Triple B Solutions

Well bbbg one time I made a post in another source thread telling them to go to best gear ( which was clearly a joke ) and you jumped on me and hurt my feelings :(. Lol preciate you man
You’re killing me. Everyone already thinks I’m a bad meanie bully.

It was @movingiron88 that hammered you. All I did was deflate the argument you two were having after he called you a jerkoff. I’m a peacekeeper sometimes!

Humor or not. Could you imagine the shitshow MESO would be if people went around recommending sources, especially in other sources threads?

I find it a bit convenient that you had this epiphany right after Triple B asked you stop.

I’m sure that the timing was a perfect coincidence.
He never asked me to stop he said let's all keep it professional and I couldn't agree more. I'm done with the back and forth have a wonderful day

Nah man I owe you an apology you didn't deserve me being like that with you and I'm sorry I told you fuck you.

It takes a man to admit when he’s wrong. So we’re good.

Just remember that MESO is a community first and foremost. It’s different than other forums in that it really isn’t a source board. That’s why these guys don’t have to pay monthly fees. The sources save about $1000-$2000 a month by setting up shop here and still reach a bunch of members. That’s why we hammer them with the no bullshit approach. It’s crude and it’s a different approach than other forums. It takes some getting use to.

It takes a man to admit when he’s wrong. So we’re good.

Just remember that MESO is a community first and foremost. It’s different than other forums in that it really isn’t a source board. That’s why these guys don’t have to pay monthly fees. The sources save about $1000-$2000 a month by setting up shop here and still reach a bunch of members. That’s why we hammer them with the no bullshit approach. It’s crude and it’s a different approach than other forums. It takes some getting use to.
He definitely saved money, as a source he only donated $25 to AL to get his banner;)

0D26BD75-1944-4AFB-96F9-0461686A3101.jpeg1E70D1E0-DA26-43BE-AB69-4EE3DBB6D04E.jpeg89B3030A-E4C7-4DD0-A293-575149813776.jpeg
Don’t be cheap @TripleBSolutions, I’m sure you spent more on the Sponsor AD, probably thinking that might give your lab more merit but the AL is more for the ‘Harm Reduction’ portion which you pretty much tossed in pocket change as a source towards it. Hence why your banner is only blue, for a member it’s cool, but not a source.

Also since I have you here, I know you didn’t want your thread bumped but just to clarify for the community, can you just provide an updated consolidated time frame for this infamous 103 batch testing we are all waiting for.

Like you finally got all your raws to then still send?
Or like you got all your raws and sent and already paid Jano and waiting for it to land to him?
If so, can you tell us how long ago you sent these for testing?

Did you ever finally get your DHB raws? Or was your current raw source supplier out and you had to wait for another source to ship to you, hence the delay?

Or did you get your raws and going to brew everything you literally got and make a giant batch...103 or 104 and then send in the tiny bit of raws you said you set to the side and send in the finished product as well all at the same time?
damn imagine the raws were under dosed and then your entire batch you already made is fucked? Hopefully you knew what order to send things in ahead of time.

Also, did I read when you slipped it in there that you found another source with 96% HGH for sale? Why? Concentrate on your oils and getting a foundation first, why start selling oddball shit. I’ll lose it if you say you going to start to sell MK and GW next too.
You do understand that if you do venture off into HGH you can’t just post their 3rd party supplier Testing correct? You have to send in the batch you bought from them for testing which is like $400 I believe and on top of that the testing method is more critical now with purities with the new testing method Jano offers now for HGH.

Anyway, I asked a lot of question on here, hopefully you don’t just answer a couple select ones you chose to choose yourself and actually use quote/reply correctly and just answer after anything with a “Question Mark ?” at the end of it for us.
I’ll tag you again incase you say you missed this post..... @TripleBSolutions

Last edited:
Reporting back. I was first person to test the EQ from trip and it came back spot on. I did a 600test/400EQ run the last 10 weeks with great results. Bloods proved the test was doing its job.

Trip gave me a nice credit for the testing so I picked up some more test and primo.

I am now on my 3rd vial of test from trip and am getting extreme skin reactions to it when I sweat or take a hot shower (pins and needles). I switched to another ugl and it went away, then went back to trips test again to confirm and it came back. He offered me a credit which is fine but what could have happened here, the first vials were easy and now skin reactions? I haven't tested the remaining vials from him to confirm if the others have issues too.

Just reporting back to the community. Blood work below from 600 week pinned every other day, blood taken 8 am on the day in between injections.

IMG_20210321_145655.jpg

He definitely saved money, as a source he only donated $25 to AL to get his banner;)

View attachment 144068View attachment 144069View attachment 144070
Don’t be cheap @TripleBSolutions, I’m sure you spent more on the Sponsor AD, probably thinking that might give your lab more merit but the AL is more for the ‘Harm Reduction’ portion which you pretty much tossed in pocket change as a source towards it. Hence why your banner is only blue, for a member it’s cool, but not a source.

