Triple B Solutions

I thought he originally said “thousands worth” of sales which wouldn’t be thousands of vials. I could be remembering wrong as well here though.

I will say in my short time here I like the demand for testing. I definitely ran quite a bit of gear without anything like that and had great results on some and some lumps and pain from some and some with little results. Lots of things can factor into all of that and tested gear takes some of those factors out of the equation of figuring all of this out. The less variables the better off we all are. That’s pretty simple. I also like T/A reviews but I don’t care to see dates or especially locations of labels printed as I recently spotted in a thread(wow!). These help me decide where to spend my coin. Some may not like them and that’s okay too, I will read their opinion and keep scrolling. When it boils down to it all of the info here is only as credible as the trust you put in an online person sharing it, right? Sometimes rattling people’s cages a bit helps show traits of a trustworthy or untrustworthy person. With that said this thread definitely turns into a revolving door of the issues spoken to. Some of this because it hasn’t been resolved and some of it just some other member coming in to get their kicks in on the dead horse. That latter part I think being why this thread is so damn long.

I will say this thread serves as reading material a few times a day for me though so thanks for that at least.

I will keep my eyes out for the testing and hopefully it’s good because I know I don’t care for the wait for getting stuff across the pond and chances of it not even making it for those customs reasons.

just my $.02 on this stuff

what do you guys think of crossfitters? Lol

That was a different thousands. The thousands of vials slipped out when he was responding to the floater posts guy.

i agree with you on the rest. Testing is a must. It doesn't guarantee a safe product, but it's one less variable to worry about.

No respected members determined to see you fail.
Let me be clear. You have a bad fucking attitude, and there are members that will see to it that every member or any visitors to this site understand that you are poaching.

I believe you have worn out any welcome you may have thought you had on this board. Whether or not you understand that or not I don't know, but in time even you will come to that conclusion.
You are new here. Yes this is an illegal drug dealer. This is no secret. Members are doing their best to ask for information that could be easily provided without jeopardizing anyones security.

As far as those who chime in, it's an uncensored board. It would be better if there was an approved welcoming committee, but that is not possible.

This cocksucker thinks he can ignore what is asked of him. Would you agree that he would be better off with a business plan that we could all support.

i have a bad attitude? i... um... yeah, i can't argue that. Not sure what poaching means in regards to online forums though.

No respected members determined to see you fail.
Let me be clear. You have a bad fucking attitude, and there are members that will see to it that every member or any visitors to this site understand that you are poaching.

I believe you have worn out any welcome you may have thought you had on this board. Whether or not you understand that or not I don't know, but in time even you will come to that conclusion.
You are new here. Yes this is an illegal drug dealer. This is no secret. Members are doing their best to ask for information that could be easily provided without jeopardizing anyones security.

As far as those who chime in, it's an uncensored board. It would be better if there was an approved welcoming committee, but that is not possible.

This cocksucker thinks he can ignore what is asked of him. Would you agree that he would be better off with a business plan that we could all support.
I do not think you have taken the time to read through the thread.

I ain't anybody's fan boy, but I bought some of the guys stuff, at get acquainted prices, and it's good gear IMHO.
How many times have we heard this before from a new member? What we are asking for is not the normal fucking but regular testing so we all know what we are spending our hard earned money on.

Can you honestly vouch for this source other than he sent you something that he assures you is what you asked for?

i have a bad attitude? i... um... yeah, i can't argue that. Not sure what poaching means in regards to online forums though.
Im not sure if he was talking at you or with you....kinda confused me too. Poach is a term commonly used in the hunting of game animals. Here you go......poached; poaching; poaches. Definition of poach (Entry 2 of 2) intransitive verb. 1 : to encroach upon especially for the purpose of taking something. 2 : to trespass for the purpose of stealing game also : to take game or fish illegally.

I do not think you have taken the time to read through the thread.
What is the problem? Have you agreed to test all the products you have for
sale? What post number on this thread is that?

If I missed that, my apologies. You can look forward to success even though you have been an obnoxious prick.

I think you were quoted as a respected member determined to see Trips fail.

Then everything after your quote is aimed back at Trips.

You do have a shitty attitude, which is why it’s confusing.

And your whole MSG Labs “hiding in plain sight” thing makes it likely that you’re poaching but again, I believe that was directed at Trips.

Im not sure if he was talking at you or with you....kinda confused me too. Poach is a term commonly used in the hunting of game animals. Here you go......poached; poaching; poaches. Definition of poach (Entry 2 of 2) intransitive verb. 1 : to encroach upon especially for the purpose of taking something. 2 : to trespass for the purpose of stealing game also : to take game or fish illegally.

i'm not sure either. The bad attitude part was spot on either way. i'm a pessimist and see every glass as half full.

The poaching part is what got me. i've only ever bought from one source on Meso and they're long gone.

Yep.

The poaching part is what got me.
There have been a few sources that have sourced here after vetting. Unfortunately even those have met with misfortune.

Can we all agree that we should have a certain degree of confidence that what is on the label is what is in the vile?
Those sources who post here who disregard what we would expect to see from a legitimate ugl source are "poaching". They are here to bottom feed off of those who don't know better.

There have been a few sources that have sourced here after vetting. Unfortunately even those have met with misfortune.

Can we all agree that we should have a certain degree of confidence that what is on the label is what is in the vile?
Those sources who post here who disregard what we would expect to see from a legitimate ugl source are "poaching". They are here to bottom feed off of those who don't know better.

Gotcha and couldn't agree more.

So the ones that you adjusted are meant to be spot on now theoretically, or your still going for an overdose of 10 percent?
Would you like me to make you a convenient list? You will have testing available soon enough. 5% of label claim is ideal but I do not mind having my products slightly overdosed.

Would you like me to make you a convenient list? You will have testing available soon enough. 5% of label claim is ideal but I do not mind having my products slightly overdosed.

A list would be great! Thanks!

It’ll be good to see what you were shooting for as a Brewer so we can gauge those skillzzzz.

A list would be great! Thanks!

It’ll be good to see what you were shooting for as a Brewer so we can gauge those skillzzzz.
That was sarcasm. Wait for the tests, Logan is going to need something new to attack anyway. I don't mind being a few MG/ML over label claim. I have reduced my overdose in things such as Test E, Test P, etc. Upped my overdose on Tren E for example since it came in about 3% under