Triple B Solutions

No I don't. I will catch some occasionally and give them to some guys around here that go to the roundups to sell. I'm not too thrilled about keeping 100's of live rattlesnakes around my house lol.
Haha yeah that wouldnt be fun.

I've never ran tren either, but no nightsweats from Deca. Its an amazing compound but it turns me into an asshole. I have to remind myself.

In other news besides lifting I like to hunt. The rattlesnakes are coming out of hibernation and we got these beauties today.
Damn. Shooting snakes sounds fun as hell. I didnt even know that was a thing. Do you just sit in your truck bed and wait for snakes or how do you find them? I need to move to the desert.

You know when you first showed I was very happy to see a domestic lab. But then the secrecy BS. Secret lab, secret raw source. Then secrecy With the amount of solvents and capsule equations in your formula. I been brewing a long time and there are no secrets formulas. Just preferences. I’m glad you agreed to begin to be transparent. Try to keep in mind people are injecting this crap in their bodies. And nobody knows who you are should something go wrong. I just couldn’t believe Holding secrets like that.

Then there was the crashing issues while you boasted you have secret formulas and it’s smooth because you knew how to get by with minimal solvents. I just waited for the crashing to begin. Didn’t your stuff come back underdosed because something partially crashed on its way to testing? Has the crashing been resolved? And did you ever become transparent with your solvent amounts?

Then what puzzles me most is you seem like a younger bro. I wonder how much you are really into the life. No not that life. But the life of training, nutrition, supplementation. Or are you just some out of shaper who saw an opportunity to make a bitcoin? Being younger if you are training and using gear you should be having most men, college boys whatever you meet a little envious and wanting in on what you are doing. Younger bro’s that look good with accesss to quality low cost gear is usually to busy selling locally to even think about selling on the web. Well to be quite blunt it usually comes easy if that’s the case. But you are all in on the internet gig. Why are you not busy snd successful selling locally?

I’m not saying you look like garbage or selling to support a drug habit for yourself and your piece of tail. I wouldn’t make that judgement. But curious if you actually look like somebody I would buy from in person when I realized you are younger and slinging on the web. What I’m trying to ask is a Why a younger person like yourself selling here on Meso? And please shoot with honesty. Not the politically correct answer that You want to play up to Meso’s standards. First that that sprung to mind when I realized you were younger is why isn’t he busy local. Nothing personal just a thought or a question.

Damn. Shooting snakes sounds fun as hell. I didnt even know that was a thing. Do you just sit in your truck bed and wait for snakes or how do you find them? I need to move to the desert.
Haha no you would be lucky to kill just one sitting on the truck bed. At this time of year we drive around and check for tracks and/or get out and walk through the brush. Its not unusual too see them laying out on the paved, less traveled FM roads. In March and April they are very active and aggressive at times.

They've been hibernating all winter and they are hungry, horny and full of venom.

In the summertime you will usually find them under brush piles, junk piles etc. They do move around but mainly just to hunt for food.

Didn’t your stuff come back underdosed because something partially crashed on its way to testing?

I have a designated oven for heating such samples and I inspect all the oils before they are tested to assure crashing during transport is not an issue.

At this point all anyone really knows is that the product was underdosed.. anything else is speculation!

If it had indeed crashed, it was before drawing it out into a new vial.. confirmed by Jano's procedure..

I've never ran tren either, but no nightsweats from Deca. Its an amazing compound but it turns me into an asshole. I have to remind myself.

In other news besides lifting I like to hunt. The rattlesnakes are coming out of hibernation and we got these beauties today.

Sounds like a fun day out..

You know when you first showed I was very happy to see a domestic lab. But then the secrecy BS. Secret lab, secret raw source. Then secrecy With the amount of solvents and capsule equations in your formula. I been brewing a long time and there are no secrets formulas. Just preferences. I’m glad you agreed to begin to be transparent. Try to keep in mind people are injecting this crap in their bodies. And nobody knows who you are should something go wrong. I just couldn’t believe Holding secrets like that.

Then there was the crashing issues while you boasted you have secret formulas and it’s smooth because you knew how to get by with minimal solvents. I just waited for the crashing to begin. Didn’t your stuff come back underdosed because something partially crashed on its way to testing? Has the crashing been resolved? And did you ever become transparent with your solvent amounts?

Then what puzzles me most is you seem like a younger bro. I wonder how much you are really into the life. No not that life. But the life of training, nutrition, supplementation. Or are you just some out of shaper who saw an opportunity to make a bitcoin? Being younger if you are training and using gear you should be having most men, college boys whatever you meet a little envious and wanting in on what you are doing. Younger bro’s that look good with accesss to quality low cost gear is usually to busy selling locally to even think about selling on the web. Well to be quite blunt it usually comes easy if that’s the case. But you are all in on the internet gig. Why are you not busy snd successful selling locally?

I’m not saying you look like garbage or selling to support a drug habit for yourself and your piece of tail. I wouldn’t make that judgement. But curious if you actually look like somebody I would buy from in person when I realized you are younger and slinging on the web. What I’m trying to ask is a Why a younger person like yourself selling here on Meso? And please shoot with honesty. Not the politically correct answer that You want to play up to Meso’s standards. First that that sprung to mind when I realized you were younger is why isn’t he busy local. Nothing personal just a thought or a question.
I disagree with you, I do not see many sources sharing their exact recipes all over the web. I have opened up a bit. I don't recall many issues with crashing although my TNE and DHB will crash. I can fix it with more solvent but I believe the benefits outweighs the negatives.

