Triple B Solutions

He is collecting as many bitcoins as he can at this point.

thats all he is doing. Smart move. Karma is a bitch you fucking piece of shit.

If testing every single batch of every single raw and every single finished product is the standard then enforce the standard evenly. Stop saying x, y, z source did this when they certainly did not.

I have agreed to get testing. I have committed to donating 1k every 3 months to support MESO. What else do you want at this point? Let the thread settle until I have testing. I will certainly not bump it.
I mean, that doesnt answer my question...

My point is, if you see the value in testing your raws, stop bitching and just do it, it should be built into your business model anyway. If you dont see the value in it, then youre missing the whole point and probably shouldbt be brewing for more than personal use.

I mean, that doesnt answer my question...

My point is, if you see the value in testing your raws, stop bitching and just do it, it should be built into your business model anyway. If you dont see the value in it, then youre missing the whole point and probably shouldbt be brewing for more than personal use.
I have posted multiple times that I agree with testing now. Even if I was not on MESO I would get testing done.

That is exactly what I was doing Shackleford. I was trying to take a break from MESO and come back with testing results. I was not going to bump this thread.

I never attacked your lab, and I don't plan on attacking another lab. If a lab doesn't have certain things, then I simply do not order from them, its not a huge deal. I always tried being level here.
That is what this is all about. In 20 years I have only been burned once. That was when I first started posting and I thought a source was being treated unfairly. After a week I emailed and the scammer laughed.

Back the members who question sources on our board. It is for your own good. If I'm not mistaken there are other sources.

That is exactly what I was doing Shackleford. I was trying to take a break from MESO and come back with testing results. I was not going to bump this thread.
Ok. so is batch 103 gonna sell out before your testing comes back in couple months? and we'll be here again with batch 104? you sold out of 102 in a couple months.

I have posted multiple times that I agree with testing now. Even if I was not on MESO I would get testing done.
When? After you brew and sell the products untested like you are now?

FFS, we asked you to test everything (raws and finished)because you had little to no testing done.
Others before you tested their raws BEFORE brewing and if there was a holdup they tested the finished product. Sure initially we want you to test finished products, especially your orals until blind testing comes in. Once a source is established and in this case you never will be,. No not all finished products need to be tested but your raws better damn well be BEFORE you brew. The blind tests on the finished will speak. God you're really either really fucking dumb or a scammer. I'm betting on the latter.

Go fuck yourself Trip. You've received plenty of good advice and ignored all of it.

When? After you brew and sell the products untested like you are now?

FFS, we asked you to test everything (raws and finished)because you had little to no testing done.
Others before you tested their raws BEFORE brewing and if there was a holdup they tested the finished product. Sure initially we want you to test finished products, especially your orals until blind testing comes in. Once a source is established and in this case you never will be, no not all finished products need to be tested but your raws better damn well be. The blind tests on the finished will speak. God you're really either really fucking dumb or a scammer. I'm betting on the latter.

Go fuck yourself Trip. You've received plenty of good advice and ignored all of it.
That is much more reasonable then.

TripleB, i think you are misunderstanding one crucial point:
Testing the raws is not something that you do for the members. It is for you!
Some other sources test every batch of every product prior to selling it.
I bet this would also be okay for meso. We do not inject the raws, we inject finished oils.
But then make sure that a)
- Testing is done long prior to your old batch being sold out
- be prepared to have underdosed/overdosed stuff and members calling you out for that
- be prepared, in case of having underdosed stuff, that you have to massivly reduce your prices and in some cases make a loss..

i guess 99% of the guys here would shut up if you only test every batch of finished products PRIOR (see the fat written word here, that means BEFORE) selling them to customers..

What the actual fuck @TripleBSolutions?

There’s either more than one of you that has access to this account (in which case fire the evening/overnight crew) or you’re an addict.

You flip/flop from “I want to do the right thing, whatever it takes” to “whoa is me, MESO is picking on me”. You absolutely totally ignore the fact people are trying to help you succeed.

You are NOT being compared to TGI or SymBiotics. Those were listed as EXAMPLES of the UGLs that have SUCCEEDED here. You aren’t close to that level. If you want to succeed, you should probably act more like them, they ran their shit like a business. They didn’t bitch. They made the Bitcoin and saw the value of MESO.

You don’t see any value in any of this. You wanted to come here and maximize your profits while putting in the minimal work. Wrong attitude.

If you want to receive advice, you need to be more appreciative. You can’t just keep PM’ing people and TALK a good game then come on here and bitch, moan, whine, and complain. That’s bullshit and you can’t have it both ways.

In fact, you’re lucky as fuck for receiving so much advice. MESO has softened up I guess. There was a time not to long ago that sources were told to fuck off and GTFO for not knowing shit. We hate sources here.

Like @BigPaul @shackleford and others already said, test your shit if you want to be the BEST but if you are content to be a scumbag bottom-feeder then just say that. All the testing talk will go away. You can free yourself to be whichever you want.

You only get shit because you TALK for two months before fucking DOING.

IMG_9873.jpg

TGI or SymBiotics. Those were listed as EXAMPLES of the UGLs that have SUCCEEDED here. You aren’t close to that level. If you want to succeed, you should probably act more like them, they ran their shit like a business. They didn’t bitch. They made the Bitcoin and saw the value of MESO.
I recall it differently. Didn't one of them think that MESO was a cocaine-trafficking cartel that was out to get him and sought to hire thugs to physically assault members?

I recall it differently. Didn't one of them think that MESO was a cocaine-trafficking cartel that was out to get him and sought to hire thugs to physically assault members?
Well, he made a whole lot of money around here, which can be considered a merit of success in that particular area.

He also provided a valuable lesson to everybody, regarding not doing burnouts or shooting at your family members.

I don’t think it was cocaine but pills. And yes, that was delusional.

That’s why I didn’t say they were awesome standup pillars of society. I said they were “successful” here.

Well, he made a whole lot of money around here, which can be considered a merit of success in that particular area.

He also provided a valuable lesson to everybody, regarding not doing burnouts or shooting at your family members.

Yep. Lesson learned. When running an illegal steroid operation out of your house, don’t act like a total asshole or the neighbors might just call the cops.

He was charge with being intoxicated too so probably not using his better judgement.