Triple B Solutions

SYN has posted a few Jano results including some almost pin point accuracy clen tablets that's pretty much enough for me to know they are operating on a proper level.

mcg level tablets I usually won't touch with a 10ft pole. I'm too lazy to find it for you on here.

and I'm no SYN shill I float between SYN/Inno/Pareto

That combo'd with my own blood tests from Pareto/SYN for Test is good for me. Once someone shows proper mixed tablets for mcg tablets everything else is gravy with a 7+ year rep.

I agree.. having used both SYN and Pareto I have found no reason to complain.

I get it
I really do.
I always chirp them all at least once a month in their threads about testing.

It's funny, their shills fucking attack me for posting comments like "Maybe let the rep respond to the issues instead of the shill army attacking"

We are all guilty though for sure.
I alternate between Inno/Pareto/Genetec ... and they all pull the same bullshit. (I dont buy from SYN, only because of their CJM antics, not because of gear)
We chirp the Americans, but all our labs have DIE HARD shill armies, that will defend any mistake their lab makes.
Even when Pareto dosing was off by fucking 50%...
Pareto apologized with a decent bit of class..
But the shills all screamed

"Yo... youre a fucking bitch, its overdosed by 50%, your getting free Gear.. fuck you fucking pussy"
Pretty sad.

So.... yeah
At least our American brothers put their collective feet down and dont put up with it.

I get it
I really do.

It's funny, their shills fucking attack me for posting comments like "Maybe let the rep respond to the issues instead of the shill army attacking"

I alternate between Inno/Pareto/Genetec ... and they all pull the same bullshit. (I dont buy from SYN, only because of their CJM antics, not because of gear)
We chirp the Americans, but all our labs have DIE HARD shill armies, that will defend any mistake their lab makes.

"Yo... youre a fucking bitch, its overdosed by 50%, your getting free Gear.. fuck you fucking pussy"
Pretty sad.

So.... yeah
At least our American brothers put their collective feet down and dont put up with it.
I don’t understand how attached people get to their lab of choice. They’re drug dealers, not your friends.

That’s not to say that some of them aren’t good dudes, but it’s weird to see people go on the attack at any perceived slight against their pet lab, like someone called their mom a gutterslut or something.

I have my go-to guys like anyone else, but you’d better believe that I’m taking my BTC elsewhere if they shit the bed.

I don’t understand how attached people get to their lab of choice. They’re drug dealers, not your friends.

That’s not to say that some of them aren’t good dudes, but it’s weird to see people go on the attack at any perceived slight against their pet lab, like someone called their mom a gutterslut or something.

I have my go-to guys like anyone else, but you’d better believe that I’m taking my BTC elsewhere if they shit the bed.

Well said.

If anything
I will be even MORE inclined to attack if I feel like the gear I'm pinning isnt up to par or there is an issue.... as opposed to a source I dont use.
Godt240 for example
I used him for GH exclusively, when I found some shit out... I fucking went nuts.

Shut the fuck up you idiot. Feds are watching me for what? Buy
Shut the fuck up you idiot. Feds are watching me for what? Buy some steroids. You are a fucking clown.
. Clown? You had your face on a forumn admitting . To buying and selling for your buddy . Guess I’m not too big of a clown because you changed it? Anyways I was personally just fucking around , smoked a joint and found you to be funny . The fed part was a joke, no bodies worried about your petty ass ... just trying to give you some pointers .. no need to cuss me out and hurt my feelings you big bad hulk man ;)

. Clown? You had your face on a forumn admitting . To buying and selling for your buddy . Guess I’m not too big of a clown because you changed it? Anyways I was personally just fucking around , smoked a joint and found you to be funny . The fed part was a joke, no bodies worried about your petty ass ... just trying to give you some pointers .. no need to cuss me out and hurt my feelings you big bad hulk man ;)
It was a shitty Friday bro!!! I'm good today. Lol
I got butthurt on truth and I do need to be more careful.

I get it
I really do.

Pretty sad.

So.... yeah

Yea, it would be nice if we had more of a collective voice up here..

Ugh, BigBald, can u add this to the new source checklist and fax it to Trips. Chances are he missed the post while he's "working on" testing and donating

Gotcha. Item 5 on the checklist now.

The TGI story is actually a pretty sad one. It’s make an interesting book. I started writing about it here but it got WAY to long so I won’t clutter this thread with it. I’ll cut and paste to revive my thread “Why MESO is so hard on sources”.

Yea, it would be nice if we had more of a collective voice up here..

It seems like we are VASTLY outnumbered by the shills.
I even called in a few American bros to help in the Canadian threads a few times... still no luck.

But... honestly
It doesnt fucking help AT ALL, that we (Myself included... not judging at all) place orders, despite all the nonsense.
Doesnt create an environment conducive to the UGLs changing their ways.

Gotcha. Item 5 on the checklist now.

The TGI story is actually a pretty sad one. It’s make an interesting book. I started writing about it here but it got WAY to long so I won’t clutter this thread with it. I’ll cut and paste to revive my thread “Why MESO is so hard on sources”.

I even called in a few American bros to help in the Canadian threads a few times... still no luck.

But... honestly
It doesnt fucking help AT ALL, that we (Myself included... not judging at all) place orders, despite all the nonsense.
tag us in. we'll back our canadian bros. I'm unfamiliar with the canadian threads but shills? aint nobody got time for that nonsense. strength in numbers.

But... honestly

True story.. the shilling is sickening.

Only on the Canadian threads do see guys giving a gtg.. "roll eyes"

Pack landed today. T/a was about 9days, because of him or usps I don’t know. When ordering I was under the assumption I was getting the bogo on the test but that didn’t happen, hit him up about it and he made it right no questions asked. If testing on the next batch comes through I’ll give it another go.

Last edited:
Pack landed today. T/a was about 9days. When ordering I was under the assumption I was getting the bogo on the test but that didn’t happen lol all in all mediocre experience.
Sorry about USPS. So tracking updated and it got to you the next day? Wondering if the packs from the 10th have landed then.

I'm also sorry about the mix up on BOGO but I believe I am fixing that and then some.

True story.. the shilling is sickening.

Only on the Canadian threads do see guys giving a gtg.. "roll eyes"
there have been some g2gs in international sources as well which were quite funny because one was just after freaking out about not getting emails for one day and then once pack received the g2g was given. Another was given because 3 days into the cycle he felt everything increase across the whole spectrum. Lol

Sponsors

Latest posts