Triple B Solutions

The general tone of the source is always wrong here is confusing to me. You see an average of 10% deviation with products that are 5% overdosed. If my products were often underdosed you would see that reflected in the testing as well.

Yes, you have one sample that tested with the highest overdose percentage of any of my orals so far. It seems then that would be an outlier considering most of my products are 5% overdosed and lady var is not and I have an average 10% variance.

The point is that most of the Anavar should test closer to 5.25mg per cap. I can lower the API to lower the deviation. You are going to have outliers and I fail to see the point you are trying to make.
I’m sorry, where are you getting 5%? Why is it that based on your own testing, you have an average of 10% overdosing and that is somehow 5%? I agree, the 25% overdose is most certainly an outlier, albeit a concerning one being it IMO the most important drug to accurately dose, but regardless, the rest of the results have an average overdose of 10%.

I think I’ve been very clear that I want you to work out here and have not taken an accusatory tone, I’m honestly trying to understand what is happening here and what you are seeing. If you say you are overdosing intentionally by 5% but all of your testing points to 10%, then is it possible your formulas are not correct? Idk, just spitballing here.

I’ve honestly kept up with this thread and been generally sympathetic to you for what you’ve withstood here and even recommended a friend of mine to you for a new domestic source because overdosed oils are A-ok for him, so please don’t lump me in with the other dude-bros on here who want to sling you through the mud. I’m gods-honest-truth trying to be helpful.

I’m sorry, where are you getting 5%? Why is it that based on your own testing, you have an average of 10% overdosing and that is somehow 5%? I agree, the 25% overdose is most certainly an outlier, albeit a concerning one being it IMO the most important drug to accurately dose, but regardless, the rest of the results have an average overdose of 10%.

I think I’ve been very clear that I want you to work out here and have not taken an accusatory tone, I’m honestly trying to understand what is happening here and what you are seeing. If you say you are overdosing intentionally by 5% but all of your testing points to 10%, then is it possible your formulas are not correct? Idk, just spitballing here.

I’ve honestly kept up with this thread and been generally sympathetic to you for what you’ve withstood here and even recommended a friend of mine to you for a new domestic source because overdosed oils are A-ok for him, so please don’t lump me in with the other dude-bros on here who want to sling you through the mud. I’m gods-honest-truth trying to be helpful.
I never once said you were slinging me through the mud. I never once said you were attacking me. I don't mind having this discussion and we can both take something away from this.

I overdose most of my orals by 5%. That is where the "5%" comes from. I am not arguing with you about the 10% deviation. I agree with you.

Generally when I make my capsules I pack them extremely tight. This is probably why my orals lean towards being overdosed rather than underdosed.

My Lady Var 10mg came back at ~10.5mg without overdose. I feel like based off of the data we have the 25% overdose was an outlier but there are things I can do to bring that average down such as using less API as I mentioned. I'm open to changing if you would like me to do so for products such as lady var 5mg. I'm also working on getting something that would take some of the human element out of making pills.

The general tone of the source is always wrong here is confusing to me. You see an average of 10% deviation with products that are 5% overdosed. If my products were often underdosed you would see that reflected in the testing as well.

Yes, you have one sample that tested with the highest overdose percentage of any of my orals so far. It seems then that would be an outlier considering most of my products are 5% overdosed and lady var is not and I have an average 10% variance.

The point is that most of the Anavar should test closer to 5.25mg per cap. I can lower the API to lower the deviation. You are going to have outliers and I fail to see the point you are trying to make.
Her point is quite simple. You are being obtuse though. You didn't intentionally overdose the anavar and if the TESTED cap came back 25% over and you are calling that "deviation" then it stands to reason that the opposite is true - that there are caps in that batch that are 25% underdosed at 3.75%. The API had to go somewhere.

So rather than just saying the RIGHT thing, which is what I fucking spoonfed you this morning. You come up with a bullshit excuse of "deviation" that only really shows that your ability to make caps sucks. Despite that super top secret formula you touted, the superior filler, and the v-blender.

