Triple B Solutions

Yep. Lesson learned. When running an illegal steroid operation out of your house, don’t act like a total asshole or the neighbors might just call the cops.

He was charge with being intoxicated too so probably not using his better judgement.
You don't shoot guns around your pissed off neighbors while being drunk in your steroid lab? Guess you are fun at parties too!

Yea... there’s that too.
Shitshow of a person, but he did test his raws.

I come from a manufacturing background and starting production without verifying the quality of your raw materials is fucking bonkers, to me.

Take aluminum for example: if you try to heat treat 206.0 thinking that it’s 356.0, it’s going to fail every time. Visually, they look almost identical but if you verify the chemistry beforehand, you won’t run into issues.

I think everybody's package is over the last week or so we're updated last night probably. If mine and yours has, I would assume so
So you think the post office sat on them all, or they were dropped off yesterday?

I think everybody's package is over the last week or so we're updated last night probably. If mine and yours has, I would assume so
So you think the post office sat on them all, or they were dropped off yesterday?
I would be lying to you if I told you the exact answer for that. I have gotten four packs from him over the last 3 weeks and this is the only one that took a long time. The last one before this I got took about 2 days after the labels created and then it updated.

I haven't ordered from this source. I ordered semi recently from a well known reseller on this board and it took 2 weeks to get to me. I have informed delivery. Pack was picked up, sat somewhere for 5 or 6 days before showing movement again. Not taking up for Trip at all, but USPS has had a lot of issues since the scamdemic started

If you have enough land, you can do whatever the fuck you want ;)

I am fun at parties, but I am not completely retarded, just slightly.
Well, when I'm around I'll be sure to hit you up.

We'll get drunk, shoot guns in a steroid lab, maybe some burnouts and... other stuff that's on schedule <3

1616163871182.png

Not sure what to tell you about USPS. I have asked two people that reported TD's from the 12th to comment but both declined. One said they would post a review once they have used the product for a bit. Have packages from the 10th and 11th update yet, not just the 14h?

Unfortunately most customers do not want to get involved in this thread and I cannot blame them.

Not sure what to tell you about USPS. I have asked two people that reported TD's from the 12th to comment but both declined. One said they would post a review once they have used the product for a bit. Have packages from the 10th and 11th update yet, not just the 14h?

Unfortunately most customers do not want to get involved in this thread and I cannot blame them.

Imaginary customers have a hard time typing on real-world keys.

Doesn’t matter, those guys would be making their first posts anyway.

Oh yea, no word from the customer submitting a blind DHB sample either.

You’re biggest problem is you have an excuse for everything rather than being transparent.

In this case it’s either:

1) you fucked up and forgot to drop this packs and did so yesterday

2) you drop to some podunk box in Deliverance, Appalachia and the postal carrier forgot to get to that remote box this week.

Either way, quit offering excuses and start coming back with reasonable solutions.

I haven't ordered from this source. I ordered semi recently from a well known reseller on this board and it took 2 weeks to get to me. I have informed delivery. Pack was picked up, sat somewhere for 5 or 6 days before showing movement again. Not taking up for Trip at all, but USPS has had a lot of issues since the scamdemic started
Same here. People are just impatient and probably want a discount. If you can’t afford $40 test you shouldn’t be shooting gear.

Okay, so my tracking has updated and it will be here in 2 days for my buddy.
Just stop, so unnecessary to say ( for my buddy) dude .... some of us have been in the game along time . Just stop . I mean you already have your profile picture of your fucking face . Feds prob watching u for sure

Imaginary customers have a hard time typing on real-world keys.

Doesn’t matter, those guys would be making their first posts anyway.

Oh yea, no word from the customer submitting a blind DHB sample either.

You’re biggest problem is you have an excuse for everything rather than being transparent.

In this case it’s either:

1) you fucked up and forgot to drop this packs and did so yesterday

2) you drop to some podunk box in Deliverance, Appalachia and the postal carrier forgot to get to that remote box this week.

Either way, quit offering excuses and start coming back with reasonable solutions.
Do you have a suggetion for a reasonable solution?

Just stop, so unnecessary to say ( for my buddy) dude .... some of us have been in the game along time . Just stop . I mean you already have your profile picture of your fucking face . Feds prob watching u for sure
Shut the fuck up you idiot. Feds are watching me for what? Buy some steroids. You are a fucking clown.

And bitch, I get shit for my "buddy" cause he don't know how to do all this shit on the internet or Bitcoin, etc and I make money off it. Fucking clown ass dude