Triple B Solutions

what other labs make low dosed orals? I just wonder what market standard is here in regards to deviation. 1mg represents 20% so we are talking dosing down to the microgram here. Seems incredibly nuanced.
In canada? Pareto / SYN / Innovagen all successfully make very low dose orals, afaik SYN does Caber, T3, Clen and I posted their clen doses from Jano off two tablets at 50mcg.

SYN's Clen tablets were literally like 49.xmcg and 51mcg off jano tests of 50mcg tabs. SYN the lab not Syn his super mentor.

I have some Innovagen T4 capsules here but it looks like for 50mcg T4 its PG or something it was suspended in then put in the capsule, looks like hardened PG.

So if he wants to sit here and play the comparison "Well look at these other labs!" game we can do this all day with people who do it better than him.

If you can't do them that low then don't do them, simple as that. Capsules and powder the lower you go will get much harder.

Last edited:
i am wondering, is it easier to make caps instead of tabs?
Tabs would offer the advantage that you can make them easily splittable, for example a cross allows for splitting twice. (e.g. take a forth of the dosage only).
This would then allow to make higher dosage tabs, e.g. 10 or 20mg and still allow accurate dosage of 2,5 or 5mg.

Tabs would offer the advantage that you can make them easily splittable, for example a cross allows for splitting twice. (e.g. take a forth of the dosage only).
This would then allow to make higher dosage tabs, e.g. 10 or 20mg and still allow accurate dosage of 2,5 or 5mg.
Tabs are by far easier, faster, and you take one more human element out of the equation. The downside is the heavy regulation and extra scrunity pill presses receive in the states.

Capsules present much more problems than tablets, the only issue with tablets is you're getting a visit if you try to order a full press off alibaba, they either have to be in country or shipped piece by piece it's a bitch and one of the biggest opsec challenges these days to step up your lab.

Capsules will by logic provide much more variance as trip said himself if he packs them harder one batch than the next....a press is stamping the same sized tablet every time with the same amount of product and should lower/eliminate the variance that is common in capsules/powder. I assume that's why Inno (10+ year lab up here) seems to do some sort of PG liquid mix then put it into a capsule for mcg dosed gear to avoid this. They also have tablets too so maybe they trust a liquid mixture for mcg stuff into capsules over a press even then.

I would say once you have an actual press Capsules are more of a bitch imo.

It's why well done tablets especially when you see a custom stamp etc on the tablets and proper coloring it can be a sign of a lab that has their shit together. They have figured out quite a few logistics some dude making capsules in his garage hasn't. It by no means is a guarantee they aren't garbage tablets but you catch my drift.

Capsules present much more problems than tablets, the only issue with tablets is you're getting a visit if you try to order a full press off alibaba, they either have to be in country or shipped piece by piece it's a bitch and one of the biggest opsec challenges these days to step up your lab.

Capsules will by logic provide much more variance as trip said himself if he packs them harder one batch than the next....a press is stamping the same sized tablet every time with the same amount of product and should lower/eliminate the variance that is common in capsules/powder. I assume that's why Inno (10+ year lab up here) seems to do some sort of PG liquid mix then put it into a capsule for mcg dosed gear to avoid this. They also have tablets too so maybe they trust a liquid mixture for mcg stuff into capsules over a press even then.

I would say once you have an actual press Capsules are more of a bitch imo.

It's why well done tablets especially when you see a custom stamp etc on the tablets and proper coloring it can be a sign of a lab that has their shit together. They have figured out quite a few logistics some dude making capsules in his garage hasn't. It by no means is a guarantee they aren't garbage tablets but you catch my drift.
thanks for the detailed answer, always learning something new..

Tell me, was that statement confrontational? Rude? Do you find it to be inaccurate based on the data we have?
That wasn't your only response and I'm not interested in going back and quoting you. Look I get it, you have pride in what you do and dont like it when people argue otherwise. Good luck.

In canada? Pareto / SYN / Innovagen all successfully make very low dose orals, afaik SYN does Caber, T3, Clen and I posted their clen doses from Jano off two tablets at 50mcg.

SYN's Clen tablets were literally like 49.xmcg and 51mcg off jano tests of 50mcg tabs. SYN the lab not Syn his super mentor.

I have some Innovagen T4 capsules here but it looks like for 50mcg T4 its PG or something it was suspended in then put in the capsule, looks like hardened PG.

So if he wants to sit here and play the comparison "Well look at these other labs!" game we can do this all day with people who do it better than him.

If you can't do them that low then don't do them, simple as that. Capsules and powder the lower you go will get much harder.
Are solutions easier to mix at low doses? I liked Symbiotics liquid orals. Easy to measure partial doses.

That wasn't your only response and I'm not interested in going back and quoting you. Look I get it, you have pride in what you do and dont like it when people argue otherwise. Good luck.
Pride had nothing to do with this. I do not mind changing things and I admitted where I could have made mistakes and what I will be doing in the future to fix them.

This could have been a perfectly acceptable logical conversation but attempting to discuss facts and data that we have available turns into "Trip is being direspectful to all of MESO!'

Pride had nothing to do with this. I do not mind changing things and I admitted where I could have made mistakes and what I will be doing in the future to fix them.

