Triple B Solutions

Well I guess I’ll be the one to say no one should order until our packs show
Sorry, it seems like USPS hasn't moved packs from the 10th. At this point I'm not sure if they are delayed, didn't get scanned in, or didn't pick them up. I'll make sure you get your pack even if it means reshipping.

I'm getting touch down reports from people who ordered from the 12th onward albeit some aren't getting tracking updates.

Once again I apologise for the inconvenience.

Sorry, it seems like USPS hasn't moved packs from the 10th. At this point I'm not sure if they are delayed, didn't get scanned in, or didn't pick them up. I'll make sure you get your pack even if it means reshipping.

I'm getting touch down reports from people who ordered from the 12th onward albeit some aren't getting tracking updates.

Once again I apologise for the inconvenience.
So are we just supposed to be okay with packs floating around out there with our info on them? And yea you keep saying everyone else got there packs, which no one on here has confirmed.

So are we just supposed to be okay with packs floating around out there with our info on them? And yea you keep saying everyone else got there packs, which no one on here has confirmed.
I truly apologise Trena but I cannot control USPS. I wont use that box again but this seems to be a systematic issue with USPS right now. If you look at any of the USPS complaint forums (not just AAS) people are experiencing similar issues this month. My normal T/A is 3-5 days and prior to this the only major shipping delays I had were around Christmas.

I feel bad for your experience which is why I will reship this sooner rather than later if it does not move or show up soon even if that means you end up with both packs. Not sure if it helps ease your mind but it would be a silly time to exit scam when I am putting out almost 5k in testing this month.

I'll offer you a $25 credit for your next order and free shipping for the delay. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Bruh ain’t no ups issue- packs never got shipped - nothing is touching down - if somthing shows up I’ll be the first to eat my words and post pics with a lab test kit of each- but truth of the matter is it is a scam

Get the app

You’ll see the scans but at the top it says “packages”. All your packages should show up. And it’ll show when they are delivered. We use it for every package we receive to make sure no one came and took it off the front porch.
The app wants me to verify identity is this usual?

Get the app

You’ll see the scans but at the top it says “packages”. All your packages should show up. And it’ll show when they are delivered. We use it for every package we receive to make sure no one came and took it off the front porch.
Website or App hasn’t mattered for me. I get scans of “Mail-pieces” but the “Packages” tab has remained (0) since I started the account. I have received 4 packages through USPS this week alone with tracking and not one showed on there.

Ok. So wtf is going on here Triple Shady - multiple people are saying they are not getting their packs and/or tracking information.

This doesn’t seem right and the word scam keeps coming up again.

I'm sorry, I don't think I can say anything else I have not done so already. I can assemble a collage of posts about USPS having issues in march. I am upset about this too but I cannot make USPS ship faster.

I have donated and became a MESO sponsor. I am spending over 5k on tests in a month. I am not going anywhere and I will make sure you get your packs.

I’m certain your donation was likely not very substantial.

You keep saying you are spending all this money on testing, but you haven’t spent the money yet...

Nobody is reporting any touchdown reports. it is looking more and more like a scam....

How is it that people have reported receiving other items through USPS, but for some reason not your gear. Makes no sense.

I’m certain your donation was likely not very substantial.

You keep saying you are spending all this money on testing, but you haven’t spent the money yet...

Nobody is reporting any touchdown reports. it is looking more and more like a scam....
Becoming a MESO sponsor is 1000 every 3 months.

As far as I know besides having tracking update related issues the 10th is the furthest back that anyone has not received a pack.

I have got 4 packs between and my buddy. This happened last time and I got it in a day after. And so did my friend.
This time it's been showing it's been created since the early morning of March 14th, but still nothing updated

Idk if it a issue with that specific usps or what.
I know every single time my pack goes anywhere, It goes out of state further away from me and then it comes to me after that. Lol. It's a little weird.

My guess would be USPS, but having said that for security reasons I would definitely hold off on ordering until some touchdowns are confirmed.