Triple B Solutions

To each his own. I personally wouldn’t be comfortable returning every day to dump packages off at a federal agency. I couldn’t imagine especially hearing how post offices are flagging domestic mail as well. As matter of fact I was set up for a controlled deliver back in early days of underground labs. On an order size that really wasn’t much to brag about. The mail carrier dropped off my 2 boxes. Came back couple minutes later saying he forgot to get a signature. I was young dumb and in college at the time. I really wanted and needed that stuff. And I reluctantly told him these packages are not mine. The name isn’t mine on the package and I Am not waiting on anything. I couldn’t help but think did I just send away all my stuff for no good reason. Then couple minutes later one of my roommates walked in. She was across street talking being hit on by one of our neighbors. She asked did they have the wrong address and said she is pretty sure she seen a second person in there that ducked down. At that second I knew I did the right thing not accepting that package. She didn’t know what I ordered. I emailed the source telling him what happened. He shrugged it off. Several weeks to a month or whatever later nobody was getting their orders. Not only that but everybody’s money was sitting in Western Union not picked up.

So I’m not flaming him. And my best friend comes from a family with a lot of postal employees. And I heard some humorous events of opening suspicious packages. And yes using them to conduct business would scare me. And I saw many local sources do very well. As matter of fact I know two that couldn’t keep up on stock. They made trips to Texas and brought back what seemed like boatloads. Only one that had any problems with the law is you guessed it the one using the USPS to keep up with his stock.

I would hope a source wouldn’t sell locally under the same label as over the net. And I stand by what I said. It’s hard not to sell at least something locally especially if you have that look and everybody wants in on your secret. Unless his area isn’t so densely populated. And there are no huge golds gyms. And the local gyms are just holes in the wall. That is more or less what I thought he was going to respond as to why he never got into selling local before he ever thought about over the net.
Then dont speak on things you have zero experience in. Only the idiots that get caught are dumping off 20 packs and the local PO daily. There's a thing called prepaid bubble mailers/boxes, mapped out mailboxes that have no cameras pointing at them. So many ways to never even interact with the postal service.

The fact that you even have a semblance in your head of slinging gear locally over online discounts your opinion imo.

That is not to say half these USA small timers aren't smart and probably do continuously drop off bulk packages all the time, but smart people do exist.

To each his own. I personally wouldn’t be comfortable returning every day to dump packages off at a federal agency. I couldn’t imagine especially hearing how post offices are flagging domestic mail as well. As matter of fact I was set up for a controlled deliver back in early days of underground labs. On an order size that really wasn’t much to brag about. The mail carrier dropped off my 2 boxes. Came back couple minutes later saying he forgot to get a signature. I was young dumb and in college at the time. I really wanted and needed that stuff. And I reluctantly told him these packages are not mine. The name isn’t mine on the package and I Am not waiting on anything. I couldn’t help but think did I just send away all my stuff for no good reason. Then couple minutes later one of my roommates walked in. She was across street talking being hit on by one of our neighbors. She asked did they have the wrong address and said she is pretty sure she seen a second person in there that ducked down. At that second I knew I did the right thing not accepting that package. She didn’t know what I ordered. I emailed the source telling him what happened. He shrugged it off. Several weeks to a month or whatever later nobody was getting their orders. Not only that but everybody’s money was sitting in Western Union not picked up.

So I’m not flaming him. And my best friend comes from a family with a lot of postal employees. And I heard some humorous events of opening suspicious packages. And yes using them to conduct business would scare me. And I saw many local sources do very well. As matter of fact I know two that couldn’t keep up on stock. They made trips to Texas and brought back what seemed like boatloads. Only one that had any problems with the law is you guessed it the one using the USPS to keep up with his stock.

I would hope a source wouldn’t sell locally under the same label as over the net. And I stand by what I said. It’s hard not to sell at least something locally especially if you have that look and everybody wants in on your secret. Unless his area isn’t so densely populated. And there are no huge golds gyms. And the local gyms are just holes in the wall. That is more or less what I thought he was going to respond as to why he never got into selling local before he ever thought about over the net.

Oooh. Man. I was following along with you but there’s a couple discrepancies in your post here.

You’re really trying to make the argument that face to face illegal drug sales are better than Internet anonymity? *mind blown

Controlled deliveries wouldn’t typically drop a package off and then come back, not going to work out very well as you could just refuse to give them the pack back or even speak to them for that matter
USPS can’t just open any mail. There are actually inspectors who can do this but you’re not hearing those stories from your “best friend”.

This whole thing is just silly.

I mean, just look up how many “typical” drug busts there are compared to busts for AAS online dealers.....that’s not rocket science to see which one has the least likelihood of landing you in the pokey....

I mean, just look up how many “typical” drug busts there are compared to busts for AAS online dealers.....that’s not rocket science to see which one has the least likelihood of landing you in the pokey....
But you can’t lump recreational drug busts in with AAS. You have to compare how many dealers of AAS get busted local and through mail order.