I would never sell drugs face to face or buy them for that matter. I am simply not willing to accept that risk. Unlike some stories told here I am supporting a family with something I absolutely love, not a habit. Not even one that involves beverages. If I did not love brewing so much I would have never started selling.

I'm not going to dox myself but I lift and you would know it.

I love to hop on a good shit wagon as much as the next guy but this whole post makes zero sense. Only a retard sells in person at their gym or locally. The internet allows anonymity that never existed, especially before Crypto when people had to go pick up WU with at best fake IDs or with runners.

Your breakdown/logic of this entire situation seems seriously flawed, Triple B has/had much worse things to point out then whatever angle you're going for here.

Read through the thread and I Shit down his throat maybe a tad bit less than one or two other members but he uses Veracrypt for FDE and sells online which is infinitely smarter than being a local dealer? His secrecy behind mixes for generic oils is overkill as making oils is no trade secret but you're striking out here.

So, I wanted to leave my review of triple b solutions products.

I've been using triple b solutions test p , test e, primobolan and npp.

I purchased this stuff back when he first posted here on meso, I figured what the hell, I've got a home roid test kit so let's see.

The first thing I can say, is that all the products tested to exactly what was labeled. I have no way to check the dosing with my home kit, so I can't comment there with certainty, aside from the fact that I've been using the stuff for the past three months. I actually use triple b test enthanate for my trt and had no change in testosterone numbers prior to cycling. So obviously the test e was on point.

I've been cycling npp and test p the past 8 weeks. It's feeling good.

The products all have little to no PIP for me, except for a little bit with the primo. I haven't actually cycled the primo yet, but I ran a bottle at the start of a cycle to check it out.

The effectiveness has been right on par with my normal go to, which is balkan pharmaceuticals. I've found triple b stuff to be just as good and effective with less PIP across the board.

My balkan source is generally a 4 to 6 week delivery time and costs a little more than triple b.

I've placed probably 4 or 5 orders with triple b and so far, delivery time is 4 to 7 days, and I live in Texas.

I went ahead and stocked my gear box up on triple stuff, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a good legit domestic source.
I'm not here to intervien in anyone else's questions or vetting, but I felt it only right to come here and give my honest experience and opinions about the products. I'm just stating my experience. I took a chance, and I guess he did too selling to me,, so far as I'm concerned it payed off big time. I'm probably a small time customer for the guy, but I'll be a loyal one.

I'm happy to have triple b as a source. It's faster delivery, quality gear and very reasonably priced in my opinion. I was dealt with fairly and honestly

I will continue to use triple b products.

My review.
Hughinn.

I purchased this stuff back when he first posted here on meso, I figured what the hell, I've got a home roid test kit so let's see.

The first thing I can say, is that all the products tested to exactly what was labeled. I have no way to check the dosing with my home kit, so I can't comment there with certainty, aside from the fact that I've been using the stuff for the past three months. I actually use triple b test enthanate for my trt and had no change in testosterone numbers prior to cycling. So obviously the test e was on point.

The products all have little to no PIP for me, except for a little bit with the primo. I haven't actually cycled the primo yet, but I ran a bottle at the start of a cycle to check it out.

The effectiveness has been right on par with my normal go to, which is balkan pharmaceuticals. I've found triple b stuff to be just as good and effective with less PIP across the board.

My balkan source is generally a 4 to 6 week delivery time and costs a little more than triple b.

I've placed probably 4 or 5 orders with triple b and so far, delivery time is 4 to 7 days, and I live in Texas.

I went ahead and stocked my gear box up on triple stuff, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a good legit domestic source.
I'm not here to intervien in anyone else's questions or vetting, but I felt it only right to come here and give my honest experience and opinions about the products. I'm just stating my experience. I took a chance, and I guess he did too selling to me,, so far as I'm concerned it payed off big time. I'm probably a small time customer for the guy, but I'll be a loyal one.

I'm happy to have triple b as a source. It's faster delivery, quality gear and very reasonably priced in my opinion. I was dealt with fairly and honestly

My review.
Hughinn.
You going to be getting bloodwork done anytime?

My review.
Hughinn.
Post up your blood work showing that the test e has same numbers as your previous trt.

My review.
Hughinn.
All products tested to exactly what was labeled, posts zero tests besides fee fees reports.

My review.
Hughinn.
I may be wrong, but his Test E was overdosed at 330 mg/ml. So you should have had a slight increase in your testosterone blood test numbers.

Guys are asking you legitimate questions. This isn't bullying, so if you come back with attitude that's on you.

See. This is why his customers don't post reviews in this thread. Motherfuckers asking for proof and shit.
Well I mean I used to never get bloodwork, but I am now and as of today did my first igf-1 test for the hgh I am using and also did precycle bloodwork for my upcoming cycle with trips AAS. I will also get bloodwork about 6 to 8 weeks in or so.
I see how it definitely is a "bigger" factor other than just someone's "feels", weight gain, strength gain, etc. Also for health reasons.

Noone said anything wrong other than asking about bloodwork to see some levels.

Well I mean I used to never get bloodwork, but I am now and as of today did my first igf-1 test for the hgh I am using and also did precycle bloodwork for my upcoming cycle with trips AAS. I will also get bloodwork about 6 to 8 weeks in or so.
I see how it definitely is a "bigger" factor other than just someone's "feels", weight gain, strength gain, etc. Also for health reasons.

Noone said anything wrong other than asking about bloodwork to see some levels.
@Sp2.0 was being sarcastic!!!