Triple B Solutions

I have said multiple times I do not overdose Lady Var. There will be some varience in capsules and as dosage gets smaller that varience is more pronounced.

I have said this already but based off the data we have the result was probably an outlier. The cap was randomly selected and I posted the first result Jano gave me.

Fuck you.

You’re a bull-headed ass.

Read my first post today where I spoonfed you the EXACT response you should have made. And you somehow say I turned this on you?

Go fuck yourself. Again. Fuck you. Fuck your lab and fuck your time on MESO.

You create your own fucking problems and deflect them onto someone else, even when that person was trying to help you from day one. That shows your fucking character.

Go create some more fucking dumbass alt handles to distract people into thinking you have customers.

Ass hole.
Thanks BBBG!

I mean this is also why you don't send one capsule in for Jano to test, common sense and logic.

Lab4tox asked me for like 5 or 10 I can't remember when I inquired.

I mean this is also why you don't send one capsule in for Jano to test, common sense and logic.

Lab4tox asked me for like 5 or 10 I can't remember when I inquired.
My assumption is that Lab4Tox needs more capsules because the analytical method that they use for quantitation (NMR) is not sensitive enough to work with a single capsule of low dosed compounds.

My assumption is that Lab4Tox needs more capsules because the analytical method that they use for quantitation (NMR) is not sensitive enough to work with a single capsule of low dosed compounds.
I can find the email for you but she specifically said it was to test for variance in the tablets mg content it wasn't about testing the raw itself. I remember cause I replied with a what the hell how many tablets ?

The tablets I had were 10mg ones I never did end up sending them in.

My point was if you only have one tablet from trip to test we can't really get a feel for the variance he keeps bringing up in his tablets.

Now maybe we can wait another 4 weeks for him to send in multiple capsules to have testing done and the Trip train keeps on running.

Last edited:
You’re a bull-headed ass.

Read my first post today where I spoonfed you the EXACT response you should have made. And you somehow say I turned this on you?

Go fuck yourself. Again. Fuck you. Fuck your lab and fuck your time on MESO.

You create your own fucking problems and deflect them onto someone else, even when that person was trying to help you from day one. That shows your fucking character.

Go create some more fucking dumbass alt handles to distract people into thinking you have customers.

Ass hole.
Agreed, guy is just an unlikeable ass.

Not once since joining Meso a few years ago have I ran across a source as thick headed and self righteous. 4-5 pages of going back and forth that could be easily avoided if Trips didnt get so tilted when questioned about his methods and accuracy.

He's like my grumpy younger brother. "No fucks given" attitude.

Dude, I'm sorry to say you're losing customers. Might want to change your tune if you want to be successful here. If you had a storefront you'd be the guy arguing with your customers. Rather than live by the mantra the customer is always right. Eat some fucking humble pie man. It doesnt taste that bad. People will recognize it and trust you. Its great that alot of your results came back well. But its just part of the equation. How much effort have you put into building rapport with your customers? Not that we want to be your best bud, but a little comedy, humility, and cocky but funny anecdotes go a long way.

After reading through todays posts and the way you treated suprachica, when she was genuinely trying to help, I'm just really not liking the vibe in here at all.

Not once since joining Meso a few years ago have I ran across a source as thick headed and self righteous. 4-5 pages of going back and forth that could be easily avoided if Trips didnt get so tilted when questioned about his methods and accuracy.

He's like my grumpy younger brother. "No fucks given" attitude.

Dude, I'm sorry to say you're losing customers. Might want to change your tune if you want to be successful here. If you had a storefront you'd be the guy arguing with your customers. Rather than live by the mantra the customer is always right. Eat some fucking humble pie man. It doesnt taste that bad. People will recognize it and trust you. Its great that alot of your results came back well. But its just part of the equation. How much effort have you put into building rapport with your customers? Not that we want to be your best bud, but a little comedy, humility, and cocky but funny anecdotes go a long way.

After reading through todays posts and the way you treated suprachica, when she was genuinely trying to help, I'm just really not liking the vibe in here at all.
Lady Anavar is not overdosed. I think ~6mg per cap represents a good maximum deviation. You are going to have some variation when making orals capsules.
Tell me, was that statement confrontational? Rude? Do you find it to be inaccurate based on the data we have?

Tell me, was that statement confrontational? Rude? Do you find it to be inaccurate based on the data we have?
it is simple: 25% derivation is too much, no matter if it was overdosed on purpose or not. Fix it, make the maximum derivation closer to 10% and you have happy customers..

Maybe you should just stay away from sub 10mg dosed pills until you can fall your ass into a tablet press and learn to mix better? The fact that you can't see how you are perceived here by so many people is just an example of how pig headed you are.

You clearly do not like to be told that you are wrong or to fix your shit or criticism in general. It took literally 4 months since your launch for you to finally correct mistakes or complete things that are requested of sources before they even launch on here. All the while you fighting tooth and nail and replying back with evasive/snarky comments. I get the impression that you are typically or think you are the smartest person in the room and having people you think know less than you criticize you puts you on the defensive/backfoot with every post I've seen.

