Triple B Solutions

This is the least shocking explainer ever.

Care to weigh in on the fact that @TripleBSolutions claimed multiple times in this thread that you validated @51mesa /Syn’s clearly fraudulent raw tests?

Because he’s been tying you to the provenance of those tests for weeks...
Out of all the members in this thread you are the absolute best at spreading misinformation and making false statements on my behalf. I'm not connected to Syn anymore. I know that Jano and Syn or Syns testing guy talked. Jano offered to look at the data and I do not know if Syn ever got it to him.

You’re not happy with the DHB? You have made at least half a dozen posts claiming it was “most likely a crashing issue,” you fucking cuck.

But now that not one person bought it, and your attempt to blame @janoshik didnt work, you’re acting like you are steamed that the raws ARE BAD?

Your level of double talk is UNREAL.
I never tried to blame Jano. I don't know exactly what happened yet and while I was filling up 1ml vials for this round of testing I noticed two compounds crashed very quickly in the 1ml vials. I assumed it might be hard to get an accurate test result if the compound was crashed but Jano cleared that up.

Can you give me some time to get test results? My intention was to take a brief break from MESO until I have testing like members have asked for.

Last edited:
I said this way back here in this thread but it got ignored.

For someone who is concerned about opsec, I can't understand why one would send out tracking numbers. Fuck some of these guys will check it 5 or more times a day. Shit like that is not only compromising the source but the buyer as well.

I explained that to Trip but no response.

Yeah no lab pics but fuck bring on those tracking #'s. :rolleyes:
There are multiple reasons I like sending out tracking numbers. The main reason being OpSpec for customers as if there is an order issue and the customers email chain is deleted on my end I require them to forward me the tracking number and order details so I can look at it. I did not feel like keeping tracking from customers enhanced my safety as anyone can order from me and look at the tracking post order. I brought this question to Syn when it first popped up and his explanation made sense.

I'm listening and I'll make that change and stop sending out tracking as well when I come back with test results.

There are multiple reasons I like sending out tracking numbers. The main reason being OpSpec for customers as if there is an order issue and the customers email chain is deleted on my end I require them to forward me the tracking number and order details so I can look at it. I did not feel like keeping tracking from customers enhanced my safety as anyone can order from me and look at the tracking post order. I brought this question to Syn when it first popped up and his explanation made sense.

I'm listening and I'll make that change and stop sending out tracking as well when I come back with test results.
Full disk encryption if you have the IQ for it....and then you can store whatever you want if you shut your PC off at night. Tadaaaaa

Sure, a few of the samples that I receive crash in the transport.

I have a designated oven for heating such samples and I inspect all the oils before they are tested to assure crashing during transport is not an issue.
But what if it crashed after being taken out of the solutioning oven when you grabbed your lunch from the fridge and your hands were cold?

Or maybe it crashed because your oven is actually a cleverly disguised refrigerator?

I have one crazy theory that I hesitate to even voice at the risk of people thinking that I’m crazy: maybe the raws were bad? I know it’s far-fetched, but I’m just spitballing.

But what if it crashed after being taken out of the solutioning oven when you grabbed your lunch from the fridge and your hands were cold?

Or maybe it crashed because your oven is actually a cleverly disguised refrigerator?

I have one crazy theory that I hesitate to even voice at the risk of people thinking that I’m crazy: maybe the raws were bad? I know it’s far-fetched, but I’m just spitballing.
Like I quoted myself earlier - I had two suggestions about the DHB issue if that's what you have in mind - either the raws were bad or the vial crashed before trip took the aliquot for me.

That was just me listing the possibilities, as I can't possibly know - yet.

Should already be a standard for any source
Then I suggest if you are the opsec person you claim to be you make changes to sending out tracking #s to every customer. They are not needed and people can wait. You set a standard time if it has not arrived by they may inquire.

May I ask what FDE solution you use ? There's only like 3 right answers and it's not top secret opsec knowledge.

Then I suggest if you are the opsec person you claim to be you make changes to sending out tracking #s to every customer. They are not needed and people can wait. You set a standard time if it has not arrived by they may inquire.

May I ask what FDE solution you use ? There's only like 3 right answers and it's not top secret opsec knowledge.
Veracrypt

Like I quoted myself earlier - I had two suggestions about the DHB issue if that's what you have in mind - either the raws were bad or the vial crashed before trip took the aliquot for me.

That was just me listing the possibilities, as I can't possibly know - yet.
I have a very hard time believing that someone wouldn’t notice that 20% of the solute had fallen out of solution when they were measuring out 1ml for the aliquot right in front of their face, so I know which theory I’m inclined to subscribe to.

We’re not talking a few crystals here and there. The solution would be cloudy as fuck.

I have a very hard time believing that someone wouldn’t notice that 20% of the solute had fallen out of solution when they were measuring out 1ml for the aliquot right in front of their face, so I know which theory I’m inclined to subscribe to.

We’re not talking a few crystals here and there. The solution would be cloudy as fuck.
You are correct, it is possible. The manufacturer is very aware I am getting testing on everything now and I am paying a higher price for good raws. I do not want to accuse too much without knowing exactly what happened.

However unlikely it is - if I hadn't seen it before I'd not mention it.

It was just listing of possibilities. I do not wish to defend or slander anyone.

I do not wish to have a debate about the topic, as the debate won't solve anything, tests will.

Best case scenario somebody sees the discussion and sends a completely blind sample :)

Best case scenario somebody sees the discussion and sends a completely blind sample :)

Well, “Best” case scenario would be someone sends a blind sample and you analyze it completely for FREE.

Be careful picking your adjectives! Shoulda gone with “a good scenario”. Or a “reasonable solution” or “might I suggest”.

I've never had an image of the package presented, but I see the tracking numbers show up as "arriving soon" or "arriving today"
Haven’t seen one and have had plenty of tracking numbers I follow. I mostly mail order everything and all I get are scans of the “envelope” mail coming.

Haven’t seen one and have had plenty of tracking numbers I follow. I mostly mail order everything and all I get are scans of the “envelope” mail coming.

Get the app

You’ll see the scans but at the top it says “packages”. All your packages should show up. And it’ll show when they are delivered. We use it for every package we receive to make sure no one came and took it off the front porch.