Triple B Solutions

I’ve gotten frustrated in this thread several times and lashed out being argumentative and probably sounded cunty. I’m more guilty than anyone else you may think did that.
No, not really. There’s a lot of moving parts here. #1 we’re injecting potentially harmful chemicals in our bodies with zero oversight. #2 they’re illegal, #3 they’re sold by illegal drug dealers. You ARE the oversight, this is all a necessary evil. You kind of take the reins and make it your thing, there needs to be an alpha. It’s the choir of others that chime in unproductively, the ad hominem bullshit, all that shit does is cheapen what YOU do.

Sorry that you feel that way. Some of the information asked for here is well beyond the scope of what I should be sharing. I've asked several times and have yet to be provided an answer - how am I evasive?

Thousands of vials ring a bell?
You dodged that with "you wouldn't believe me if i told you" or something to that effect.

Tell me anyway and i'll tell you if i believe it or not.

No, not really. There’s a lot of moving parts here. #1 we’re injecting potentially harmful chemicals in our bodies with zero oversight. #2 they’re illegal, #3 they’re sold by illegal drug dealers. You ARE the oversight, this is all a necessary evil. You kind of take the reins and make it your thing, there needs to be an alpha. It’s the choir of others that chime in unproductively, the ad hominem bullshit, all that shit does is cheapen what YOU do.
I think that’s what some people are missing here. This guy is a drug dealer. From what I’ve seen he’s tried to make things right with guys who had any issues. A guy said he got itchy after pinning and BBB offered to rectify the situation. Shit when guys like Astro/Roxi/Apotek were here you’d wait sometimes 3 weeks for a pack to land. And if it was short they’d tell you to fuck off. Guess what? People still fucking ordered from them. These guys are drug dealers not our fucking friends. Don’t buy anything if you don’t want to, or wait for the test results. It’s that simple

You dodged that with "you wouldn't believe me if i told you" or something to that effect.

I really don't think discussing this helps me in anyway except potentially drawing more attention. I attempted to PM you with some math and averages but you do not accept PMs.

I get what you are saying but I do overdose my products as stated. Now I am adjusting for impurities based off of test results. If I overdose by 5% and the test comes back dead on at 300mg/ml, that's really good. There were impurities in the raws and overdosing served its purpose.

Members here have been pushing raw testing so I don't have to overdose.
So batch three that you brewed without having your raws tested did you ever dose by 10%?

I think that’s what some people are missing here. This guy is a drug dealer. From what I’ve seen he’s tried to make things right with guys who had any issues. A guy said he got itchy after pinning and BBB offered to rectify the situation. Shit when guys like Astro/Roxi/Apotek were here you’d wait sometimes 3 weeks for a pack to land. And if it was short they’d tell you to fuck off. Guess what? People still fucking ordered from them. These guys are drug dealers not our fucking friends. Don’t buy anything if you don’t want to, or wait for the test results. It’s that simple

These sources you're talking about were clearly before my time but drug dealer or not why accept that standard? No chance a source telling a member to kick rocks over missing items here today. Shit show wouldn't begin to describe what the thread would become.

Vetting is vetting whether guys pop in just to shit on him to try and get a rise out of him or pick apart what he says. It's been that way since I've been around and it's weeded out plenty of bad sources. I do agree with not buying if you don't want.

I don't understand why people are concerned with what's fair or what a source thinks is fair. You break em down and get em to do it the way that's best for members or they wash out. The few that have adjusted to the beating and did what was asked did well before they self destructed.

Wasn't aimed at you more of a side tracked ramble.

I really don't think discussing this helps me in anyway except potentially drawing more attention. I attempted to PM you with some math and averages but you do not accept PMs.
The cat is out of the bag the day you post as a source here. Anyone can read this and it never goes away. LE is smart. They know volume that sources here, there, and everywhere do. They also know that you are doing it out in the open.

When you source you’re basically dating them to find you. You just hope your OPSEC avoids that.

With that being said, giving general answers such as “I’m committed to having my batch tested and I intend to have samples out so they can be analyzed by the end of March” is giving us vultures the info we requested and still not giving out too much info. Christ, your customers were giving out more by pinging the tracking numbers you gave them every 15 mins, over eager to get their stuff.

"You have respected members determined to see you fail"

How does that statement sound objectively? I realize I did not have the testing MESO desires when I opened up. I have made changes and I will be tested more than current and past MESO sources. I don't come with any drama, if I mess something up I admit it and fix it. So why would certain members be determined to see me fai

That answer is quite obvious to an outsider looking in.

All you've got to do is go back and read some of the source threads here.
A few of these people have preferences like ford/chevy/dodge debates and some have buddies who also source here. One thread is a steady barrage of bullshit hit jobs,, another a glowing circle jerk of adoration. It's quite obvious. They don't want the competition for thier friends.

The standards and demands asked of someone sourcing is not consistent.