This could have been a perfectly acceptable logical conversation but attempting to discuss facts and data that we have available turns into "Trip is being direspectful to all of MESO!'
That might be true, but I'm not the only one that read into your posts as defensive and stubborn. Just my perception. Doesn't mean its right. That's all I'm saying man.

I want you to succeed.

When you say "I'll do x and y due to z if that's what you want" it makes you sound resistant and passive. Rather than being pro-active. You know, someone points out that lady var is overdosed by x amount, gets concerned and alerts you. You say oh shit, Ima fix that. My bad. Here is how I'll resolve it (you did say that, but it took a while). And done. No going back and forth about weights and measures. I work in a solution based industry so its how my mind works.

Again, not bashing you, just pointing out what others may currently perceive.

Dude that’s bullshit and you know it. You have been actively trying to talk out of both sides of your mouth in this conversation and speaking as clear as mud. You know that the way I was speaking to you was very cordial and trying to help, trying to understand what you think you are doing and saying but instead you want to blame a 25% variance on outliers when we have tons of other data to suggest you consistently dose every other oral at a 10% average overdose.
I can have logical conversations, I work in Pharma - all this shit is my language. I used to compound for a living. When you have a variance that big. Regardless of what you “think” happened, you figure out exactly what it is before you continue to leave it on the market. Additionally: you don’t fight back and blame it on an erroneous test. I take you at your word that you don’t overdose the 5mg Anavar which means the problem is way, way bigger. To me. That means you have giant variances in your products and that’s far more concerning than being able to say “I will adjust my formula and correct the issue.” You did that with a couple other compounds, I don’t understand why this is the hill you want to die on.
Sad thing is us women could really use a dope domestic that can accurately dose stuff that we can feel comfortable taking. Based on what I’ve seen, I wouldn’t feel safe knowing what I took is what I intended to and that’s a scary thing for us.

This is very similar to ur DHB issue. Sure there's a little issue but you make it a big deal instead of just making the changes or doing what needs to be done. You even said you'd lower the dose but you add all the other the other bullshit into ur responses and you shoot urself in the foot.

Also did new dhb testing come in or have I missed it?

No. The only FACT is your test result for lady’s anavar came back 25% overdosed. You SPECULATED that the deviation was acceptable and it had to do with how tightly you pack your caps. We think you accidentally overdosed it completely forgetting the intent to be used by women.

Regardless of the why, you should be able to get these capsules near perfect now that you’re testing your raws beforehand.

None of the above was disrespectful to MESO. Mistakes happen, shit happens, it’s how you handle it that matters. Your bad interpersonal skills escalated this. Pure and simple. You tried to deflect initially by claiming Hilma is widely accepted here (its not) and their doses have been off so therefore it’s ok for your doses to be off. When that didn’t work you deflected at me claiming I’m taking your “stellar” results and making it negative.

NONE of that is true. It is your responses that suck. YOU. Others have said as much as well. You REFUSE to listen. You offer excuses as facts and that is why we say you are deceptive.

You could do very well here but instead you’re going to remain a bottom-feeder.

Dude that’s bullshit and you know it. You have been actively trying to talk out of both sides of your mouth in this conversation and speaking as clear as mud. You know that the way I was speaking to you was very cordial and trying to help, trying to understand what you think you are doing and saying but instead you want to blame a 25% variance on outliers when we have tons of other data to suggest you consistently dose every other oral at a 10% average overdose.
I can have logical conversations, I work in Pharma - all this shit is my language. I used to compound for a living. When you have a variance that big. Regardless of what you “think” happened, you figure out exactly what it is before you continue to leave it on the market. Additionally: you don’t fight back and blame it on an erroneous test. I take you at your word that you don’t overdose the 5mg Anavar which means the problem is way, way bigger. To me. That means you have giant variances in your products and that’s far more concerning than being able to say “I will adjust my formula and correct the issue.” You did that with a couple other compounds, I don’t understand why this is the hill you want to die on.
Sad thing is us women could really use a dope domestic that can accurately dose stuff that we can feel comfortable taking. Based on what I’ve seen, I wouldn’t feel safe knowing what I took is what I intended to and that’s a scary thing for us.
Fucking Owned! Well said.

Are solutions easier to mix at low doses? I liked Symbiotics liquid orals. Easy to measure partial doses.
Liquid orals have always been the best for me as well for this reason. Orals tend to have a high prevalence of side effects and dosing them 10 mg spaces apart seeems to mitigate the side effects completely for me. Only way I’ve been able to take winny.

Liquid orals have always been the best for me as well for this reason. Orals tend to have a high prevalence of side effects and dosing them 10 mg spaces apart seeems to mitigate the side effects completely for me. Only way I’ve been able to take winny.
Agreed. With stronger orals I like being able to split up into smaller doses throughout the day. Not alot of orals I can tolerate.

Sorry but you are wrong. I'll work on getting more testing on the Lady Var to put this to rest. You are going to have varience when making capsules.

If I had "giant variances" in my products I would not have an average of 10% variation. I can take steps to make sure the average is closer to being lower dosed rather than over dosed and the other thing I can do to improve my products by taking another human element out is already in motion.