Triple B Solutions

The issue with you're review and why people asked for bloods was when you said there was no change in your test numbers after switching to his test e. How do you know that without bloods?
I understand what you're saying.

I let the doc handle that as trt. My last blood work was about 10 weeks ago. He didn't have anything to say.

I'm not trying to do anything here but relay my experience. For the benefit of anyone else considering it.

I have nothing to gain either way.

So we all just pin CCs at a time? No one knows how to math and regulate their dosages based on the concentration? Who knows what this guy's trt protocol is, but who's to say he's not pinning .3 instead of .5 or whatever now?

At least I would hope that'd be the case, otherwise you don't have any business running anything if don't know how to manage your doses with some level accuracy.

Not gonna lie to you bro.

I always round up for the most part.
My OCD makes me feel uncomfortable with injecting odd numbers like .3
Its a half CC or a full one
Cant do in between

I just received my BOGO pack within 3 days, also including a Sunday. Via USPS priority flat rate which I was given tracking numbers for not even a day after ordering. I was weary about ordering but I trusted a good friend who has been using him and has had bloodwork done. I’m impressed. It’s too soon for me to get bloodwork although I absolutely intend to. I will definitely keep you guys updated. Looking forward to doing more business with @TripleBSolutions .

I let the doc handle that as trt. My last blood work was about 10 weeks ago. He didn't have anything to say.

I'm not trying to do anything here but relay my experience. For the benefit of anyone else considering it.

So what you're basically saying is...
You didnt see your bloods.
But your Doc didnt say a fucking word.
and he only tells you if your levels are different from where he wants you/your previous test scores?

But never tells you if you're bloods are on point, correct?

You're review didn't move me one way or another, I'm just pointing out the part that chummed the waters. If you can't back up numbers claims it's usually better to leave them out.

You're review didn't move me one way or another, I'm just pointing out the part that chummed the waters. If you can't back up numbers claims it's usually better to leave them out.
Agreed. Just say you received pack and you will let us know how it goes basically.

Labsmd bloodwork isn't that much.

I just received my BOGO pack within 3 days, also including a Sunday. Via USPS priority flat rate which I was given tracking numbers for not even a day after ordering. I was weary about ordering but I trusted a good friend who has been using him and has had bloodwork done. I’m impressed. It’s too soon for me to get bloodwork although I absolutely intend to. I will definitely keep you guys updated. Looking forward to doing more business with @TripleBSolutions .

Do you know if @TripleBSolutions has a requirement that only new members can order? Or can anyone?

First post and it’s giving a bj to the source because he supposedly delivered on some kind of oil that may be steroids. Idk what happened to meso but when I joined it was a requirement of members that you introduce yourself in the intro thread, then you start making a valuable contribution before even having the guts to make a post reviewing a source.
Also, If you’re going to share your “friends” experience, how about you share his blood work results.

First post and it’s giving a bj to the source because he supposedly delivered on some kind of oil that may be steroids. Idk what happened to meso but when I joined it was a requirement of members that you introduce yourself in the intro thread, then you start making a valuable contribution before even having the guts to make a post reviewing a source.
Also, If you’re going to share your “friends” experience, how about you share his blood work results.
I frequently go on SST as well, and I’ll tell you what, these comments are nothing compared to the comments I see on source threads over there. It’s fucking scary seeing the “best in the business, just received my order but everything is good to go! He responded to my emails and accepts my Bitcoin, absolute stand up guy!” Comments.

I wish I was joking but these are almost word for word comments I see over there. It’s fucking scary man, to see people so carelessly throw g2g comments with shit we are injecting into our bodies. I have a hard enough time with the risk, and pinning this shit I would never ever want to have someone else’s health on my hands by encouraging anyone to order from anyone.

edit: I don’t just mean trips thread on SST. I mean every single source thread over there.

So what you're basically saying is...
You didnt see your bloods.
But your Doc didnt say a fucking word.
and he only tells you if your levels are different from where he wants you/your previous test scores?

But never tells you if you're bloods are on point, correct?
More or less yes.

If my thyroid or trt or anything is off and needs an adjustment, he gives me a phone call and changes the prescription.
If he's happy with the numbers, I don't hear anything except my next appointment date.

Also, I am not a bodybuilder or powerlifter. I used aas since 2016 to keep up with the demands of my job. I seldom go over 500mg a week on testosterone during a cycle and only use primobolan and npp alongside. I only cycle twice per year. I'm not a heavy user by any means. Just a guy a little over 40 who likes lifting weights and staying in shape. Alot of what some of you guys do is way above what I ever do with the gear.

I left a review only because people here specially asked for those of us who used triple b to relate our experience.

So I did.

Last edited:

You also said all products came back testing on your at home roid test which are complete trash. It's basically a g2g post with no actual proof.

When does this horrid bullshit end?

You received something after placing an order. You have no idea what it is, yet you're looking forward to doing more business with triple b.

The fucking charades are never god-damned ending...fuck a maggot infested cunt, it's out of control.

And friend or not - does he have access to tests that we do not have?

You also said all products came back testing on your at home roid test which are complete trash. It's basically a g2g post with no actual proof.
You can buy a home roid test like I have off of Amazon for about 200$ if you look it up.

It'll tell you whether the substance is there and what it is, but it just can't give the concentration.

It's not a laboratory, but I can tell you this much, most of the UGL primo out there isn't really primo. I was happy to see that this stuff was.

Last edited:
You can buy a home roid test like I have off of Amazon for about 200$ if you look it up.

It'll tell you whether the substance is there and what it is, but it just can't give the concentration.

It's not a laboratory, but I can tell you this much, most of the UGL primo out there isn't really primo. I was happy to see that this stuff was.
I apologize for hijacking the thread, but damn, for 200$ you could've had proper laboratory analysis for a couple of samples

When does this horrid bullshit end?

You received something after placing an order. You have no idea what it is, yet you're looking forward to doing more business with triple b.

The fucking charades are never god-damned ending...fuck a maggot infested cunt, it's out of control.

And friend or not - does he have access to tests that we do not have?
Perhaps you missed the testing that has already been done? This was basically a T/A report. You want T/A reports but members here make fun of every single person that posts one. Like most of this forum it's hypocritical.

Perhaps you missed the testing that has already been done? This was basically a T/A report. You want T/A reports but members here make fun of every single person that posts one. Like most of this forum it's hypocritical.
Not only that, but I've seen sources here put up far less information about themselves or operation, and have been given little scrutiny. Some had good stuff, some didn't.

I believe most of the flaming is probably coming from people who like thier specific source and flame the rest. Everyone has thier preferred brand so to speak. Like beer or cigarettes, there's is the best the rest taste like shit lol . And that's fine and all. We're all a little like that. I wouldn't take beligas for free. Bad pip. But some swear by it

But I say, don't knock it till you try it.

Last edited:

You must have some examples of UGL’s that sell fake primo. Can you share those names with us so members don’t make the mistake of buying?

Nobody here cares about someone reporting that something came in the mail. The reason that you never see long time members post “TA reports” is that they aren’t worth the text that they’re written with.

Wish ships quickly as well. You’ll get your cheaply made knockoff product in no time.