Triple B Solutions

I may be wrong, but his Test E was overdosed at 330 mg/ml. So you should have had a slight increase in your testosterone blood test numbers.

Guys are asking you legitimate questions. This isn't bullying, so if you come back with attitude that's on you.
Read some of the guy’s other posts. They’ll give you some real insight into his intelligence level.

I have been around long enough to know that guys like Stanford were never properly vetted. Never posted pictures of his lab and when people asked him to he was always to ill to make the drive to his lab to throw up some pictures. Speaking of ill, seems like it happens often enough when he gets too backed up, or is it that he is waiting for PPL to send more semi finished oils for him to slap some labels on? I guess we will never know since he too never posted up pictures but is held in high regards even though he went private, is never available on Meso, turnaround is awful and I can't seem to find any raw testing being performed by him.
Bingo. This is whom I was referring to as far as long delays after placing an order. I believe he got the good to go as his reputation preceded him before coming to Meso if I remember correctly. I have no beef with him but alot of customers had very long delays with no communications. Granted he had, and possibly still does, health issues that held him back.

Stanford should not be used as an excuse and/or a example of a good source the guy dodged pretty much every source vetting procedure somehow and it was only drawn to light way after he was established. He had even worse excuses than Triple B when he was super evasive such as "The lab is too far for me to drive to to take photos" or the classic "deathbed sick" excuse that like 3 sources are or have used on here right now.

Not to mention his TA would make Triple B look like amazon at this point.
Exactly.

So, I wanted to leave my review of triple b solutions products.

I've been using triple b solutions test p , test e, primobolan and npp.

I purchased this stuff back when he first posted here on meso, I figured what the hell, I've got a home roid test kit so let's see.

The first thing I can say, is that all the products tested to exactly what was labeled. I have no way to check the dosing with my home kit, so I can't comment there with certainty, aside from the fact that I've been using the stuff for the past three months. I actually use triple b test enthanate for my trt and had no change in testosterone numbers prior to cycling. So obviously the test e was on point.

I've been cycling npp and test p the past 8 weeks. It's feeling good.

The products all have little to no PIP for me, except for a little bit with the primo. I haven't actually cycled the primo yet, but I ran a bottle at the start of a cycle to check it out.

The effectiveness has been right on par with my normal go to, which is balkan pharmaceuticals. I've found triple b stuff to be just as good and effective with less PIP across the board.

My balkan source is generally a 4 to 6 week delivery time and costs a little more than triple b.

I've placed probably 4 or 5 orders with triple b and so far, delivery time is 4 to 7 days, and I live in Texas.

I went ahead and stocked my gear box up on triple stuff, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a good legit domestic source.
I'm not here to intervien in anyone else's questions or vetting, but I felt it only right to come here and give my honest experience and opinions about the products. I'm just stating my experience. I took a chance, and I guess he did too selling to me,, so far as I'm concerned it payed off big time. I'm probably a small time customer for the guy, but I'll be a loyal one.

I'm happy to have triple b as a source. It's faster delivery, quality gear and very reasonably priced in my opinion. I was dealt with fairly and honestly

I will continue to use triple b products.

My review.
Hughinn.

Thanks for the feelz report. Have you taken any bloods on cycle to give this some credibility?

Well fuck me sideways....my over zealous drunken behavior of the other night was in vain - it seems as though it wasn’t an exit scam after all.

Sincere apologies to my bros and Triple B for the false accusation - I’ll try to stay off Meso when i’m getting blitzed.

But Triple B can still go fuck himself just cause.

Well fuck me sideways....my over zealous drunken behavior of the other night was in vain - it seems as though it wasn’t an exit scam after all.

Sincere apologies to my bros and Triple B for the false accusation - I’ll try to stay off Meso when i’m getting blitzed.

But Triple B can still go fuck himself just cause.
You owe me $150 ;)

You know when you first showed I was very happy to see a domestic lab. But then the secrecy BS. Secret lab, secret raw source. Then secrecy With the amount of solvents and capsule equations in your formula. I been brewing a long time and there are no secrets formulas. Just preferences. I’m glad you agreed to begin to be transparent. Try to keep in mind people are injecting this crap in their bodies. And nobody knows who you are should something go wrong. I just couldn’t believe Holding secrets like that.

Then there was the crashing issues while you boasted you have secret formulas and it’s smooth because you knew how to get by with minimal solvents. I just waited for the crashing to begin. Didn’t your stuff come back underdosed because something partially crashed on its way to testing? Has the crashing been resolved? And did you ever become transparent with your solvent amounts?

Then what puzzles me most is you seem like a younger bro. I wonder how much you are really into the life. No not that life. But the life of training, nutrition, supplementation. Or are you just some out of shaper who saw an opportunity to make a bitcoin? Being younger if you are training and using gear you should be having most men, college boys whatever you meet a little envious and wanting in on what you are doing. Younger bro’s that look good with accesss to quality low cost gear is usually to busy selling locally to even think about selling on the web. Well to be quite blunt it usually comes easy if that’s the case. But you are all in on the internet gig. Why are you not busy snd successful selling locally?

