiple long-time vets here, not just me). I told you from the start, you’re better off being transparent and showing humility. You? You’re the opposite of that. That is why MESO doesn’t like you. You blatantly extend your middle finger to us all every day. We take that personally and we’ll continue to camp out in your thread until you do it the correct way or choose to leave.
@BigBaldBeardGuy
Syn was my source for raws. He obviously does not manufacture the raws. I paid Syn directly and I ordered from syn directly. Syn would then make sure the raws got to me.

You not believing me does not make it a lie. Syn did not produce the raw and never once did I indicate that.

Quote my review in this thread @BigBaldBeardGuy. I joined to ask a question about testing ... And you attacked me like a dumb playground bully. So I started calling out yours and your cronnies bullshit, misinformation, and lies.

Would you like me more if I puffed my chest and banged on it touting "This MESO way!". "WE NOT SOURCE WE HARM REDUCTION!"

Wait, let me look at the post volume, and traffic in all the other sections ... Yep, looks like source is leading by a large volume.

You're belligerent, and childish. You want professionalism, then act it your fucking self. Fucking hypocrite.
actually, you attacked him first in post 2619.
and i am not saying this to defend @BigBaldBeardGuy since we do not always agree with each other, i am stating facts

Oops. I had you confused with the other new guy that joined to only post in this thread. My bad. I apologize.

As for what you wrote after, words. Blah blah blah. You’re not going to change MESO. You’re welcome to try though.

Trips shitty thread being at the top of the Underground in no way translates to additional orders. Every horrible source claims that it does. Members order from UGLs that have threads filled with banter from happy customers. Hello? Happy customers? Where are you?

There’s not many.

Fuck your professionalism. A professional doesn’t fuck up and shit around like Trips does. Imagine walking into a store, asking the owner a question and the fat-ass owner sighs and says “I’m tired of answering that same question”. You’d turn and walk right out. You’d go to the store with the passionate, positive go-getter owner that treats every potential customer the same. Trips lacks all basic business skills. He runs his operation like a street-thug drug dealer. The opposite of what MESO wants here.

@BigBaldBeardGuy
Syn was my source for raws. He obviously does not manufacture the raws. I paid Syn directly and I ordered from syn directly. Syn would then make sure the raws got to me.

You not believing me does not make it a lie. Syn did not produce the raw and never once did I indicate that.

You miss my point. It’s misleading.

Reshipper, reseller - means one thing

Source for raws - means something else

They are not interchangeable. You tangle your story when you interchange them. Be clear. You also said that you could go past Syn to get your raws directly from the source. It’s confusing.

Be clear or simply admit “oops, I didn’t word that clearly, my bad, hopefully this clears it up...”

You don’t do that. You post everything intentionally vague so you can later say “this is not true, I never said that”.

Sponsors