Your stuff is on point dude. And you know that. Anyone else who's used it knows it. The hit job here ain't got a damn thing to with the quality of your gear. Because nobody can argue that whose tried it. I'm sure you've got a decent customer base. And It'll grow in time regardless of what these guys say or do, as long as your gear stays good quality. Word will get out. You don't have to be cheaper or kiss anyone's ass. Just keep making good gear.

These sources you're talking about were clearly before my time but drug dealer or not why accept that standard? No chance a source telling a member to kick rocks over missing items here today. Shit show wouldn't begin to describe what the thread would become.

Vetting is vetting whether guys pop in just to shit on him to try and get a rise out of him or pick apart what he says. It's been that way since I've been around and it's weeded out plenty of bad sources. I do agree with not buying if you don't want.

I don't understand why people are concerned with what's fair or what a source thinks is fair. You break em down and get em to do it the way that's best for members or they wash out. The few that have adjusted to the beating and did what was asked did well before they self destructed.

Wasn't aimed at you more of a side tracked ramble.
We didn’t have guys like Jano/Simec back in the day. (That I was aware of) Most of the guys would base results off bloodwork. I don’t know what this new bonerz/feelz thing is but it holds no weight. Apotek was a great source here, then he got too big. Ended up being number 1 on Eroids and went to shit. My last order with him was huge and I was short a couple vials. His response was “sucks dude it happens”. My bloodwork was always on point with his gear.

The fact that we have someone like Jano, I can give a fuck who I get my gear from. BBB could work for ISIS. If his tests come back good I’ll give it a shot. I’ve tested the orals I’m taking this cycle and Jano should have my results for my other products. I suggest everyone test their gear.

Im all for vetting sources. We used to have shitheads like World-Pharma trying to promote their garbage almost everyday. People eventually catch on.

Lips, ass cheek,.....ass cheek, lips.

That answer is quite obvious to an outsider looking in.

All you've got to do is go back and read some of the source threads here.
A few of these people have preferences like ford/chevy/dodge debates and some have buddies who also source here. One thread is a steady barrage of bullshit hit jobs,, another a glowing circle jerk of adoration. It's quite obvious. They don't want the competition for thier friends.

The standards and demands asked of someone sourcing is not consistent.

Your stuff is on point dude. And you know that. Anyone else who's used it knows it. The hit job here ain't got a damn thing to with the quality of your gear. Because nobody can argue that whose tried it. I'm sure you've got a decent customer base. And It'll grow in time regardless of what these guys say or do, as long as your gear stays good quality. Word will get out. You don't have to be cheaper or kiss anyone's ass. Just keep making good gear.
You’re fucking annoying and retarded. Take that thin waify finger of yours and point to my “adoration” and show me my “preferred friend” source. I would imagine you found a whole lotta posts where I say “your stuff is on point bro”.

Wait, you just showed how much of a fucking spazzy hypocrite you are. Saying we have preferred sources yet you then fawn all over your man crush because he sent you oil in mail. Tee hee. It’s so exciting.... We love you Trips - Your adoring fanbois.

It's not rocket science. You're either the busiest source that's ever sourced in your short 6 months on the scene, this isn't your first lab or you grossly exaggerated.

I’m sorry for harassing you to get your stuff tested @TripleBSolutions. Just spend money on flashy labels. Your discerning customer base here with less than 100 posts collectively wouldn’t care what an abscess or adequately dosed gear is. I can only imagine what their email orders look like. Love letters or pen pals. They tell you far too much about themselves and you need to weed thru that drivel.

Make sure to check the counts, if you forget one thing, the same fanbois will be on here yelling scam because you missed a vial of test e.

The same guys that proudly proclaim “this is my 5th order in 3 weeks”. Meanwhile you gotta carry their stupid 2 vial orders packs to the blue box. Or as soon as you think you’re done packing, they email and say “is it too late to add a pack of arimidex? I feel like my nipples are sensitive and I don’t want gyno”.

blech.

I thought he originally said “thousands worth” of sales which wouldn’t be thousands of vials. I could be remembering wrong as well here though.

I will say in my short time here I like the demand for testing. I definitely ran quite a bit of gear without anything like that and had great results on some and some lumps and pain from some and some with little results. Lots of things can factor into all of that and tested gear takes some of those factors out of the equation of figuring all of this out. The less variables the better off we all are. That’s pretty simple. I also like T/A reviews but I don’t care to see dates or especially locations of labels printed as I recently spotted in a thread(wow!). These help me decide where to spend my coin. Some may not like them and that’s okay too, I will read their opinion and keep scrolling. When it boils down to it all of the info here is only as credible as the trust you put in an online person sharing it, right? Sometimes rattling people’s cages a bit helps show traits of a trustworthy or untrustworthy person. With that said this thread definitely turns into a revolving door of the issues spoken to. Some of this because it hasn’t been resolved and some of it just some other member coming in to get their kicks in on the dead horse. That latter part I think being why this thread is so damn long.