I never once said you were slinging me through the mud. I never once said you were attacking me. I don't mind having this discussion and we can both take something away from this.

I overdose most of my orals by 5%. That is where the "5%" comes from. I am not arguing with you about the 10% deviation. I agree with you.

Generally when I make my capsules I pack them extremely tight. This is probably why my orals lean towards being overdosed rather than underdosed.

My Lady Var 10mg came back at ~10.5mg without overdose. I feel like based off of the data we have the 25% overdose was an outlier but there are things I can do to bring that average down such as using less API as I mentioned. I'm open to changing if you would like me to do so for products such as lady var 5mg. I'm also working on getting something that would take some of the human element out of making pills.

can you clarify the reasons for the 5% overdose? My apologies if it was mentioned previously, I may have missed it.

Her point is quite simple. You are being obtuse though. You didn't intentionally overdose the anavar and if the TESTED cap came back 25% over and you are calling that "deviation" then it stands to reason that the opposite is true - that there are caps in that batch that are 25% underdosed at 3.75%. The API had to go somewhere.

So rather than just saying the RIGHT thing, which is what I fucking spoonfed you this morning. You come up with a bullshit excuse of "deviation" that only really shows that your ability to make caps sucks. Despite that super top secret formula you touted, the superior filler, and the v-blender.
Actually this does not have to be true. If you make enough compound for say 1000 pills but you end up with 960 pills then you have found your slight overdose.

I did offer to do the "right" thing.

can you clarify the reasons for the 5% overdose? My apologies if it was mentioned previously, I may have missed it.
I do not overdose Lady Var, but I do overdose most of my other orals by 5%. I do this because for the most part I would rather have products lean towards slightly overdosed. It was also a way to account for raw impurities when I did not have raw testing. It looks like cutting out my overdose would be a good idea on orals as that would bring my deviation down below 10%.

Actually this does not have to be true. If you make enough compound for say 1000 pills but you end up with 960 pills then you have found your slight overdose.

I did offer to do the "right" thing.

If it’s not blended and you get a cap that tests 25% over then you’ll have the same probability in that batch to have a 25% underdosed. That’s what it means to have 25% deviation.

If you’re going to use terms then you better know what they mean.

If it’s not blended and you get a cap that tests 25% over then you’ll have the same probability in that batch to have a 25% underdosed. That’s what it means to have 25% deviation.

If you’re going to use terms then you better know what they mean.
If they were not blended properly you would see the usual UGL oral results from my products. Once again, say you make compound for 1000 caps and once you are done filling the caps you only have 960 capsules. You have found your overdose and it is unlikely that you have an outlier capsule that is 25% underdosed when your other capsules are 10% overdosed.

Jfc. If you would've have just answered " you are absolutely correct, a possible slight underdose is a better choice then overdosed on products marketed to women. I will make the necessary adjustments thanks for pointing that out" or something along those lines this would be put to bed. I doubt perfection is expected from ug products but a valid point was made when it comes to women.

I do not overdose Lady Var, but I do overdose most of my other orals by 5%. I do this because for the most part I would rather have products lean towards slightly overdosed. It was also a way to account for raw impurities when I did not have raw testing. It looks like cutting out my overdose would be a good idea on orals as that would bring my deviation down below 10%.
This was the expected response. I was curious if your actual customers were requesting this or if you did it because you thought it was the right thing to do. Now that you know your raws are pure, the overdose should be cut out. People want accurate dosing, period. It gives the impression that you know what you are doing. Also, having consistent 5% overdosing result in consistent 10% tested overdosing points to a possible formula issue. The formula should work based on how you pack your caps. If you say you pack them tightly, then make the formula account for that.

If they were not blended properly you would see the usual UGL oral results from my products. Once again, say you make compound for 1000 caps and once you are done filling the caps you only have 960 capsules. You have found your overdose and it is unlikely that you have an outlier capsule that is 25% underdosed when your other capsules are 10% overdosed.

