Triple B Solutions

You’re killing me. Everyone already thinks I’m a bad meanie bully.

It was @movingiron88 that hammered you. All I did was deflate the argument you two were having after he called you a jerkoff. I’m a peacekeeper sometimes!
Wonder where that guy been , haven’t seen a lot of action from them guys beware, old school
Reporting back. I was first person to test the EQ from trip and it came back spot on. I did a 600test/400EQ run the last 10 weeks with great results. Bloods proved the test was doing its job.

Trip gave me a nice credit for the testing so I picked up some more test and primo.

I am now on my 3rd vial of test from trip and am getting extreme skin reactions to it when I sweat or take a hot shower (pins and needles). I switched to another ugl and it went away, then went back to trips test again to confirm and it came back. He offered me a credit which is fine but what could have happened here, the first vials were easy and now skin reactions? I haven't tested the remaining vials from him to confirm if the others have issues too.

Just reporting back to the community. Blood work below from 600 week pinned every other day, blood taken 8 am on the day in between injections.

View attachment 144072
indont have much to go on or prove but I did just want to bring this up. I’ve ran through 2 vials of deca from him and have been having extensive night sweats waking up almost every night . Some worse then others, only time I’ve ever had this happened was or corse on a tren run, really should get it tested to confirm its deca . I do have a doctor appointment April 1 so I will see and make sure there’s nothing wrong with me , no conclusion here just though I’d bring it up in case anyone else reads this and maybe they can say it’s happening to them too

I do not get an "AD" - just the title. The donation is for the upkeep of MESO to offset the increased costs of keeping the website safe from the DDOS attacks and such. 1k every three months as a commitment is the same as most source boards. I do not mind donating more to Anabolic Labs, but you are going to have to wait. I've thought of doing a donation Promo.

The cost to source on ProMuscle is $1,200 per month. That board is slightly larger than MESO but that’s probably a good comparison.

ASF and BoP are also much more than $1,000 per quarter. You might be able to be a sponsor on Muscle and Science for $1,000 a quarter.

The cost to source on ProMuscle is $1,200 per month. That board is slightly larger than MESO but that’s probably a good comparison.

ASF and BoP are also much more than $1,000 per quarter. You might be able to be a sponsor on Muscle and Science for $1,000 a quarter.
Thanks, I did not know that. I do not frequent those boards.

Wonder where that guy been , haven’t seen a lot of action from them guys beware, old school

indont have much to go on or prove but I did just want to bring this up. I’ve ran through 2 vials of deca from him and have been having extensive night sweats waking up almost every night . Some worse then others, only time I’ve ever had this happened was or corse on a tren run, really should get it tested to confirm its deca . I do have a doctor appointment April 1 so I will see and make sure there’s nothing wrong with me , no conclusion here just though I’d bring it up in case anyone else reads this and maybe they can say it’s happening to them too
Your deca have the new or old labels?
I tested his deca with old labels and it came back as deca. It's anyone's guess if you and I have the same stuff tho.

Night sweats is common between the two compounds (deca/NPP and tren) both 19nors, stating something everyone should know. Currently running deca myself, sweated my sheets 2x lastnight. Only thing I've noticed is on tren after a few weeks it stops happening for me.

Night sweats is common between the two compounds (deca/NPP and tren) both 19nors, stating something everyone should know. Currently running deca myself, sweated my sheets 2x lastnight. Only thing I've noticed is on tren after a few weeks it stops happening for me.
Yeah on tren I get night sweats around day 21 through 24 and it will last around a week and then go away.
Never had it on deca though, but only have did deca 2 times.

That’s good to know. Only ever run deca with Tren consecutively.

Reporting back. I was first person to test the EQ from trip and it came back spot on. I did a 600test/400EQ run the last 10 weeks with great results. Bloods proved the test was doing its job.

Trip gave me a nice credit for the testing so I picked up some more test and primo.

I am now on my 3rd vial of test from trip and am getting extreme skin reactions to it when I sweat or take a hot shower (pins and needles). I switched to another ugl and it went away, then went back to trips test again to confirm and it came back. He offered me a credit which is fine but what could have happened here, the first vials were easy and now skin reactions? I haven't tested the remaining vials from him to confirm if the others have issues too.

Just reporting back to the community. Blood work below from 600 week pinned every other day, blood taken 8 am on the day in between injections.

View attachment 144072
Am i understanding this correct?You are pinning 600 every other day and you got tested in between?Im sorry but those readings are horrible if i read properly.

No you're not reading properly 600 a week
Gotcha[emoji106]
On the deca issue i never got night sweats from it either.And i have run over a gram in my younger years But it is a 19nor so i guess it can happen.No sleep apnea?

I've never ran tren either, but no nightsweats from Deca. Its an amazing compound but it turns me into an asshole. I have to remind myself.

In other news besides lifting I like to hunt. The rattlesnakes are coming out of hibernation and we got these beauties today.

Attachments

• PSX_20210321_165224.jpg
    PSX_20210321_165224.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 52
  • PSX_20210321_190241.jpg
    PSX_20210321_190241.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 50
I've never ran tren either, but no nightsweats from Deca. Its an amazing compound but it turns me into an asshole. I have to remind myself.

In other news besides lifting I like to hunt. The rattlesnakes are coming out of hibernation and we got these beauties today.
Wow! I heard they're tasty.

Damn
Look at the size of those pricks.

They dont get that big up here in Snow Mexico