Triple B Solutions

Okay, no. I am trying really hard to level with you and do everything correct but MESO is not the only place I sell. There are not testing requirements on the other website and I will not be shutting down there. I will also not turn down an order if someone wants to place it. I have people ordering from me that have ordered 3+ times. You want me to tell them to take a hike? I have some orders that had to wait on coinbase to release their bitcoin. Same story?

Stop bumping the thread and I will leave it alone until I have testing. The double standards here are absolutely amazing to me.
You can sell all day on SST, I don't care either way, but here you said you would shut down until you got your raw tests back. If someone here places an order politely tell them you are waiting on test results. Its not that hard.

Actually you should post and say this. You are your own worst enemy. You need to separate MESO from SST.

Get fucked sourcefag. There are ZERO G2G labs on Meso... This isn't a source board.

FFS.
It was sarcasm. You have other labs here that have barely any testing done to my knowledge. Labs that do not have an active donation banner and have no plans to test future products or batches as far as I can tell.

If you want to have a reputation for harm reduction then you should really treat all of your sources equally.

You can sell all day on SST, I don't care either way, but here you said you would shut down until you got your raw tests back. If someone here places an order politely tell them you are waiting on test results. Its not that hard.

Actually you should post and say this. You are your own worst enemy. You need to separate MESO from SST.
I have no way of telling who is from which board. Many SST members have trouble with the new website and request a list as well. I am certainly not going to ask people where they came from. That's silly. If someone wanted to place an order with me they could simply bypass this by saying "I am from SST"

I have no way of telling who is from which board. Many SST members have trouble with the new website and request a list as well. I am certainly not going to ask people where they came from. That's silly. If someone wanted to place an order with me they could simply bypass this by saying "I am from SST"
Okay fair enough, then you have a decision to make. Are you going to be a stand-up guy and do the right thing, or are you going to keep peddling untested gear?

If its the latter you don't belong here.

We do. Which again, you would know if you had done ANY fucking research before coming here with your repacked crap.
Then go require every other source to test every single batch of raws and every single finished product like I am being forced to do.

Okay fair enough, then you have a decision to make. Are you going to be a stand-up guy and do the right thing, or are you going to keep peddling untested gear?

If its the latter you don't belong here.
I have been over this. I am not going to rudely turn people down. I am not going to take a break from SST when I have already been neglecting that forum and spending all of my time here. I have customers who have ordered from me multiple times. I am not going to turn them down. I had every intention to take a break from MESO but you are drawing me into conversations about USPS and now we are fighting over nothing again.

A. I do.

B. You are a useless shitbag source, no one gives a fuck what you want.
Please give me one example that is currently selling here that has testing done on every single batch of raws and every single batch of finished products. You can even use Sym, TGI, if there is a lab doing that besides me I want to know about it.

This guy is fucking lying again. He hasn’t sent shit to get tested. Until @janoshik proves me wrong - I say triple shady is scamming anyone who has ordered since March 10.

Usually the simplest explanation is the correct one.

DO NOT BUY. EXIT SCAM IN PROGRESS.