Triple B Solutions

I'm not defending Trip at all, but you need to STFU! All you do is come in here and make false claims with ZERO fucking proof. Try and make a contribution that's actually constructive once in a while.
Maybe I was getting a bit too aggressive there...but if you notice I asked a question about 5 times before I got a response. Its almost as if you have to cross that fucking line with Trip before he actually says anything and responds.

jano never confirmed. Packages not landing. Not one fucking customer saying that they have received their shit recently....i’d say Trip has zero proof as well.

I’ll gladly STFU once Im proven wrong - i am here to defend members and keep people from getting fucked. I hope that I am wrong about everything- but I have yet to see proof of this not being the start of an exit scam.

so go fuck yourself @Sven_Northman

Maybe I was getting a bit too aggressive there...but if you notice I asked a question about 5 times before I got a response. Its almost as if you have to cross that fucking line with Trip before he actually says anything and responds.

jano never confirmed. Packages not landing. Not one fucking customer saying that they have received their shit recently....i’d say Trip has zero proof as well.

I’ll gladly STFU once Im proven wrong - i am here to defend members and keep people from getting fucked. I hope that I am wrong about everything- but I have yet to see proof of this not being the start of an exit scam.

I doubt Jano is going to cross that bridge with customer confidentiality unless I ask him to confirm it. He can do so if he wishes to. I don't think it's fair to keep bringing him into this.

I paid for testing, I'm a MESO sponsor now, packs sent after the 14th are showing movement. Packs sent on the 12th have landed. Packs sent on the 10th and 11th...well I'm not sure honestly.

I support defending members here first and foremost at all times as well. But your constant posts of "EXIT SCAM" and claims he has not sent shit in for testing, or that he never shipped packs, as they were legitimately delayed due to USPS being completely overwhelmed, triggered me. You nor him have no proof and stating as such doesn't help anyone. It just makes you look like an asshole with a chip on his shoulder and an ax to grind.

I can point out a thread where packs were taking months to arrive yet everyone defended the fucking source. At least Trip offered publicly to re-ship if packs didn't arrive.

So you can likewise "go fuck yourself"

I support defending members here first and foremost at all times as well. But your constant posts of "EXIT SCAM" and claims he has not sent shit in for testing, or that he never shipped packs, as they were legitimately delayed due to USPS being completely overwhelmed, triggered me. You nor him have no proof and stating as such doesn't help anyone. It just makes you look like an asshole with a chip on his shoulder and an ax to grind.

I can point out a thread where packs were taking months to arrive yet everyone defended the fucking source. At least Trip offered publicly to re-ship if packs didn't arrive.

FUCKING PREACH!!!! brother!!! Hahaha

preach
/prēCH/

deliver a sermon or religious address to an assembled group of people, typically in church.
"he preached to a large congregation"

This is good. We are sharing our emotions and feelings.

But members shouldn't fight members. If you feel the urge to tell someone to fuck off, do that to the source. He started it.

I agree with @BigBaldBeardGuy - this is all triple shadys fault. Got confirmation and my doubts after repeatedly asking the same question.

Getting jano involved may have been overboard...but how else would we have proof?

i see one person confirming pack landing. If more follow through I’ll gladly eat crow.

I tied one on last night anyhow - thus the reason I was bit out of control.

I agree with @BigBaldBeardGuy - this is all triple shadys fault. Got confirmation and my doubts after repeatedly asking the same question.

Getting jano involved may have been overboard...but how else would we have proof?

i see one person confirming pack landing. If more follow through I’ll gladly eat crow.

I tied one on last night anyhow - thus the reason I was bit out of control.
I have had 3 packs come through and one on the way in transit. It's not just "label created" anymore.

happy stan marsh GIF by South Park

This is good. We are sharing our emotions and feelings.

But members shouldn't fight members. If you feel the urge to tell someone to fuck off, do that to the source. He started it.
Didn't mean to muck up the thread with my emotions and feelz. Its fuck off Friday though and I needed someone to take out my angry inner wounded child on. I'll take it out on "Triple D No Testing Yet" from here on.

Edit: No Batch 103 Testing Yet.

Didn't mean to muck up the thread with my emotions and feelz. Its fuck off Friday though and I needed someone to take out my angry inner wounded child on. I'll take it out on "Triple D No Testing Yet" from here on.

Edit: No Batch 103 Testing Yet.
I think your anger was channeled correctly. Calling out cuntery of that level should be encouraged. You didn’t muck up the thread, you cleaned it up. Thank you.

I can point out a thread where packs were taking months to arrive yet everyone defended the fucking source.

Not sure what source you are referring to, but the problem here seems to be that with all the double talk and deception, trips has not yet earned trust or respect from anyone.. including (from what I'm seeing on here) people that have taken a chance and ordered from him.

With the exception of a couple of idiots in this thread.. most will not defend a source, until they feel the source has to some extent earned their trust.

Trip here has obviously not yet proven that he deserves that..

Not sure what source you are referring to, but the problem here seems to be that with all the double talk and deception, trips has not yet earned trust or respect from anyone.. including (from what I'm seeing on here) people that have taken a chance and ordered from him.

With the exception of a couple of idiots in this thread.. most will not defend a source, until they feel the source has to some extent earned their trust.

Trip here has obviously not yet proven that he deserves that..
Deception meaning that I am not willing to provide information on things that are risky for me like shipping information on samples? That is not going to change. Otherwise I'm interested in the deception you are talking about.

Deception meaning that I am not willing to provide information on things that are risky for me like shipping information on samples? That is not going to change. Otherwise I'm interested in the deception you are talking about.

As You would say..

"That question has been answered in this thread"..

Multiple times!

As You would say..

"That question has been answered in this thread"..

Multiple times!
Every time I ask this question I go through every question and attempt to answer it to the best of my ability while not giving out anything that would be stupid to give out. Most of the time the questions have already been answered. I understand it's hard to keep up with this thread and even I miss things so if there is something you are confused about throw it out there for me.