Triple B Solutions

No Shackleford but you can choose to ignore the context of my post. I am tired of being compared to other sources and being told that I have to get testing on every batch of products and every batch of finished oils. I am tired of being heckled for testing when there are other sources selling on this board without any board interaction and barely any testing. This is hypocrisy at its finest.

Let's admit that getting testing on every single batch of raws and every single batch of finished products is EXCEEDING the standard rather than simply meeting it. Cochino is attacking me for selling untested gear even though I was attempting to walk away from MESO for a bit and I am giving customers that are obviously from MESO a warning.

If you are going to tell me that I do not care about my customers and do not care about MESO's standards then you need to go enforce MESO's standards on other sources rather than just comparing me to them.
I mean, if you dont want to test your raws, fuck it, dont test em. Just wing it and wonder how much of what substance your vials and caps actually contain. Sounds real trustworthy eh?

By the way, this thread is titled Triple B Soultions. Not symbiotics and tgi or someother.lab youre comparing yourself to. I'm tired of hearing you whine about other labs. Just make your own business decisions.

I mean, if you dont want to test your raws, fuck it, dont test em. Just wing it and wonder how much of what substance your vials and caps actually contain. Sounds real trustworthy eh?

By the way, this thread is titled Triple B Soultions. Not symbiotics and tgi or someother.lab youre comparing yourself to. I'm tired of hearing you whine about other labs. Just make your own business decisions.
Then MESO should stop comparing me to this imaginary standard that all sources here have to adhere to which is apparently having each batch of raws and finished products tested.

I AM getting testing on everything. I am not arguing about that anymore. Even if I was not on MESO I would still get testing done now. My problem is the constant comparison to this standard that does not exist.

That speaks volumes as to the character of that member and speaks volumes of you if you support that.
I'm trying to help you. Who would not welcome a source who is trusted?

Or would you prefer more gifs like grey has shown you? The choice is clear. Test your raw. From there you know how to dose your gear.

No Shackleford but you can choose to ignore the context of my post. I am tired of being compared to other sources and being told that I have to get testing on every batch of products and every batch of finished oils. I am tired of being heckled for testing when there are other sources selling on this board without any board interaction and barely any testing. This is hypocrisy at its finest.

Let's admit that getting testing on every single batch of raws and every single batch of finished products is EXCEEDING the standard rather than simply meeting it. Cochino is attacking me for selling untested gear even though I was attempting to walk away from MESO for a bit and I am giving customers that are obviously from MESO a warning.

If you are going to tell me that I do not care about my customers and do not care about MESO's standards then you need to go enforce MESO's standards on other sources rather than just comparing me to them.
Quit with the bullshit already. Sym absolutely tested his raws before brewing and offering them for sale. TGI did the same. Pristine tested all of his oils.

You tested nothing which is why we asked you to test everything since there was no n clue as to what you had in your products.

At first you scoffed at testing raws because your boy had everything under control. Now how did that turn out?

Then you insisted that you would be testing your raws and now you're waffling again throwing the blame on everyone else and playing the victim here.

You haven't done shit as far as testing here.

Nothing changes. The source who comes to meso to make money hand over fist is always the victim lol.

Then MESO should stop comparing me to this imaginary standard that all sources here have to adhere to which is apparently having each batch of raws and finished products tested.
Do you feel out expectations of you are unreasonable? If so, can you propose a more reasonable solution?

AM getting testing on everything
I'm glad you are getting testing, but for the third time now, can we get an eta on that?

Nothing changes. The source who comes to meso to make money hand over fist is always the victim lol.

It really is groundhog day every day in here... It is why I have to take a hiatus every so often.

Do you feel out expectations of you are unreasonable? If so, can you propose a more reasonable solution?

I'm glad you are getting testing, but for the third time now, can we get an eta on that?
I already posted a time frame. I will not be more specific.

If testing every single batch of every single raw and every single finished product is the standard then enforce the standard evenly. Stop saying x, y, z source did this when they certainly did not.

I have agreed to get testing. I have committed to donating 1k every 3 months to support MESO. What else do you want at this point? Let the thread settle until I have testing. I will certainly not bump it.

You need to stop worrying about what everyone else is doing and focus on what you're doing..

In case you haven't noticed, this woes me defence is not helping one bit.

@TripleBSolutions

you are a lying fucking piece of shit...i have stayed quite until tonight- you sre scamming people now.

yoo havent sent shit - not one TD report lately.

go fuck yourself

NO PROOF OF NEW TESTING WHATSOEVER

EXIT SCAM