But you can’t lump recreational drug busts in with AAS. You have to compare how many dealers of AAS get busted local and through mail order.
No, I actually don’t. They’re all illegal and watched for by LE...your methodology is exactly what’s foolish in your thinking and would land you in the pokey while an online dealer is still shipping packs

You’re really trying to make the argument that face to face illegal drug sales are better than Internet anonymity? *mind blown

Controlled deliveries wouldn’t typically drop a package off and then come back, not going to work out very well as you could just refuse to give them the pack back or even speak to them for that matter
USPS can’t just open any mail. There are actually inspectors who can do this but you’re not hearing those stories from your “best friend”.

This whole thing is just silly.
The facts are the source never required signatures. It was not my first order from him. When the mail carrier comes back 2 minutes later asking for a signature. Would that not raise a red flag to you? He never pulled away. Just went to his mail truck parked in front of our place then came back to the door. Of course I took into account why not ask for signature first time. The Whole event was very strange because of that. But I knew my source would never send packages that required a signature.

The facts are the source never required signatures. It was not my first order from him. When the mail carrier comes back 2 minutes later asking for a signature. Would that not raise a red flag to you? He never pulled away. Just went to his mail truck parked in front of our place then came back to the door. Of course I took into account why not ask for signature first time. The Whole event was very strange because of that. But I knew my source would never send packages that required a signature.
And you could have just said, um, no thanks and shut the door. They’re not law enforcement, they’re mail carriers.

No, I actually don’t. They’re all illegal and watched for by LE...your methodology is exactly what’s foolish in your thinking and would land you in the pokey while an online dealer is still shipping packs
Yes and everybody I ever knew arrested or who encountered the law for AAS was A. Selling local and Involved with recreational drugs as well. And doing business through the mail. I’m not saying that’s written in stone. Just my personal experiences.

Yes and everybody I ever knew arrested or who encountered the law for AAS was A. Selling local and Involved with recreational drugs as well. And doing business through the mail. I’m not saying that’s written in stone. Just my personal experiences.
So, they’re selling locally and through the mail, not just internet anonymously? Exactly the point of everyone pointing out how flawed your idea is. Face to face locally is unsafe.
And

Exactly what I did when he came back asking for a signature.
You just said above you gave him the pack and told him it wasn’t yours. Your story doesn’t add up here.

I’m aware of these methods. I already stated my best friends dad and his best friend managed at the post office and several people in his family were postal employees. We discussed methods all the time. But how many actually use them.
Then dont speak on things you have zero experience in. Only the idiots that get caught are dumping off 20 packs and the local PO daily. There's a thing called prepaid bubble mailers/boxes, mapped out mailboxes that have no cameras pointing at them. So many ways to never even interact with the postal service.

The fact that you even have a semblance in your head of slinging gear locally over online discounts your opinion imo.

That is not to say half these USA small timers aren't smart and probably do continuously drop off bulk packages all the time, but smart people do exist.

So, they’re selling locally and through the mail, not just internet anonymously? Exactly the point of everyone pointing out how flawed your idea is. Face to face locally is unsafe.

You just said above you gave him the pack and told him it wasn’t yours. Your story doesn’t add up here.
Yes and told him later. Is that not essentially shutting the door on him. Let’s put it this way. He knew it wasn’t up for discussion

And you could have just said, um, no thanks and shut the door. They’re not law enforcement, they’re mail carriers.
Not typically how they work, they get you to accept the package and then typically boot your door in after you take delivery of it. You are absolutely not saying no thanks if you take that package and it's already a setup. So in this guy's scenario he probably just turned away his actual order lol.

Seen some dumb shit one guy was smart enough to realize the guy was wearing a courier cap from a company that hadn't existed for 5 years and was like uh nope.

I mean if you get a CD and not just a love letter from customs for personal amounts of gear holy fuck that PD is bored as hell. Raws or kilos of raws sure.

Not typically how they work, they get you to accept the package and then typically boot your door in after you take delivery of it. You are absolutely not saying no thanks if you take that package and it's already a setup. So in this guy's scenario he probably just turned away his actual order lol.

Seen some dumb shit one guy was smart enough to realize the guy was wearing a courier cap from a company that hadn't existed for 5 years and was like uh nope.

I mean if you get a CD and not just a love letter from customs for personal amounts of gear holy fuck that PD is bored as hell. Raws or kilos of raws sure.
That was my point. He stated they dropped the pack and came back for a signature a few minutes later at which time he returned the pack and said it wasn’t even his if I’m following his story correctly. Without the signature LE aren’t kicking in the door. If my postman comes back for a signature after I have the pack I have no obligation to entertain speaking with him.

That was my point. He stated they dropped the pack and came back for a signature a few minutes later at which time he returned the pack and said it wasn’t even his if I’m following his story correctly. Without the signature LE aren’t kicking in the door. If my postman comes back for a signature after I have the pack I have no obligation to entertain speaking with him.

A sting operation where the carrier (in this case it would be a postal inspector dressed as a carrier) forgets to obtain a signature and a possible second inspector ducking down in the truck?

Too fucking funny. i imagine they were probably wearing disguises too.

disguise.jpg