Triple B Solutions

I thought some people here LOVE this guy Stanford. Lol.
They do, I mean his gear tests fine but he's evasive as fuck and could just be slapping labels on pre-made oils from PPL. He absolutely refused to show any lab photos (less than Triple B did) and after that he was "sick" or "on his deathbed" then now hes back and his TA is like 4 weeks and he just throws random shit in to make up for it.

At one point he was considered very good, I wasn't around when he started but somehow he skipped all the hoops to his credit Triple B is being put through.

After seeing Sym's lab photos etc that guy 100% fucked up by not owning up to his mistakes he clearly had a solid setup. I don't understand if its ego or they just freak out and lose their shit, own up to it and work your ass off to correct it with excessive testing etc and you can be back in business.

I will say Stanford pissed me off more than Triple B even if he was established he was full of shit. Maybe thats just because im not American and have to suck dick to get a half decent source.

I will say Stanford pissed me off more than Triple B even if he was established he was full of shit. Maybe thats just because im not American and have to suck dick to get a half decent source.

Our sources still have yet to post a single lab pic! People constantly calling them super labs and defending their BS.

Our sources still have yet to post a single lab pic! People constantly calling them super labs and defending their BS.
SYN has posted a few Jano results including some almost pin point accuracy clen tablets that's pretty much enough for me to know they are operating on a proper level.

mcg level tablets I usually won't touch with a 10ft pole. I'm too lazy to find it for you on here.

and I'm no SYN shill I float between SYN/Inno/Pareto

That combo'd with my own blood tests from Pareto/SYN for Test is good for me. Once someone shows proper mixed tablets for mcg tablets everything else is gravy with a 7+ year rep.

SYN has posted a few Jano results including some almost pin point accuracy clen tablets that's pretty much enough for me to know they are operating on a proper level.

mcg level tablets I usually won't touch with a 10ft pole. I'm too lazy to find it for you on here.

That combo'd with my own blood tests from Pareto/SYN for Test is good for me. Once someone shows proper mixed tablets for mcg tablets everything else is gravy with a 7+ year rep.

I float between them all as well. Was never impressed with some labs orals. Even as well as they do my point is that us Canadians don't hold them to a high standard. They can get away with a lot more than the Americans. That's on us though

I float between them all as well. Was never impressed with some labs orals. Even as well as they do my point is that us Canadians don't hold them to a high standard. They can get away with a lot more than the Americans. That's on us though
I don't buy orals from local ugl's period. My AI's are pharmacy grade and my other orals are from established ugl's, mostly Balkan.

It was nice to see Pareto recently post a bunch of testing as well..

It was nice to see Pareto recently post a bunch of testing as well..
Correct they don't actively post it but I saw them both drop a few tests when we all kinda said the Canadian guys don't really follow the rules either. They had it locked and loaded which was nice to see.

Innovagen / SYN / Pareto have my trust.

Triple B is an evasive asshat but he's working towards getting it right so I've backed off. I'm an asshole but if he delivers then I won't keep pestering him like @BigBaldBeardGuy said, put up and we back off.

Every fucking source on here has either been hospitalized, thrown in jail, trees fell on the house, fuck one even died and his 'buddy' and wife wanted to carry on his honorable name.

Sourcing is tough. Sometimes when I reflect on all of the bad things that have happened to them, I grab my teddybear and cry.
I love this community and I'm way too involved to do you guys dirty. If I need a break I will simply tell you I need one. There's good people here that mean well. I really enjoy brewing so "stopping" will mean going private. I honestly think I'll be around for a long time before it comes to that point though. Unless my order volume gets past 30 packs on the regular, then I'll have to do something to slow it down. The sale made me realize at that point you don't even get to sleep.

Yeah I understand why now. I'm going to just brew for myself now, except for AI if I were ever to need it.
It makes since if you are going to use ugl gear it may as will be your ugl right? The price is right, and you avoid all the drama we see on threads like this.

I paid a little over $100 3 years for some raw to use for trt and I'm still using it. I have been at it for years. I don't understand why everyone isn't homebrewing.

It makes since if you are going to use ugl gear it may as will be your ugl right? The price is right, and you avoid all the drama we see on threads like this.

I paid a little over $100 3 years for some raw to use for trt and I'm still using it. I have been at it for years. I don't understand why everyone isn't homebrewing.
That is something I would really love to learn how to do. I think it would take a lot of the worry and drama out of it for me if I could get passed the initial hump of learning how to do everything properly.

That is something I would really love to learn how to do. I think it would take a lot of the worry and drama out of it for me if I could get passed the initial hump of learning how to do everything properly.
If you can weigh out and mix a few grams of raw with some solvent, then mix with your carrier and filter, your set. Bullshit like this is the alternative. I have walked many members through the process. It's easy. Lmk if your ever interested.

If you can weigh out and mix a few grams of raw with some solvent, then mix with your carrier and filter, your set. Bullshit like this is the alternative. I have walked many members through the process. It's easy. Lmk if your ever interested.
Yeah I have looked into it the last few weeks.
It isn't hard at all.

I will keep this in mind. It is something I absolutely want to learn how to do. Going to spend some time reading up on it, thank you.

Never said you did brother. I was just using Stanford as an example. Wasn't trying to put words in your mouth.

From what I have seen, no one leaves gracefully. Just the nature of the business I guess.
Shit dont know how long most of you been here but i still remember Astro labs.Started out great and went out crashin down .

Overall, it’s still better than being from Canadia, eh!
I mean I may agree with you but if you saw our options you might disagree when it comes to labs, you guys have a perchance for bathtub brews for some reason lol. But I still got love your your american ass, my relatives are all americans @BigBaldBeardGuy

Triple B might think your a cunt but if he comes through in the end you just bettered him as a lab overall tbh. If not well then he deserves it.

So basically you're a cunt that means well I respect that.

Correct they don't actively post it but I saw them both drop a few tests when we all kinda said the Canadian guys don't really follow the rules either. They had it locked and loaded which was nice to see.

Innovagen / SYN / Pareto have my trust.

Triple B is an evasive asshat but he's working towards getting it right so I've backed off. I'm an asshole but if he delivers then I won't keep pestering him like @BigBaldBeardGuy said, put up and we back off.

I agree.. having used both SYN and Pareto I have found no reason to complain.