Triple B Solutions

That was sarcasm. Wait for the tests, Logan is going to need something new to attack anyway. I don't mind being a few MG/ML over label claim. I have reduced my overdose in things such as Test E, Test P, etc. Upped my overdose on Tren E for example since it came in about 3% under
I bet it would be nice to know the purity of your raws before you brewed wouldn't it?

i have a bad attitude? i... um... yeah, i can't argue that. Not sure what poaching means in regards to online forums though.
No, respected members are determined to see you fail.

Does this clear things up? :)

Respect.

That was sarcasm. Wait for the tests, Logan is going to need something new to attack anyway. I don't mind being a few MG/ML over label claim. I have reduced my overdose in things such as Test E, Test P, etc. Upped my overdose on Tren E for example since it came in about 3% under
You feel attacked by me? Fucking millennials

Ok, I'm behind about 8 pages. I can't even take a nap these days without the thread taking off. I've been silent for awhile because most of things I found relevant were addressed by someone else.

So witch hunt, yeah witch hunt. If I recall, and I do, there were accusations of a witch hunt against symbiotics, because multiple members were acting on behalf of another popular source, possibly TGI. It was an all out smear campaign to snuff out the newcomer. Sym endured fixed his shorts and did well enough to double test his products, apparently coin was rolling in.

He was given chances to fix things and he did, until floater gate. I honestly believe he could've survived floater gate had he not sent out replacements with floaters as well. That was the end for him.

Don't get lazy Trip. You still have a chance here. People here are harsh because they want to protect themselves and noobs like I was back then. Be more calculated and responsible with your responses, don't get in your feels, sometimes you do. We see that. You're trying to be a business man. Let's do business. Give the larger base a product we can believe in. Did you catch that part where Sym sent testing for products to two different labs on his products. I'll dig around and find it. If he could afford that....

No witch hunt. No favorite source smear campaign. No top secret league of members being paid with bitcoin and free gear. It's just MESO doing what MESO does. Perhaps I'm wrong maybe 3BG, Cochino, and others are secretly shills for our nonexistent domestics around here.

This post capitalizes on my ADHD methinks.

How many times have we heard this before from a new member? What we are asking for is not the normal fucking but regular testing so we all know what we are spending our hard earned money on.

Can you honestly vouch for this source other than he sent you something that he assures you is what you asked for?
The only reason I posted here is because at the beginning of the thread, I got some of his stuff. Everyone said to post a review after using it, so I did. I used it, and it worked the same way my other gear does. My other stuff is balkan.

If the results are there in the weight room and the mirror, then I'm satisfied. So I said as much. Good enough for me.

I understand some guys wanting more. To each thier own. No harm in that

But I can see clearly now, it doesn't matter what this guy does. It's never going to be enough. Y'all are going to find something wrong no matter what.

I think it's because some of y'all source here too and don't want the competition.

It's obvious.

I've got no skin in this game. But it's glaringly clear some of you do.

Ok, I'm behind about 8 pages. I can't even take a nap these days without the thread taking off. I've been silent for awhile because most of things I found relevant were addressed by someone else.

So witch hunt, yeah witch hunt. If I recall, and I do, there were accusations of a witch hunt against symbiotics, because multiple members were acting on behalf of another popular source, possibly TGI. It was an all out smear campaign to snuff out the newcomer. Sym endured fixed his shorts and did well enough to double test his products, apparently coin was rolling in.

He was given chances to fix things and he did, until floater gate. I honestly believe he could've survived floater gate had he not sent out replacements with floaters as well. That was the end for him.

Don't get lazy Trip. You still have a chance here. People here are harsh because they want to protect themselves and noobs like I was back then. Be more calculated and responsible with your responses, don't get in your feels, sometimes you do. We see that. You're trying to be a business man. Let's do business. Give the larger base a product we can believe in. Did you catch that part where Sym sent testing for products to two different labs on his products. I'll dig around and find it. If he could afford that....

No witch hunt. No favorite source smear campaign. No top secret league of members being paid with bitcoin and free gear. It's just MESO doing what MESO does. Perhaps I'm wrong maybe 3BG, Cochino, and others are secretly shills for our nonexistent domestics around here.

This post capitalizes on my ADHD methinks.
If you can't find any decent domestic sources brother, you ain't looking in the right places or talking to the right people.

