Triple B Solutions

So again.....just to be clear with everyone....@janoshik hasnt confirmed or responded....Trip hasn’t responded to my question about testing. No testing is being done on new product....no confirmations whatsoever.

There is no testing happening. It seems like this guy is scamming people.

Not one new customer has come on here saying anything different.

So again.....just to be clear with everyone....@janoshik hasnt confirmed or responded....Trip hasn’t responded to my question about testing. No testing is being done on new product....no confirmations whatsoever.

I haven't got any primo and my batches are on #102. The only thing I don't have testing on with the stuff I've got is the Superdrol from him.

So idk how much of the #103 he is selling lol

Yeah I paid Jano.

Just stop, so unnecessary to say ( for my buddy) dude .... some of us have been in the game along time . Just stop . I mean you already have your profile picture of your fucking face . Feds prob watching u for sure
Let me guess your dumbass uses the Tor browser when you're on this website and when you order? Like the fucking man can't find out who you are with or without a picture. SMH.

The feds aren't going to mess around with a misdemeanor charge. Lol. Around here, under 100 ml is a misdemeanor

Do you have a suggetion for a reasonable solution?

I sure do.

If you knew there was an entire sub forum on Reddit then you should give people the heads up when they order and before they pay their Bitcoin.

A simple “hey, thanks for the order, the USPS is extremely slow right now and as a result, your TAT may be longer than usual 5 to 10 days)”

Then remind your customers when you email that you shipped their stuff.

That way people know it’s going to be slower than the 3-5 days.

Be proactive instead of reactive. Customers appreciate that honesty.

It’s not as recent as some of these orders, but I did order some Masteron from the batch that has testing. My tracking didn’t move at all when I checked it for a few days then was on my door step. It never showed on informed delivery. There Was a small problem with the first pack that was shipped and the correction was shipped and received within a week as well.
This is just my experience with Trip and not worth much to someone with a different experience.

While 8 days isn’t fast T/A it’s certainly not snail speed either considering there has been a lot of recent activity in a private source thread here about packs not received for weeks and the speak from vets is “sometimes he’s slow and that’s just the way it is”.

I would agree with some who have already commented here and just stop giving tracking. It’s not necessary and only seems to add to the unrest.

He is right about showing the face. You might want to edit it out of the pic.

LEO does frequent the boards here.
I can do that, but I just don't get how it isn't as bad as using your ip address for your internet doing all this. Thats all.

Let me guess your dumbass uses the Tor browser when you're on this website and when you order? Like the fucking man can't find out who you are with or without a picture. SMH.

The feds aren't going to mess around with a misdemeanor charge. Lol. Around here, under 100 ml is a misdemeanor
You admitted on the previous Page that you buy for a buddy and make money off of it. That’s considered distribution and most cases isnt a
Misdemeanor. Or what if you start selling on a larger scale later on.
Not saying your going to get popped for what u say on a forum but say you ever did get busted that creates a trail of evidence that can be tracked. Just my 2 cents. But I don’t think you’re thinking of all situation that can arise.

You admitted on the previous Page that you buy for a buddy and make money off of it. That’s considered distribution and most cases isnt a
Misdemeanor. Or what if you start selling on a larger scale later on.
Not saying your going to get popped for what u say on a forum but say you ever did get busted that creates a trail of evidence that can be tracked. Just my 2 cents. But I don’t think you’re thinking of all situation that can arise.
Yeah I guess you are right on the selling part. I honestly didnt think about it like that when it comes to just double buying it from the source and just having the source send it to his address.
Makes sense though.

I sure do.

If you knew there was an entire sub forum on Reddit then you should give people the heads up when they order and before they pay their Bitcoin.

A simple “hey, thanks for the order, the USPS is extremely slow right now and as a result, your TAT may be longer than usual 5 to 10 days)”

Then remind your customers when you email that you shipped their stuff.

That way people know it’s going to be slower than the 3-5 days.

Be proactive instead of reactive. Customers appreciate that honesty.
Fair. This started in March when I had a few customers tell me they were not getting tracking updates but the T/A was still 5 days or so. Other sources had issues like this at the start of March but I assumed I was not effected since my T/A was generally still pretty good.

We do. Which again, you would know if you had done ANY fucking research before coming here with your repacked crap.
Lol no we don’t. We want to, but we absolutely do not and to pretend otherwise is delusional. I’m not naming names, but a source is still selling here with absolutely zero recent testing, no communication with the community, T/A that’s so bad you’d have been better off having your pack shipped by donkey, and not one stitch of actual vetting when he showed up. I’m all for this kind of vetting, but to flat out lie about how everyone is equal isn’t in anyone’s interest.

But if he's a clown whyd u change ur pic after what he said lol
Cause 2 people said it. Hahaha. It's whatever though.
If the people really want to get any of us, they will. unless we are using the Tor browser and covering our tracks on every single thing we talk about or search for on the Internet lol

If the people really want to get any of us, they will. unless we are using the Tor browser and covering our tracks on every single thing we talk about or search for on the Internet lol
But if he's a clown whyd u change ur pic after what he said lol
I also use this screen name for quite a few different things and people know me by this name, so I would be fucked anyway LOL

Lol no we don’t. We want to, but we absolutely do not and to pretend otherwise is delusional. I’m not naming names, but a source is still selling here with absolutely zero recent testing, no communication with the community, T/A that’s so bad you’d have been better off having your pack shipped by donkey, and not one stitch of actual vetting when he showed up. I’m all for this kind of vetting, but to flat out lie about how everyone is equal isn’t in anyone’s interest.

Technically, that source isn’t really here. He left months ago and announced it. That thread is no different than if someone started a JuicePal thread for discussion purposes.

We can’t kick sources off, they just go away and the thread dies. Can’t do anything if the thread doesn’t die. Shredded Labs has sucked for over a year but people bump that shit-thread all the time.

And again, ANY lab is more than welcome to come to MESO and say “I wish to remain mediocre and do not want to test my products.” It’s up to them, but they need to be clear about it. It wouldn’t make the UGL very successful but hell, sell something cheap enough here and newbs will get enthusiastic about it.

Trips didn’t want him to test and we all told him he wouldn’t get many sales here without it. He decided to test 4 products, which is laughable. Then he’s flip-flopped about testing. At any time he could just say “I’m mediocre and don’t give a fuck”. He dragged it out and now he says he’s seen the value in it.

I hope he follows thru. It makes good business sense. He’ll do well if he does.

Lol I'm just giving ya shit man. I believe it's unlikely they'd track u down and build a case to bust someone for personal use but I'd try to refrain from mentioning selling to others on here

Lol I'm just giving ya shit man. I believe it's unlikely they'd track u down and build a case to bust someone for personal use but I'd try to refrain from mentioning selling to others on here
100%. I agree now that it actually got brought up.