Triple B Solutions

If he kept his mouth shut he could've got away with it until testing came in.

No no no. I was with you until this. This is the exact opposite of what we want. Besides, that would only delay the inevitable when a customer gets his pack as says “Yo Trip, I noticed my Primo says Batch 103, was that tested?”

All hell broke loose not because he was open. It was because he still isn’t doing the right thing.

He needs to just test his raws BEFORE he brews and test his products BEFORE he sells them. It’s really that simple. And the “bitching” the “crying” and the “nitpicking” that you and @jackmeoff1 don’t like simply all goes away.

He’s not “getting away with it”. That goes from misleading to flat out deceptive.

If you get a product from him and then find out later there’s something wrong with the dose, you’re not going to “bitch” or “cry about it” or “nitpick”?

Preaching to the choir. Are we moving forward? Did Trips post pics of his lab? Did he test all his raws? Did he test all his products? Is he being transparent?

Who’s leading this circle jerk for the past 3 months? If I was a source there’d be NO circle jerk because I would come prepared.

Trip can do the right shit and end all this bullshit. That’s what YOU are missing.

And I guarantee if you ever have a problem these same guys will be here to help you. So don’t be so confrontational with us. Members come first. Fuck the sources. There will always be more and definitely MUCH BETTER.
Thank you for what you do and i do appreciate you. Youre still my hero...seriously! Kissy face kissy face

No no no. I was with you until this. This is the exact opposite of what we want. Besides, that would only delay the inevitable when a customer gets his pack as says “Yo Trip, I noticed my Primo says Batch 103, was that tested?”

All hell broke loose not because he was open. It was because he still isn’t doing the right thing.

He needs to just test his raws BEFORE he brews and test his products BEFORE he sells them. It’s really that simple. And the “bitching” the “crying” and the “nitpicking” that you and @jackmeoff1 don’t like simply all goes away.

He’s not “getting away with it”. That goes from misleading to flat out deceptive.

If you get a product from him and then find out later there’s something wrong with the dose, you’re not going to “bitch” or “cry about it” or “nitpick”?
Exactly, my point was hes not even smart enough to keep quiet about the things he's doing wrong.

It has been brought to my attention that there are scammers pretending to be me and pressuring people to make quick orders. Please double check your emails when trying to communicate with me. My email is "triplebsolutions@protonmail.com". Please double check the email header and ensure that is the address you are emailing.

If it feels suspicious it probably is, I will never rush or push you into an order.

It has been brought to my attention that there are scammers pretending to be me and pressuring people to make quick orders. Please double check your emails when trying to communicate with me. My email is "triplebsolutions@protonmail.com". Please double check the email header and ensure that is the address you are emailing.

If it feels suspicious it probably is, I will never rush or push you into an order.
Elaborate if you can. Are these people who have emailed the wrong address and are now being pressured? Or are these people receiving emails from a scammer? The answer is pretty important.

Elaborate if you can. Are these people who have emailed the wrong address and are now being pressured? Or are these people receiving emails from a scammer? The answer is pretty impoimportant.
I believe this particular person has a compromised email. He sent an order to the email address "somapharma@protonmail.com" who pretended to be me and sent me screenshots of the conversation. I have not received a response yet and if his email is comprimised he may not receive any from me.

Last edited:
Finally caught up on all the posts over the last few days. Wow, I'm beyond confused.

Honestly, if I was you @TripleBSolutions I'd just stop selling here until you have all your raws and current batch tested. No more stress and when you come back pure win if everything tests out properly.

Unless you're a masochist...then by all means continue.

I'm sure current customers that have previously ordered will keep you busy enough for now.

Finally caught up on all the posts over the last few days. Wow, I'm beyond confused.

Honestly, if I was you @TripleBSolutions I'd just stop selling here until you have all your raws and current batch tested. No more stress and when you come back pure win if everything tests out properly.

Unless you're a masochist...then by all means continue.

I'm sure current customers that have previously ordered will keep you busy enough for now.
I just got more testing a little over a week ago. Just because a few people want to hammer me for a new batch of primo doesn't mean I will stop selling. I'll have my full line up tested very soon.

I just got more testing a little over a week ago. Just because a few people want to hammer me for a new batch of primo doesn't mean I will stop selling. I'll have my full line up tested very soon.
Once again you aren't listening and continuing on a downward spiral here.

@Sven_Northman is right. Just shut down until you get everything tested. Sym, TGI, and even Pristine had their products tested before offering them for sale. You are missing out on a lot of sales here because you choose to be ass backward and you won't listen. Those 'few' that are hammering you are speaking for the majority of the members here.

If you had done things right you would be rolling in sales right now. There's very little blind test and by this point there should have been quite a bit. Why do you think this is? Its because those guys who purchase quite a bit of gear send products in aren't buying from you.. Those blind test makes you look good and sales increase.

I honestly believe you don't have a lab or finances that can keep up with the demands. No way me or a lot of others will buy from you.

There will be another lab coming along that is actually prepared and when they do, you're done here. There's also labs elwhere other than MESO who already that already test and have been established. I and many others here aren't buying from MESO labs.

Last edited:

The thread sure was dead quiet today, Trips.

No happy customers.

Nobody even gave a fuck about your weird email scam warning.

Have a good night.

The thread sure was dead quiet today, Trips.

No happy customers.

Nobody even gave a fuck about your weird email scam warning.

Have a good night.
I don’t believe any of that email story. Who says that the person behind that email address was trying to be trip? Somapharma? If was gonna impersonate someone my email address would be similar to theirs. Did the person in the body of the email say they were Trip? And more importantly WHY??!? Why would someone impersonate Trip? He’s not exactly a big time successful source. I’ve only seen the more successful sources be impersonated. This sounds like a lame attempt of Trip to sound like he is something he is not, a lab WORTH impersonating. Sadly that is not the case. No offense, Trip.

I don’t believe any of that email story. Who says that the person behind that email address was trying to be trip? Somapharma? If was gonna impersonate someone my email address would be similar to theirs. Did the person in the body of the email say they were Trip? And more importantly WHY??!? Why would someone impersonate Trip? He’s not exactly a big time successful source. I’ve only seen the more successful sources be impersonated. This sounds like a lame attempt of Trip to sound like he is something he is not, a lab WORTH impersonating. Sadly that is not the case. No offense, Trip.
I'm not sure what you consider successful so I won't attempt to address that. More so than anything this was a warning for customers to make sure they are using the correct email. It is good standard practice to double check the header before sending BTC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210316-060033-268.png.png
    Screenshot_20210316-060033-268.png.png
    46 KB · Views: 65
True. And I presume those products are Batch 102 that were tested if I remember correctly.

You do what you feel is right. It was merely a suggestion. As if I was being constantly hammered I'd just re-group as I'd be totally stressed. But that's just me.

He must like the abuse. Maybe gets off on it. I’m exhausted reading this shit and it’s not even directed at me.
I think he's accustomed to how things go down over at SST. Over here...we're much more discerning. Feelz and bonerzzz reports mean nothing to us. And a sources claims are meaningless without testing. Over there I doubt anyone gives a shit. But I could be wrong. Maybe some do.

I think he's accustomed to how things go down over at SST. Over here...we're much more discerning. Feelz and bonerzzz reports mean nothing to us. And a sources claims are meaningless without testing. Over there I doubt anyone gives a shit. But I could be wrong. Maybe some do.
I’m starting to give a shit. Test your products before I buy or no business. I just need a good ugl, Stanford won’t have me as a customer so I’ll stick with jpal at the moment.