Triple B Solutions

No need to ask a reputable lab. They do that on their own.

They're not dumb enough to make a big batch then have their raws test bad. Those labs were prepared and have (had) integrity , something which you lack.
Please point me to the lab you are talking about when you say that every batch of raws and every batch of finished products needs to be tested before being offered for sale.

Please point me to the lab you are talking about when you say that every batch of raws and every batch of finished products needs to be tested before being offered for sale.
As of recent Sym tested all of his raws and some finished. In fact sym had his raws tested BEFORE he came to MESO. TGI did the same after he was pressured. In fact he became obsessed with testing. Pristine even tested some of his raws and all his finished products.

What have you done other than repeatedly refuse intititialy to have your raws tested. Then you came back and saw the value in it but now waffling again.

Your buying raws from a new guy now and have no clue how they will test out but boy you're pushing those finished oils to get some coin to support whatever habit you have.

When you came here you had tests on what four finished products? Lmao Trip.

The sad thing is you could be rolling in bitcoin if you half-assed knew what you were doing.

Where are all the blind tests? I'll tell ya, nobody that cares what they put in their body is buying from you.

You guys realize no one is forcing you to buy from Trip right? Seriously everyday it’s like 15 pages of the same shit.

As of recent Sym tested all of his raws and some finished. In fact sym had his raws tested BEFORE he came to MESO. TGI did the same. Pristine even tested some of his raws and all his finished products.

What have you done other than repeatedly refuse intititialy to have your raws tested. Then you came back and saw the value in it but now waffling again.

Your buying raws from a new guy now and have no clue how they will test out but boy you're pushing those finished oils to get some coin to support whatever habit you have.

When you came here you had tests on what four finished products? Lmao Trip.

The sad thing is you could be rolling in bitcoin if you half-assed knew what you were doing.

Where are all the blind tests? I'll tell ya, nobody that cares what they put in their body is buying from you.
That is a lot different then test every batch of raws and finished products before offering it for sale.

Pushing? I tried to step away from this thread for a bit on MESOs request. I hope you have enough intelligence to differentiate between me and a source that has a "habit". Quite frankly I don't have time to do anything but this.

I agree with you, I should have had my raws tested before coming here. I am working on that now.

Can we keep logical fallacies out of this?

I’ll post here my thoughts on his Tests once I get them (I ordered 5 vials) and I’m getting bloodwork on 2 weeks.
Nobody believes me I can tell the difference between pharma grade Test and Odin pharma test. But if trip test E doesn’t give me the “rush”, “acne breakout” and “oily face skin” after 1-1/2 days and I’m gonna be upset.
A rush after 1 and half days of pinning test?

I remember Astro he was good in the beginning. Roxi was the same. Until he sent out Tren that looked like motor oil.
He was given the keys to the city, and by supplying some pics and asks made a small fortune. He was one of 2 sources that had the run of the place because he complained with the "source code" at that time.

What we do here isn't a perfect remedy to control who sources on Mesorx but it's the next best thing. I would like to see it was more discerning, and not so much of a knee jerk reaction.

He was given the keys to the city, and by supplying some pics and asks made a small fortune. He was one of 2 sources that had the run of the place because he complained with the "source code" at that time.

What we do here isn't a perfect remedy to control who sources on Mesorx but it's the next best thing. I would like to see it was more discerning, and not so much of a knee jerk reaction.
Lol he was sending out vials with 8,9,10,12ml he didn’t give a fuck.

This place is tame compared to what it used to be and in a lot of ways not for the better.

I read a lot of these source forums and intros before joining and even when I joined I rarely posted. The vets did a pretty good job of that.

I'll reiterate again that MESO is not a source forum and these sources aren't your friends.

I suggest you do some reading on all the successful threads from sources who were here and see where they are now.

Sources no matter how good they are today, 99% of them go bad at some point leaving their customers hanging. What they're doing here is illegal. They're not on NASDAQ or your local mom and pop shop that everyone knows.

This is why the vetting process here is sometimes brutal, but we don't do this because we hate the source. We do this so the source keeps on his toes and gets his shit together. @TripleBSolutions is not there yet.
I disagree with not one thing you’ve written above. You’re an intelligent person. Yet, still you miss my point. Harm reduction, vetting, source bashing, on board with all of it. However, being brutal and being a fucking twat are mutually exclusive. If it’s not possible to be brutal, or factual, without being a fucking beta, you’re doing it wrong(you, general, not specific).

I’ll post here my thoughts on his Tests once I get them (I ordered 5 vials) and I’m getting bloodwork on 2 weeks.
Nobody believes me I can tell the difference between pharma grade Test and Odin pharma test. But if trip test E doesn’t give me the “rush”, “acne breakout” and “oily face skin” after 1-1/2 days and I’m gonna be upset.
"The rush" hahahahahahahahahaha. Please dont inject this shit into your viens dude. A.A.S.is administered intramuscular. Just thought with all your obvious experience i'd point out the obvious. Did i just save your life??? Hero status?

Lol he was sending out vials with 8,9,10,12ml he didn’t give a fuck.
He ended up going from one of two sources that were given the o.k. to operate.on Mesorx buy members which by anyones guess had to be lucrative. It had to be a huge reversal of fortune to have to go private.

All this ass wipe is being asked to do is test and post the results of all the PED's he wants to sell here, and his best answer is to ask what other sources do.

In order for the desired change we would all like to see take place, we need someone to do it right and to recognize the benefit of selling a legit ugl product. It's a small ask with what I believe would be a huge return. This guy is too fucking stupid though.

