Triple B Solutions

Mine wend from his usps to a distributor center today, hopefully that means it will get to me by Easter. I liked the owls Harry porter used much better, more efficient.

My average T/A has been consistently under 5 days. I apologise for the delay but I am not sure what else I can do for you at this point. You are not the only ones having issues with USPS and the issues are quite similar regarding tracking. There is a reddit page dedicated to USPS issues along with other forums you can look at.

No I haven't missed anything. You're selling untested gear. Instead of shutting down until your results come back like we asked, but no, as your mo you ignored and keep on selling.
Triple B. Why do you ignore the members on this board? It seems to me that what they are asking is something simple?

I just ordered. This USPS cuntspiracy compelled me to find out. The stinging cloud of cunty gnats has effectively turned a drug dealer into a sympathetic figure. We’ve extrapolated an organization replete with ineptitude into an exit scam now? I guess Occam’s razor doesn’t apply.

Becoming a MESO sponsor is 1000 every 3 months.

As far as I know besides having tracking update related issues the 10th is the furthest back that anyone has not received a pack.

Thumbs up for the donation, but why Meso? If you're shelling out that kind of money, why not go to a source board where you won't be asked any questions harder than what carrier oil do you use and what method(s) of payment do you accept?

Wow, what a ride! Terrible thread, but in the end it brought @Big_paul out of the woodwork!

Scratching this UGL off the list of people I would ever buy from. Woof.

I just ordered. This USPS cuntspiracy compelled me to find out. The stinging cloud of cunty gnats has effectively turned a drug dealer into a sympathetic figure. We’ve extrapolated an organization replete with ineptitude into an exit scam now? I guess Occam’s razor doesn’t apply.
your mastery of the english language is astounding

Thumbs up for the donation, but why Meso? If you're shelling out that kind of money, why not go to a source board where you won't be asked any questions harder than what carrier oil do you use and what method(s) of payment do you accept?
Because I WANT to be here. If I wanted the easy route I would have never came to MESO and I would have certainly left before now.

Hopefully after the tests show up there is less punishment and more decent conversation, no?
Generally how it works, which is why sources who perform even a modicum of due diligence don't end up with 190+ pages of shitshow as 5 literal minutes of reading tells them what their first posts need to be to avoid them.

Are you still selling your untested products?

Its a simple yes or no question.
Sure Cochino. If someone orders from me I am not going to stop them. I am still active on SST and I have returning customers who want to order from me regardless of the test results. Members from MESO are informed that they are more than welcome to wait for test results. My plan was to take a brief absence from MESO and to come back with testing results but the thread is getting bumped now due to a USPS issue.

Sure Cochino. If someone orders from me I am not going to stop them. I am still active on SST and I have returning customers who want to order from me regardless of the test results. Members from MESO are informed that they are more than welcome to wait for test results. My plan was to takey a brief absence from MESO and to come back with testing results but the thread is getting bumped now due to a USPS issue.
You went back on your word. You have no integrity whatsoever.

Why anyone in their right mind would buy from you is beyond me.

You went back on your word. You have no integrity whatsoever.
Okay, no. I am trying really hard to level with you and do everything correct but MESO is not the only place I sell. There are not testing requirements on the other website and I will not be shutting down there. I will also not turn down an order if someone wants to place it. I have people ordering from me that have ordered 3+ times. You want me to tell them to take a hike? I have some orders that had to wait on coinbase to release their bitcoin. Same story?

Stop bumping the thread and I will leave it alone until I have testing. The double standards here are absolutely amazing to me.

This is all anyone really needs to hear. Buy from him and you got what you paid for. Lazy bullshit.
You have labs here that are "G2G" that I can barely find testing for at all. I will soon have testing on everything. Stop with the double standards.