I’m not saying you look like garbage or selling to support a drug habit for yourself and your piece of tail. I wouldn’t make that judgement. But curious if you actually look like somebody I would buy from in person when I realized you are younger and slinging on the web. What I’m trying to ask is a Why a younger person like yourself selling here on Meso? And please shoot with honesty. Not the politically correct answer that You want to play up to Meso’s standards. First that that sprung to mind when I realized you were younger is why isn’t he busy local. Nothing personal just a thought or a question.
Sounds like an interrogation. Actually Trip is about to turn 81 in a week. He also lost a leg in Vietnam so be on the lookout for a peg leg playing bingo at the local community center

Sounds like an interrogation. Actually Trip is about to turn 81 in a week. He also lost a leg in Vietnam so be on the lookout for a peg leg playing bingo at the local community center
Try deciphering all his points and see how long it goes I think hes concerned with his age, why he isn't selling locally, would he look like a guy he would personally buy from, and if he's a young gun? There's probably 5 more gems in there.

I don't ask to see who made my protein powders to see if he's yolked out his mind. No can do that nerd who did the flavoring can't be trusted.

I may be wrong, but his Test E was overdosed at 330 mg/ml. So you should have had a slight increase in your testosterone blood test numbers.

Guys are asking you legitimate questions. This isn't bullying, so if you come back with attitude that's on you.
So we all just pin CCs at a time? No one knows how to math and regulate their dosages based on the concentration? Who knows what this guy's trt protocol is, but who's to say he's not pinning .3 instead of .5 or whatever now?

At least I would hope that'd be the case, otherwise you don't have any business running anything if don't know how to manage your doses with some level accuracy.

So we all just pin CCs at a time? No one knows how to math and regulate their dosages based on the concentration? Who knows what this guy's trt protocol is, but who's to say he's not pinning .3 instead of .5 or whatever now?

At least I would hope that'd be the case, otherwise you don't have any business running anything if don't know how to manage your doses with some level accuracy.

Yep. But the guy said he ordered when Trip first got here. That’s before Trip sent his first four samples in. He said there was no difference in his bloodwork.

Of course there’s no difference if your TRT is 200 mg/week and you’re running a calculated value of 200 mg/week of Trips. So I now I’m not sure what his point was.

I was asking a real question. I made it clear I wasn’t bullying him.

Yep. But the guy said he ordered when Trip first got here. That’s before Trip sent his first four samples in. He said there was no difference in his bloodwork.

Of course there’s no difference if your TRT is 200 mg/week and you’re running a calculated value of 200 mg/week of Trips. So I now I’m not sure what his point was.

I was asking a real question. I made it clear I wasn’t bullying him.
Nah, didn't say you were. I just understood the post as him switching from Balkan to Trips even for trt. And I'd only assume/hope you'd regulate your dosage due to the difference in concentrations (especially for just trt). And stand behind my statement if you don't know how to do that, maybe you shouldn't be running anything.

Nah, didn't say you were. I just understood the post as him switching from Balkan to Trips even for trt. And I'd only assume/hope you'd regulate your dosage due to the difference in concentrations (especially for just trt). And stand behind my statement if you don't know how to do that, maybe you shouldn't be running anything.

Yea but if he thought it was 300 mg/ml and adjusted to where he thought he was running 200 mg/ml then he’d actually still be injecting 220 mg/week. Doesn’t sound like much of a difference but it would definitely affect his test levels on bloodwork.

You going to be getting bloodwork done anytime?
I get blood work at least twice a year with my ghp.

I never get bloodwork from him while on cycle because I don't want it in my file I use aas. The last thing I need is to get sick and my insurance fuck me over because of what he puts in my file.

I'm on trt and I drop back to trt dose for at least 4_6 weeks before I have a scheduled appointment. The only thing he notices last time was high hemocrit and I gave red blood cells.

It may be. Like I said, I just have one of those roid test kits you can buy off amazon. There's no way to tell the dose.

I was pleased to see the primobolan tested as primobolan. I once got some primo the tested out as test cup.

Well I mean I used to never get bloodwork, but I am now and as of today did my first igf-1 test for the hgh I am using and also did precycle bloodwork for my upcoming cycle with trips AAS. I will also get bloodwork about 6 to 8 weeks in or so.
I see how it definitely is a "bigger" factor other than just someone's "feels", weight gain, strength gain, etc. Also for health reasons.

Noone said anything wrong other than asking about bloodwork to see some levels.
I don't see anything wrong with asking either.

I don't generally get blood work while on cycle because I have to pay out of pocket for it.
I refuse to let my ghp in my aas use because he could put it my file and my insurance screw me if I ever get sick. I've seen it happen.

But, I simply have an honest as possible review of my experience with the products. There's no harm in asking, but I don't owe anybody here anything.

That being said, after reading these responses, I'm confused at the hostility of some of them. I didn't post a review for any other reason than to relay my experience with the products. I wasn't promised anything to give my input. I just figured it'd be worth reading to anyone else considering trying the products to know my personal experience. I don't owe anything to anyone here.

But, I am considering some blood work. There was some good questions here asked respectfully and I'm wondering myself. I know where I can get confidential blood work for a couple hundred bucks. I've still got a few weeks left on cycle and may very well get it.

The doctor generally only tells me the value if he adjusts the dosage. It's my ghp and not a try clinic. I also have a thyroid problem he monitors and only says anything if it's out of range or he wants to change the dosage.

That said, I do believe the hospital has a web site where I can log in and see the results personally. I've never registered but maybe I ought to.

I got a batch "get aquatinted" prices from trip on test e and p and started using it in place of trt instead of filling the prescription for 3 times the cost.

The doc didn't notice anything my last appointment. So I'd assume it's okay. I will check into the web site thing though. I'm curious now too.

The issue with you're review and why people asked for bloods was when you said there was no change in your test numbers after switching to his test e. How do you know that without bloods?