I disagree with not one thing you’ve written above. You’re an intelligent person. Yet, still you miss my point. Harm reduction, vetting, source bashing, on board with all of it. However, being brutal and being a fucking twat are mutually exclusive. If it’s not possible to be brutal, or factual, without being a fucking beta, you’re doing it wrong(you, general, not specific).

So asking a source to do something. Trying to make the UGL understand that it is a great financial benefit to them as well. Then when the source seems receptive but later drags his feet or reneges on that, it’s “beta” to be “brutal” because he simply ignores those requests otherwise. I’m beta now. Well fuck. I wasted some time here thinking I was doing the right thing.

A lot of this could have easily been avoided in one of two scenarios. 1) Trips could have said fuck you guys, I’m mediocre and see no value in testing or 2) simply tested immediately.

If he had clearly stated the first option, I wouldn’t have wasted time in here. He went with option 2 and I thought we would have the next great MESO source.

I guess it comes down to does MESO want shitty and mediocre sources as well as good sources that test and are held accountable? Can a source come here and essentially flip off harm reduction and source here for free with only basic expectations? Maybe I was wrong all along and we want to be a source board. TD pics, feelzzz reports, source-sucking for free vials?? I thought MESO was against that. There’s guys that sign up here SPECIFICALLY to leave a review in this thread and then ghost. We want that? We need to be nice to them and high 5 and pat them on the back and say “straight fiya brutha!”

I can’t believe this shit. So desperate for sources that we’re bending MESO to accommodate mediocrity instead of asking the source to do what everyone knows is the right shit to do.

He ended up going from one of two sources that were given the o.k. to operate.on Mesorx buy members which by anyones guess had to be lucrative. It had to be a huge reversal of fortune to have to go private.

All this ass wipe is being asked to do is test and post the results of all the PED's he wants to sell here, and his best answer is to ask what other sources do.

In order for the desired change we would all like to see take place, we need someone to do it right and to recognize the benefit of selling a legit ugl product. It's a small ask with what I believe would be a huge return. This guy is too fucking stupid though.
Try reading the thread before throwing around insults. Most of your posts in here are about other labs.

So asking a source to do something. Trying to make the UGL understand that it is a great financial benefit to them as well. Then when the source seems receptive but later drags his feet or reneges on that, it’s “beta” to be “brutal” because he simply ignores those requests otherwise. I’m beta now. Well fuck. I wasted some time here thinking I was doing the right thing.

A lot of this could have easily been avoided in one of two scenarios. 1) Trips could have said fuck you guys, I’m mediocre and see no value in testing or 2) simply tested immediately.

If he had clearly stated the first option, I wouldn’t have wasted time in here. He went with option 2 and I thought we would have the next great MESO source.

I guess it comes down to does MESO want shitty and mediocre sources as well as good sources that test and are held accountable? Can a source come here and essentially flip off harm reduction and source here for free with only basic expectations? Maybe I was wrong all along and we want to be a source board. TD pics, feelzzz reports, source-sucking for free vials?? I thought MESO was against that. There’s guys that sign up here SPECIFICALLY to leave a review in this thread and then ghost. We want that? We need to be nice to them and high 5 and pat them on the back and say “straight fiya brutha!”

I can’t believe this shit. So desperate for sources that we’re bending MESO to accommodate mediocrity instead of asking the source to do what everyone knows is the right shit to do.
Just to clarify no one here is getting free anything for reviews now (that happened once and it was a mistake on my part trying to keep up with SST and MESO). You did make some comments about me not having any customers.
I won't comment on the bloodwork stuff or attitude, but I believe they were trying to show that they were getting their packs.

You know where I stand about lowering the standard, I agree with testing and I can't wait to get the results back myself.

This is what you took from what I wrote? You’re way off. TLDR(not directed at you, ONCE AGAIN), if you’re not intelligent enough to make your point without either being a cunt or ad hominem arguing, this isn’t for you. Once again, I’ll ask where, exactly, I defended the source. You keep erroneously defaulting to this straw an argument. I’ve not disagreed with any of your points or the majority of what your said. I’m not sure how else to make my point.

In your flawless opinion that is.
It is a widely held opinion and a reaction to past experiences. You are only the latest. With your attitude, I don't see you going far here. You have respected members determined to see you fail.

It is a widely held opinion and a reaction to past experiences. You are only the latest. With your attitude, I don't see you going far here. You have respected members determined to see you fail.
"You have respected members determined to see you fail"

How does that statement sound objectively? I realize I did not have the testing MESO desires when I opened up. I have made changes and I will be tested more than current and past MESO sources. I don't come with any drama, if I mess something up I admit it and fix it. So why would certain members be determined to see me fail?

This is what you took from what I wrote? You’re way off. TLDR(not directed at you, ONCE AGAIN), if you’re not intelligent enough to make your point without either being a cunt or ad hominem arguing, this isn’t for you. Once again, I’ll ask where, exactly, I defended the source. You keep erroneously defaulting to this straw an argument. I’ve not disagreed with any of your points or the majority of what your said. I’m not sure how else to make my point.
I’ve gotten frustrated in this thread several times and lashed out being argumentative and probably sounded cunty. I’m more guilty than anyone else you may think did that.

Because you're an evasive cuck with a smart ass attitude. i don't think it's even about the gear for some of these guy's anymore. It's you. You're unlikeable.
Sorry that you feel that way. Some of the information asked for here is well beyond the scope of what I should be sharing. I have asked several times and have yet to be provided an answer - how am I evasive?