Also since I have you here, I know you didn’t want your thread bumped but just to clarify for the community, can you just provide an updated consolidated time frame for this infamous 103 batch testing we are all waiting for.

Like you finally got all your raws to then still send?
Or like you got all your raws and sent and already paid Jano and waiting for it to land to him?
If so, can you tell us how long ago you sent these for testing?

Did you ever finally get your DHB raws? Or was your current raw source supplier out and you had to wait for another source to ship to you, hence the delay?

Or did you get your raws and going to brew everything you literally got and make a giant batch...103 or 104 and then send in the tiny bit of raws you said you set to the side and send in the finished product as well all at the same time?
damn imagine the raws were under dosed and then your entire batch you already made is fucked? Hopefully you knew what order to send things in ahead of time.

Also, did I read when you slipped it in there that you found another source with 96% HGH for sale? Why? Concentrate on your oils and getting a foundation first, why start selling oddball shit. I’ll lose it if you say you going to start to sell MK and GW next too.
You do understand that if you do venture off into HGH you can’t just post their 3rd party supplier Testing correct? You have to send in the batch you bought from them for testing which is like $400 I believe and on top of that the testing method is more critical now with purities with the new testing method Jano offers now for HGH.

Anyway, I asked a lot of question on here, hopefully you don’t just answer a couple select ones you chose to choose yourself and actually use quote/reply correctly and just answer after anything with a “Question Mark ?” At the end of it for us.
I’ll tag you again incase you say you missed this post..... @TripleBSolutions
I do not get an "AD" - just the title. The donation is for the upkeep of MESO to offset the increased costs of keeping the website safe from the DDOS attacks and such. 1k every three months as a commitment is the same as most source boards. I do not mind donating more to Anabolic Labs, but you are going to have to wait. I've thought of doing a donation Promo.

Sorry, you wont get a more consolidated time frame on testing. I have done everything I can to make testing come back as fast as possible. I want the testing just as bad, if not more than you do!

Everything is already brewed. If there is something that comes back underdosed it will be my responsibility to deal with it. My manufacturer knows I am not pleased with what happened and I am not going to continue paying a high premium for my raws if I continue to have issues.

No on the DHB raws. I attempted to order some before I even had the test results back, I have no idea what happened to that and I have not been able to get clear answers. Apparently now my manufacturer cant even find DHB anywhere in China. I am not terribly happy with the lack of clear communication in regards to the DHB raws.

Yes, I have already shelled out $350 on the current GH I have. I don't make a high profit off of HGH. Its a convenience for customers to be able to buy it with the rest of their cycle. I thought of staying out of the GH game all together but before I started carrying it I got asked for it on a daily basis.

Reporting back. I was first person to test the EQ from trip and it came back spot on. I did a 600test/400EQ run the last 10 weeks with great results. Bloods proved the test was doing its job.

Trip gave me a nice credit for the testing so I picked up some more test and primo.

I am now on my 3rd vial of test from trip and am getting extreme skin reactions to it when I sweat or take a hot shower (pins and needles). I switched to another ugl and it went away, then went back to trips test again to confirm and it came back. He offered me a credit which is fine but what could have happened here, the first vials were easy and now skin reactions? I haven't tested the remaining vials from him to confirm if the others have issues too.

Just reporting back to the community. Blood work below from 600 week pinned every other day, blood taken 8 am on the day in between injections.

View attachment 144072
Skin reactions when you sweat - can you expand on this a bit further? Do you happen to have any nut allergies? Expand on what happens when you inject?

This is the first time I have had anyone complain about something like this as I believe we have already talked and I am sorry you are getting a reaction, let me know what I can do to fix it. Can you also tell me when you bought and what ester?

If I wasn't clear, I was running trips test for 10 weeks or so no issues. This vial I just cracked is causing the issues. It's not a difference in carrier oil etc unless trip changed mid batch

If I wasn't clear, I was running trips test for 10 weeks or so no issues. This vial I just cracked is causing the issues. It's not a difference in carrier oil etc unless trip changed mid batch
My process has remained pretty much the same, I am not sure what could have caused this. I would be interested to see if you have any nut allergies, what carrier oil the other UGL used, and what batch/around what time you bought it. Other than that I can continue to offer to fix it, but I do not know why you would start having a reaction at this time.

The reason why I asked about the carrier oil is that you almost seem to be having an allergic reaction by the way you describe it.

Agree its an allergy but if nothing changed in your vials then that's why I'm confused. Not the biggest of deals to me at this point.
I think that if you bought it and cant use it then it is a big deal. I've thought of making a GSO line up too. GSO does not suspend compounds quite as well and it is not as smooth so I would have to lower some of my doses for GSO and add more solvents, but its something I am considering. If you cant use the rest of the product you got from me then I'll fix it one way or another. Some people with nut allergies can have reactions to MCT oil which is why I asked.