There's a few on this board alone.
Most are decent enough quality too. Every forum has a few. And every gym has at least one or someone who knows one can be found easily enough with a little chit chat.

That includes triple b.

Last edited:
First post and it’s giving a bj to the source because he supposedly delivered on some kind of oil that may be steroids. Idk what happened to meso but when I joined it was a requirement of members that you introduce yourself in the intro thread, then you start making a valuable contribution before even having the guts to make a post reviewing a source.
Also, If you’re going to share your “friends” experience, how about you share his blood work results.
I can promise you that I have definitely put way worse things into my body. I have plenty to hold me over and figured that I could sit on it until I was certain about it. I’m sure you don’t personally test everything you use. Somewhere along the line you are going off of someone’s word one way or another. But like I said, I’m sitting on it until I am certain. Whether that be sending it off myself for testing or waiting on my “friend” to finish his run and see how that goes. I’m not in any hurry and the only thing I ordered was Enth, nothing too crazy. I appreciate your concern though my dude but I’m not a complete idiot.

Saying that does not help MESO in any way.
Really? I don't think there is anything left to say.
The only reason I posted here is because at the beginning of the thread, I got some of his stuff. Everyone said to post a review after using it, so I did. I used it, and it worked the same way my other gear does. My other stuff is balkan.

If the results are there in the weight room and the mirror, then I'm satisfied. So I said as much. Good enough for me.

But I can see clearly now, it doesn't matter what this guy does. It's never going to be enough. Y'all are going to find something wrong no matter what.

I think it's because some of y'all source here too and don't want the competition.

It's obvious.

Okay so you can give this source a gtg. Thanks for nothing.

understand some guys wanting more. To each thier own.
How about a bare minimum? Who the fuck are you, and what is it you have to sell me?

This one has provided very little, and he has been asked a number of times. I'm still waiting for the posts he makes that confirm why he is here.

It's obvious.

No. What you fail to see is that we’ve seen a lot of cagey shit. Stuff that would get deleted on other boards. Stuff that gets buried as “FUD” on your daffodil and tulips SST.

So when a guy comes in and has 20 posts in some political thread and starts as the first guy siding with Trip, then bops back periodically to keep siding with the source, and is uppity in dismissing our requests for testing, we just don’t put a lot of faith in what you “claim to see in the mirror” or what “the doctor didn’t say looking at a mystery blood test”.

There’s guys that will sell their mothers souls in real life for a little baggy. What would stop someone from posting shit to an anonymous board? You don’t have credibility and what little you had, you destroyed by getting defensive just because I dared to suggest you read your own fucking bloodwork.

So you can keep posting but nobody takes you seriously at all right now. You figured you’d do Trips a solid but you’re a horrible liar so you’re actually making Trip look bad.

Trips customers? You actually think you’re worthy of some “phantom domestic source” trying to steal YOU away??? LOL! You’re funny. Fucking cracking me up.

No. What you fail to see is that we’ve seen a lot of cagey shit. Stuff that would get deleted on other boards. Stuff that gets buried as “FUD” on your daffodil and tulips SST.

So when a guy comes in and has 20 posts in some political thread and starts as the first guy siding with Trip, then bops back periodically to keep siding with the source, and is uppity in dismissing our requests for testing, we just don’t put a lot of faith in what you “claim to see in the mirror” or what “the doctor didn’t say looking at a mystery blood test”.

There’s guys that will sell their mothers souls in real life for a little baggy. What would stop someone from posting shit to an anonymous board? You don’t have credibility and what little you had, you destroyed by getting defensive just because I dared to suggest you read your own fucking bloodwork.

So you can keep posting but nobody takes you seriously at all right now. You figured you’d do Trips a solid but you’re a horrible liar so you’re actually making Trip look bad.

Trips customers? You actually think you’re worthy of some “phantom domestic source” trying to steal YOU away??? LOL! You’re funny. Fucking cracking me up.

It's ok.
I really don't give a Fuck what you think anyway.
And most of the time, I've got better shit to do than be on the internet.

Irregardless, it's obvious your dogging this guy to favor another source. It's plain as day.

So badmouth it all you want. It makes no difference to me. Let people choose for themselves. Because out of two of us, I'm the only one that actually uses the stuff.

And what can I say, other than it's been doing the job

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210316-202111~3.png
    Screenshot_20210316-202111~3.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
That answer is quite obvious to an outsider looking in.

