Triple B Solutions

Pack landed! Ordered 3 days ago received today. Sending off blind sample and will post results when it arrives. 5th order with this company and couldn't be happier.

You either want TD's or you don't want TD's. Not all of my customers are vets and most of the members here that choose to order from me choose to stay out of this and I cant blame them.
Yeah to be honest that's 100% correct. I guarantee you half these idiots trolling you have already ordered.

I don't care about your credibility I see how you treat people fuck you.

I was referring to YOUR credibility. My credibility doesn’t factor in on this because I’m not the guy leaving a review.

Now buddy, show me a post on MESO where I have treated another member poorly. If your referring to how sources are treated? Well that’s different. Sources don’t get treated with kid gloves around here. There’s a reason for that.

And if you want to ask your pal Trips who has helped him out the most on MESO, I’m certain he would tell you it’s the “idiots” that you just referred to.

Man I guess that was a few years ago, I forgot my old account info from back then. That was probably the end of 2016

Sorry about USPS. So tracking updated and it got to you the next day? Wondering if the packs from the 10th have landed then.

I'm also sorry about the mix up on BOGO but I believe I am fixing that and then some.

Let me break this down. Every company is short on help....period.

USPS is skipping scans, and packs are showing in normal or slightly longer than normal time. This has been normal for months. I would chill with it...like we talked about.

I’m on day 10 of having a large, hard lump because of his primo and his dumbass insistence on using EO and guaiacol. Let’s not bring him up anymore.
When did sym use EO and guaiacol in his primo? Now his DHB on the other hand has EO and guaiacol in it, I had to throw all of it out

I was referring to YOUR credibility. My credibility doesn’t factor in on this because I’m not the guy leaving a review.

Now buddy, show me a post on MESO where I have treated another member poorly. If your referring to how sources are treated? Well that’s different. Sources don’t get treated with kid gloves around here. There’s a reason for that.

And if you want to ask your pal Trips who has helped him out the most on MESO, I’m certain he would tell you it’s the “idiots” that you just referred to.
Well bbbg one time I made a post in another source thread telling them to go to best gear ( which was clearly a joke ) and you jumped on me and hurt my feelings :(. Lol preciate you man

Sponsors

Latest posts