So this occurs regularly for you?

I would say you’re technique is flawed.

Now I know why you were hesitant to test your raws. 98% purity. 90% purity. Whatever. Cause it really doesn’t matter because you aim for 1,000 caps and end up with only 960. [emoji2369] Whoopsies. Meh, close enough.

That’s great. Now do you see why we ask so many questions from so many different angles? It reveals more and more.

How many batches of caps do you make like that before you realize you’re likely doing something wrong?

Liquid orals are so much easier to make.

Caps suck from a precision standpoint (voiced over and over in the beginning parts of your thread).

Jfc. If you would've have just answered " you are absolutely correct, a possible slight underdose is a better choice then overdosed on products marketed to women. I will make the necessary adjustments thanks for pointing that out" or something along those lines this would be put to bed. I doubt perfection is expected from ug products but a valid point was made when it comes to women.
It appears this is an ego thing (mind you, we all have an ego thing. It’s a fucking steroid forum) but in my life, the amount of times a person would rather be “right” than be happy is astounding. He will learn in time.

So this occurs regularly for you?

I would say you’re technique is flawed.

Now I know why you were hesitant to test your raws. 98% purity. 90% purity. Whatever. Cause it really doesn’t matter because you aim for 1,000 caps and end up with only 960. [emoji2369] Whoopsies. Meh, close enough.

That’s great. Now do you see why we ask so many questions from so many different angles? It reveals more and more.

How many batches of caps do you make like that before you realize you’re likely doing something wrong?

Liquid orals are so much easier to make.

Caps suck from a precision standpoint (voiced over and over in the beginning parts of your thread).
That was an example BBBG. I have seen people have dosage issues with liquid orals as well. There is going to be some variation when making capsules. It's amazing how you can turn amazing results that "speak for themselves" into something like this.

I agreed with that point but I did not agree with the suggestions that I was overdosing Lady Var.

Unfortunately like most of the time you say anything in this thread it's not definitive its wish washy. You didn't acknowledge the point of the safety concern and say you'll fix it. You pushed back on it and said you could adjust if that's what was wanted or words to that effect.

I hate fucking reps but I don't remember a source that needed one more.

Edit. Fuck a rep. That wouldn't fix the problem anyways. You need to do better.

Last edited:
I agreed with that point but I did not agree with the suggestions that I was overdosing Lady Var.
You do not overdose lady var: ok. Can you explain the 25% variance? I’m starting to wonder if only testing 1 cap of each oral was for plausible deniability. I honestly don’t know what to think. Does Jano have more caps he can test?

You do not overdose lady var: ok. Can you explain the 25% variance? I’m starting to wonder if only testing 1 cap of each oral was for plausible deniability. I honestly don’t know what to think. Does Jano have more caps he can test?

I was curious about that response too, I thought he overdosed all orals so I said overdosing Ladyvar is probably not a good idea. So it's either you overdose it or it's an even worse 25% variance without you overdosing it? Someone smarter step in here.

If you don't intentionally overdose the ladyvar I apologize for that comment.

I have said multiple times I do not overdose Lady Var. There will be some varience in capsules and as dosage gets smaller that varience is more pronounced.

I have said this already but based off the data we have the result was probably an outlier. The cap was randomly selected and I posted the first result Jano gave me.

That was an example BBBG. I have seen people have dosage issues with liquid orals as well. There is going to be some variation when making capsules. It's amazing how you can turn amazing results that "speak for themselves" into something like this.

You’re a bull-headed ass.

Read my first post today where I spoonfed you the EXACT response you should have made. And you somehow say I turned this on you?

Go fuck yourself. Again. Fuck you. Fuck your lab and fuck your time on MESO.

You create your own fucking problems and deflect them onto someone else, even when that person was trying to help you from day one. That shows your fucking character.

Go create some more fucking dumbass alt handles to distract people into thinking you have customers.

Ass hole.