All you've got to do is go back and read some of the source threads here.
A few of these people have preferences like ford/chevy/dodge debates and some have buddies who also source here. One thread is a steady barrage of bullshit hit jobs,, another a glowing circle jerk of adoration. It's quite obvious. They don't want the competition for thier friends.

The standards and demands asked of someone sourcing is not consistent.

Your stuff is on point dude. And you know that. Anyone else who's used it knows it. The hit job here ain't got a damn thing to with the quality of your gear. Because nobody can argue that whose tried it. I'm sure you've got a decent customer base. And It'll grow in time regardless of what these guys say or do, as long as your gear stays good quality. Word will get out. You don't have to be cheaper or kiss anyone's ass. Just keep making good gear.
Nice pep talk. Do you wear a “Bar Bender Bodies” hoodie to the gym?

I disagree with you, I do not see many sources sharing their exact recipes all over the web. I have opened up a bit. I don't recall many issues with crashing although my TNE and DHB will crash. I can fix it with more solvent but I believe the benefits outweighs the negatives.

I would never sell drugs face to face or buy them for that matter. I am simply not willing to accept that risk. Unlike some stories told here I am supporting a family with something I absolutely love, not a habit. Not even one that involves beverages. If I did not love brewing so much I would have never started selling.

I'm not going to dox myself but I lift and you would know it.
Of Course they don’t post their formula all over the net. But the more experienced and detail aligned steroid users will inquire about solvent percentage, raws and where they came from to research the supplier before buying to make a better informed decision. And the source usually is fully compliant. Now if your customers are newbies just looking to get big then they don’t give shit what else is in it. So when you finally get an experienced customer. Him asking that could seem out of line. All users even experienced have been new and not caring what else was in that vial at one time before.

Look man you probably think everybody is harassing you but you bring it in yourself. You are a drug dealer on the internet and you are seriously going to claim you never so much as bought, sold or shared a bag of weed face to face? You must be the straightest edged man in the country or that’s not entirely true. Which has brought a lot of shit on yourself. Your comments being a little off to a little deceitful.

Somebody got a little triggered asked about looking like somebody people seeking to look better would want to buy from. Look man I’m not calling you a liar or making a factual judgement call about you. Just somewhat skeptical when a drug dealer selling over the net using a branch of the government as the middle man. Makes the claim he would never sell in person. Even when you make the claim you look good but you resist the temptation of everybody that’s hinting around at you he wants some of the magic potion you are using. So they can get in on that attention from females you get. I won’t call you out for a liar. But I do know when you are in your 20s and look good. Selling roids recruits you without you having to try. Especially when you have the access to cheap gear. If you are being honest here and telling the truth I really commend your amazing willpower to hold firm to your morals and not sell in person. Just because you can get more profit in person and it must be tempting to give in and sell. And looking good with access to cheap but high quality gear you must turn down quite a lot of business and money.

As for what’s safer route of drug dealing. In person at your gym and local bars whatever or using the United States post office to do your business. If you go to a bigger gym and you go 4-5 times a week. I would assume you would know everybody very well. And have a feel for who is safe to sell to and when it’s safe. But maybe your gym is different from my golds gym. And everybody comes to the gym and works out without the socializing.

Of Course they don’t post their formula all over the net. But the more experienced and detail aligned steroid users will inquire about solvent percentage, raws and where they came from to research the supplier before buying to make a better informed decision. And the source usually is fully compliant. Now if your customers are newbies just looking to get big then they don’t give shit what else is in it. So when you finally get an experienced customer. Him asking that could seem out of line. All users even experienced have been new and not caring what else was in that vial at one time before.

Look man you probably think everybody is harassing you but you bring it in yourself. You are a drug dealer on the internet and you are seriously going to claim you never so much as bought, sold or shared a bag of weed face to face? You must be the straightest edged man in the country or that’s not entirely true. Which has brought a lot of shit on yourself. Your comments being a little off to a little deceitful.