I will say this thread serves as reading material a few times a day for me though so thanks for that at least.

I will keep my eyes out for the testing and hopefully it’s good because I know I don’t care for the wait for getting stuff across the pond and chances of it not even making it for those customs reasons.

just my $.02 on this stuff

what do you guys think of crossfitters? Lol

I thought he originally said “thousands worth” of sales which wouldn’t be thousands of vials. I could be remembering wrong as well here though.

I will say in my short time here I like the demand for testing. I definitely ran quite a bit of gear without anything like that and had great results on some and some lumps and pain from some and some with little results. Lots of things can factor into all of that and tested gear takes some of those factors out of the equation of figuring all of this out. The less variables the better off we all are. That’s pretty simple. I also like T/A reviews but I don’t care to see dates or especially locations of labels printed as I recently spotted in a thread(wow!). These help me decide where to spend my coin. Some may not like them and that’s okay too, I will read their opinion and keep scrolling. When it boils down to it all of the info here is only as credible as the trust you put in an online person sharing it, right? Sometimes rattling people’s cages a bit helps show traits of a trustworthy or untrustworthy person. With that said this thread definitely turns into a revolving door of the issues spoken to. Some of this because it hasn’t been resolved and some of it just some other member coming in to get their kicks in on the dead horse. That latter part I think being why this thread is so damn long.

I will say this thread serves as reading material a few times a day for me though so thanks for that at least.

I will keep my eyes out for the testing and hopefully it’s good because I know I don’t care for the wait for getting stuff across the pond and chances of it not even making it for those customs reasons.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qnjYyfkcaNI

You’re fucking annoying and retarded. Take that thin waify finger of yours and point to my “adoration” and show me my “preferred friend” source. I would imagine you found a whole lotta posts where I say “your stuff is on point bro”.

Wait, you just showed how much of a fucking spazzy hypocrite you are. Saying we have preferred sources yet you then fawn all over your man crush because he sent you oil in mail. Tee hee. It’s so exciting.... We love you Trips - Your adoring fanbois.
Lol.

You're funny guy. But a little too intense.

Like I said bud, I've honestly got no skin in this game, I've got plenty of reliable sources. I could do without any given one.

I ain't anybody's fan boy, but I bought some of the guys stuff, at get acquainted prices, and it's good gear IMHO. So I said so. My preference is balkan. But my balkan source has a 4 to 8 week delivery time. Trips stuff is just as good. So even after he raised his prices, I still got his stuff. Easily 30 bottles or so. And I'm confident it's all good quality.

You, obviously have some skin in this game. The stuff you say, and the way you act, I wouldn't at all be surprised if you source here yourself. Or at least you have before and are in cohort right now with some who do. You don't want the competition. Especially from a guy who makes good stuff at a decent volume.

It couldn't be more obvious.

Nah... CrossFit is cool...

IMG_9963.jpg

IMG_9965.jpg

IMG_9964.jpg

IMG_9962.jpg

There’s only one reason to do CrossFit....

IMG_9967.jpg

The girls!

@crossfitisgay. Handle says it all.

You, obviously have some skin in this game. The stuff you say, and the way you act, I wouldn't at all be surprised if you source here yourself. Or at least you have before and are in cohort right now with some who do. You don't want the competition. Especially from a guy who makes good stuff at a decent volume.

It couldn't be more obvious.

I don’t.

I’ve read a lot on here. I know I post a lot but I like to think I’m helping less experienced guys out. I also like to introduce some humor when there’s an opportunity. Read my post history, that says it all.

I follow other forums were I don’t post. My posts don’t fit in there so I’ve given up. I’d hate to see MESO become one of those source boards. They’re awful. They’re nicey nice but nothing is unbiased. Just reps congratulating bros on their TDs. Sucking up to them to make them feel part of the family. Loyal fans forever. You can just imagine that rep rolling his eyes as he types the cringe bro response.

You have respected members determined to see you fail"
No respected members determined to see you fail.
Because you're an evasive cuck with a smart ass attitude. i don't think it's even about the gear for some of these guy's anymore. It's you. You're unlikeable.
Let me be clear. You have a bad fucking attitude, and there are members that will see to it that every member or any visitors to this site understand that you are poaching.

I believe you have worn out any welcome you may have thought you had on this board. Whether or not you understand that or not I don't know, but in time even you will come to that conclusion.
You are new here. Yes this is an illegal drug dealer. This is no secret. Members are doing their best to ask for information that could be easily provided without jeopardizing anyones security.

As far as those who chime in, it's an uncensored board. It would be better if there was an approved welcoming committee, but that is not possible.

This cocksucker thinks he can ignore what is asked of him. Would you agree that he would be better off with a business plan that we could all support.