Triple B Solutions

Thread 'SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)' SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

This is a proper intro, lab pics included.
Proper introduction, absolutely, but you are only as good as your last batch, right?

I spent months researching this website, scouring the underground for a good source. I saw all the raw testing being done by SymBiotics and the blind testing being done by members. Then Floater Gate struck and everything went to hell. Sym then let his true colors shine refusing to acknowledge he was at fault or fix the situation and his whole lab came crashing down.

I have been around long enough to know that guys like Stanford were never properly vetted. Never posted pictures of his lab and when people asked him to he was always to ill to make the drive to his lab to throw up some pictures. Speaking of ill, seems like it happens often enough when he gets too backed up, or is it that he is waiting for PPL to send more semi finished oils for him to slap some labels on? I guess we will never know since he too never posted up pictures but is held in high regards even though he went private, is never available on Meso, turnaround is awful and I can't seem to find any raw testing being performed by him.

Look, I applaud your efforts, along with BigBaldBeardGuy and everyone else here. Because of you guys, I am holding off onto Trip gets his testing done. So thank you. Just seems like we are selective in which sources we keep hammering and which ones we relent on.

I’m on day 10 of having a large, hard lump because of his primo and his dumbass insistence on using EO and guaiacol. Let’s not bring him up anymore.

I fucking hate Guaiacol
Cant even smell it, let alone pin that garbage.

On the bright side... all Canadian labs brew Tren Ace with GC... so it helps keep me off the tren, which is a bonus for my health.

So I've got that going for me I guess.

I fucking hate Guaiacol
Cant even smell it, let alone pin that garbage.

On the bright side... all Canadian labs brew Tren Ace with GC... so it helps keep me off the tren, which is a bonus for my health.

So I've got that going for me I guess.
Why would you brew tren with Guac, I only use it when I HAVE to.

a few years ago a couple canadian labs were running wild with super solvents I saw things like Prop 250 (felt like something smashed my delt with a baseball bat pinning 0.5ml) and Test-1000 lol.
You can make 600+ Test E with just a little bit of BB. I don't understand using more solvents then you absolutely have to. I plan on adding a high concentration line but it will be made with minimal solvents to suspend just like the rest of my products.

Proper introduction, absolutely, but you are only as good as your last batch, right?

I spent months researching this website, scouring the underground for a good source. I saw all the raw testing being done by SymBiotics and the blind testing being done by members. Then Floater Gate struck and everything went to hell. Sym then let his true colors shine refusing to acknowledge he was at fault or fix the situation and his whole lab came crashing down.

I have been around long enough to know that guys like Stanford were never properly vetted. Never posted pictures of his lab and when people asked him to he was always to ill to make the drive to his lab to throw up some pictures. Speaking of ill, seems like it happens often enough when he gets too backed up, or is it that he is waiting for PPL to send more semi finished oils for him to slap some labels on? I guess we will never know since he too never posted up pictures but is held in high regards even though he went private, is never available on Meso, turnaround is awful and I can't seem to find any raw testing being performed by him.

Look, I applaud your efforts, along with BigBaldBeardGuy and everyone else here. Because of you guys, I am holding off onto Trip gets his testing done. So thank you. Just seems like we are selective in which sources we keep hammering and which ones we relent on.

Stanny has been here for a while. He has enough popularity that it’s unfortunately impossible to go back now. He’s had testing done but it’s buried in his thread. I

know he had a sale on primo and anavar 2 summers ago (if I remember correctly) and he posted test results for the raws. But you’re right, it’s pretty much lacking.

And people order. And keep ordering. Despite slow turnaround. How do you motivate a source to do the right thing when he’s already got enough customers to go private.

You can’t.

The only way is if we demand it as a community and we always try. I know I push that every chance I can because I’ve seen it work and when it does, it works very well for both the UGL and the customer. Why wouldn’t anyone want that if we can get it?

Stanny has been here for a while. He has enough popularity that it’s unfortunately impossible to go back now. He’s had testing done but it’s buried in his thread. I

know he had a sale on primo and anavar 2 summers ago (if I remember correctly) and he posted test results for the raws. But you’re right, it’s pretty much lacking.

And people order. And keep ordering. Despite slow turnaround. How do you motivate a source to do the right thing when he’s already got enough customers to go private.

You can’t.

The only way is if we demand it as a community and we always try. I know I push that every chance I can because I’ve seen it work and when it does, it works very well for both the UGL and the customer. Why wouldn’t anyone want that if we can get it?

That's why I enjoy reading your posts and learning from you. I know you care about the community and I appreciate that.

Whoever said I bought from Stanford? I agree he wasn't properly vetted, just vouched for from the vets who had used and tested his products.

Like you said you're only as good as your last batch. How many sources do you know that retired gracefully ? Yeah not very many.

I’m on day 10 of having a large, hard lump because of his primo and his dumbass insistence on using EO and guaiacol. Let’s not bring him up anymore.
I had to throw out a few of his test e bottles. The PIP I got from them was incredible. My quads and shoulders were on fire, swollen, etc. It was awful.

Sorry to hear that but I will keep bringing him up because he did things the right way for the most part until floatergate.

I don't know of many sources here or anywhere else that have bowed out gracefully.

Whoever said I bought from Stanford? I agree he wasn't properly vetted, just vouched for from the vets who had used and tested his products.

Like you said you're only as good as your last batch. How many sources do you know that retired gracefully ? Yeah not very many.
Never said you did brother. I was just using Stanford as an example. Wasn't trying to put words in your mouth.

From what I have seen, no one leaves gracefully. Just the nature of the business I guess.

Didnt POTG?

I had to throw out a few of his test e bottles. The PIP I got from them was incredible. My quads and shoulders were on fire, swollen, etc. It was awful.
Yeah - his Test E had serious PIP issues.

What exactly causes the pip - is it possible that there is a contamination of sorts or is it usually the BA or guaiacol?

Yeah - his Test E had serious PIP issues.

What exactly causes the pip - is it possible that there is a contamination of sorts or is it usually the BA or guaiacol?
Yes to both. Solvents ratio can cause pip. Using guac when you have to or high solvents in a compound that already has pip is a no go.

You can’t.

Stanford should not be used as an excuse and/or a example of a good source the guy dodged pretty much every source vetting procedure somehow and it was only drawn to light way after he was established. He had even worse excuses than Triple B when he was super evasive such as "The lab is too far for me to drive to to take photos" or the classic "deathbed sick" excuse that like 3 sources are or have used on here right now.

Not to mention his TA would make Triple B look like amazon at this point.

Stanford should not be used as an excuse and/or a example of a good source the guy dodged pretty much every source vetting procedure somehow and it was only drawn to light way after he was established. He had even worse excuses than Triple B when he was super evasive such as "The lab is too far for me to drive to to take photos" or the classic "deathbed sick" excuse that like 3 sources are or have used on here right now.

Not to mention his TA would make Triple B look like amazon at this point.
Every fucking source on here has either been hospitalized, thrown in jail, trees fell on the house, fuck one even died and his 'buddy' and wife wanted to carry on his honorable name.

Sourcing is tough. Sometimes when I reflect on all of the bad things that have happened to them, I grab my teddybear and cry.

I thought some people here LOVE this guy Stanford. Lol.