Somebody got a little triggered asked about looking like somebody people seeking to look better would want to buy from. Look man I’m not calling you a liar or making a factual judgement call about you. Just somewhat skeptical when a drug dealer selling over the net using a branch of the government as the middle man. Makes the claim he would never sell in person. Even when you make the claim you look good but you resist the temptation of everybody that’s hinting around at you he wants some of the magic potion you are using. So they can get in on that attention from females you get. I won’t call you out for a liar. But I do know when you are in your 20s and look good. Selling roids recruits you without you having to try. Especially when you have the access to cheap gear. If you are being honest here and telling the truth I really commend your amazing willpower to hold firm to your morals and not sell in person. Just because you can get more profit in person and it must be tempting to give in and sell. And looking good with access to cheap but high quality gear you must turn down quite a lot of business and money.

As for what’s safer route of drug dealing. In person at your gym and local bars whatever or using the United States post office to do your business. If you go to a bigger gym and you go 4-5 times a week. I would assume you would know everybody very well. And have a feel for who is safe to sell to and when it’s safe. But maybe your gym is different from my golds gym. And everybody comes to the gym and works out without the socializing.
You're argument has already been dismantled by a more senior, reputable member than me, but let me try.

This is the dumbest thing I've read in this entire thread.

A. Being a source online provides anonymity that doing this in person never, ever will. Anonymity is safety. Understand.

B. Being a source here or any forum provides instant access to 1,000's of potential customers rather than a few here and there at your local gym.

C. I personally would stop using an online source if I knew they were also their local gym dealer, their anonymity translates to my anonymity.

You're bandwagoning and trying to create some dumbass baseless argument that literally makes zero sense. You don't know what you're talking about.

How about a bare minimum? Who the fuck are you, and what is it you have to sell me?

This one has provided very little, and he has been asked a number of times. I'm still waiting for the posts he makes that confirm why he is here.

I'm the guy who decides what I do, and what i use.

I'm not trying to sell you anything. I don't care what you do or think.

I put my personal experience on a public board. For all to see. So they can make up thier own minds. Because that's exactly what I figured was the right thing to do.

I assure you, had his stuff been bunk, I would've said that too.

I don't understand the derogatory way you treat the situation. Im not asking you to buy from him. I don't care. You're free to make up your own mind as well. More power to you.

Last edited:
You're argument has already been dismantled by a more senior, reputable member than me, but let me try.

This is the dumbest thing I've read in this entire thread.

A. Being a source online provides anonymity that doing this in person never, ever will. Anonymity is safety. Understand.

B. Being a source here or any forum provides instant access to 1,000's of potential customers rather than a few here and there at your local gym.

C. I personally would stop using an online source if I knew they were also their local gym dealer, their anonymity translates to my anonymity.

You're bandwagoning and trying to create some dumbass baseless argument that literally makes zero sense. You don't know what you're talking about.
To each his own. I personally wouldn’t be comfortable returning every day to dump packages off at a federal agency. I couldn’t imagine especially hearing how post offices are flagging domestic mail as well. As matter of fact I was set up for a controlled deliver back in early days of underground labs. On an order size that really wasn’t much to brag about. The mail carrier dropped off my 2 boxes. Came back couple minutes later saying he forgot to get a signature. I was young dumb and in college at the time. I really wanted and needed that stuff. And I reluctantly told him these packages are not mine. The name isn’t mine on the package and I Am not waiting on anything. I couldn’t help but think did I just send away all my stuff for no good reason. Then couple minutes later one of my roommates walked in. She was across street talking being hit on by one of our neighbors. She asked did they have the wrong address and said she is pretty sure she seen a second person in there that ducked down. At that second I knew I did the right thing not accepting that package. She didn’t know what I ordered. I emailed the source telling him what happened. He shrugged it off. Several weeks to a month or whatever later nobody was getting their orders. Not only that but everybody’s money was sitting in Western Union not picked up.

So I’m not flaming him. And my best friend comes from a family with a lot of postal employees. And I heard some humorous events of opening suspicious packages. And yes using them to conduct business would scare me. And I saw many local sources do very well. As matter of fact I know two that couldn’t keep up on stock. They made trips to Texas and brought back what seemed like boatloads. Only one that had any problems with the law is you guessed it the one using the USPS to keep up with his stock.

I would hope a source wouldn’t sell locally under the same label as over the net. And I stand by what I said. It’s hard not to sell at least something locally especially if you have that look and everybody wants in on your secret. Unless his area isn’t so densely populated. And there are no huge golds gyms. And the local gyms are just holes in the wall. That is more or less what I thought he was going to respond as to why he never got into selling local before he ever thought about over the net.