It's a horrible look for a source and you have shades of your "mentor" in the way you deal with people.

ie. 4 months later you finally admit that testing raws is a good idea and actually have it done. You have been selling on here for 4 months now no? That's insanity not to mention the excuses, argumentative stances as you were dragged kicking and screaming towards Mesos perceived expectations of a good source.

Maybe you should just stay away from sub 10mg dosed pills until you can fall your ass into a tablet press and learn to mix better? The fact that you can't see how you are perceived here by so many people is just an example of how pig headed you are.

You clearly do not like to be told that you are wrong or to fix your shit or criticism in general. It took literally 4 months since your launch for you to finally correct mistakes or complete things that are requested of sources before they even launch on here. All the while you fighting tooth and nail and replying back with evasive/snarky comments. I get the impression that you are typically or think you are the smartest person in the room and having people you think know less than you criticize you puts you on the defensive/backfoot with every post I've seen.

It's a horrible look for a source and you have shades of your "mentor" in the way you deal with people.
Learn to mix better? I realize that you want to ignore the data available but looking at the oral results from other UGL's and even the higher end UGL's my capsules tested great! I do not mind lowering the API in Lady Var 5mg.

Quick question - since I am apparently not great at making capsules despite my results do you believe my Adex would come within ~10% of labeled claim?

it is simple: 25% derivation is too much, no matter if it was overdosed on purpose or not. Fix it, make the maximum derivation closer to 10% and you have happy customers..
Exactly. Ass Clown couldn’t just say “I will be testing raws moving forward and this won’t happen again.”

instead he makes up excuses. Digs himself deeper. And when there’s no way to get out he deflects by saying BigBadBullyGuy is taking “stellar” results and making it negative.

Fuck him. He makes his thread negative. And then later tonight he’ll log in and out between Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum to distract everyone.

Exactly. Ass Clown couldn’t just say “I will be testing raws moving forward and this won’t happen again.”

instead he makes up excuses. Digs himself deeper. And when there’s no way to get out he deflects by saying BigBadBullyGuy is taking “stellar” results and making it negative.

Fuck him. He makes his thread negative. And then later tonight he’ll log in and out between Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum to distract everyone.
I did not overdose my Lady Var! That would be a lie and taking the easy way out of this. I would rather be honest and go over what could have actually happened and address the fact that yes, orals will have some deviation.

Learn to mix better? I realize that you want to ignore the data available but looking at the oral results from other UGL's and even the higher end UGL's my capsules tested great! I do not mind lowering the API in Lady Var 5mg.

Quick question - since I am apparently not great at making capsules despite my results do you believe my Adex would come within ~10% of labeled claim?

Most high end UGL's don't even use capsules it's usually the dudes in their garages who can't afford or have the knowledge on how to properly import a pill press without getting their door kicked in.

And the ones who press tablets typically have much better results, like you said tamping your pills/packing them tight etc can all create variances vs a pill press. Is there a reason you do not press tablets with your expertise?

He represents exactly what ive learned in business course in college:
the owner of a company makes it successful or not, the products they sell is of second importance.

Most high end UGL's don't even use capsules it's usually the dudes in their garages who can't afford or have the knowledge on how to properly import a pill press without getting their door kicked in.

And the ones who press tablets typically have much better results, like you said tamping your pills/packing them tight etc can all create variances vs a pill press. Is there a reason you do not press tablets with your expertise?
Yes, but I have hinted that is about to change. I have stayed away from it because I did not want the extra scrutiny associated with them.

what other labs make low dosed orals? I just wonder what market standard is here in regards to deviation. 1mg represents 20% so we are talking dosing down to the microgram here. Seems incredibly nuanced.

I did not overdose my Lady Var! That would be a lie and taking the easy way out of this. I would rather be honest and go over what could have actually happened and address the fact that yes, orals will have some deviation.
You’re not always the smartest guy in the room. People call out your bullshit.

Your hypothetical that you “pack your capsules tight” absolutely wouldn’t account for 25% derivation. I could see where that could be explained away for 5% or maybe even 10% but you’re somehow taking what you claim to be a UNIFORMLY blended mixture of API and filler and jamming an extra 25% into each one of those capsules? You wouldn’t have a measly 60 capsules left from a 1,000. You would have at least 200 capsules left over at the end.

whoopsies. Meh... I’m sure it’s fine.

You blundered through the lady anavar and now our wives and girlfriends are gonna grow dick-sized clits and start fucking us.

what other labs make low dosed orals? I just wonder what market standard is here in regards to deviation. 1mg represents 20% so we are talking dosing down to the microgram here. Seems incredibly nuanced.
Agreed. But he’s selling it. It’s his responsibility. He should stop selling it and tell everyone to buy pharmaceutical anavar instead.