Triple B Solutions

I've never ran tren either, but no nightsweats from Deca. Its an amazing compound but it turns me into an asshole. I have to remind myself.

In other news besides lifting I like to hunt. The rattlesnakes are coming out of hibernation and we got these beauties today.
Just curious...what do you use to take these guys out?

I've never ran tren either, but no nightsweats from Deca. Its an amazing compound but it turns me into an asshole. I have to remind myself.

In other news besides lifting I like to hunt. The rattlesnakes are coming out of hibernation and we got these beauties today.
Yo that's badass ... You sell skins? Be interested if you do ....

Those things are huge

jesus fucking christ burn it with fire no thank you.

Where the hell do you live, I'd shit my pants too or just burn my entire house down just to make sure I gottem all.
I'm in South Texas. There's plenty here but you don't always see this many. Today was pretty good. Sunny and temperatures were in the mid 80's so they were moving.

They've been in hibernation since mid November.