Triple B Solutions

You guys are right, the community comes first,

Any news[emoji2]

A week maybe two if I can keep up with order volume. Primo and Anavar were reductions rather than a sale.

I agree. If you were to have any dirt on him, holding back only hurts the community.

And you have to forgive me for asking, but 4 days ago on SST you said you were using his Test and everything was great and if it kept going you would use him as a main source. Now you’re saying you have dirt on him?
4 days ago i reviewed my purchase with him and his Test E was good, so i gave him a review based on trying Test E. I placed my second order and i waited 7 days before emailing him asking for it, his reply was i made a mistake i never sent the order and he was very sorry and in exchange he was gonna give me more Test E. i said fuck it okay, its not like he doesn't have my money already. so i went with it. and then he went Mia for the rest of today and he just answered me just now. all of this happened yesterday btw.

As long as he fixes his mistake and this doesnt happen often...

Maybe it was not so much dirty after all..

The unresponsiveness as a source is a deal breaker

Can we have a Mr Rush Supporter Badge?

Sorry i overreacted, im not used to not having sources not communicate with me for couple hours after placing an order.

so badge is a must right?

Hello @trl01, our longest lapse in communication has been approximately 11 hours. I also do not appreciate you exaggerating the amount of time that you have had to wait. It was 4 days from the time you placed your order. That is giving you the benefit of the doubt considering the fact that by the time your payment cleared it was almost the next day and a holiday weekend. Once I realized your pack was not shipped within 24 hours I notified you and included several free items.

I am sorry for the issues and I am sorry that you are unhappy. I tried my best to make this up to you and be transparent with you.

Hello @trl01, our longest lapse in communication has been approximately 11 hours. I also do not appreciate you exaggerating the amount of time that you have had to wait. It was 4 days from the time you placed your order. That is giving you the benefit of the doubt considering the fact that by the time your payment cleared it was almost the next day and a holiday weekend. Once I realized your pack was not shipped within 24 hours I notified you and included several free items.

I am sorry for the issues and I am sorry that you are unhappy. I tried my best to make this up to you and be transparent with you.
This will help other people understand that if you do make a mistake, you do actually try do the right thing. which i do appreciate.

There is no bad publicity

4 days ago i reviewed my purchase with him and his Test E was good, so i gave him a review based on trying Test E. I placed my second order and i waited 7 days before emailing him asking for it, his reply was i made a mistake i never sent the order and he was very sorry and in exchange he was gonna give me more Test E. i said fuck it okay, its not like he doesn't have my money already. so i went with it. and then he went Mia for the rest of today and he just answered me just now. all of this happened yesterday btw.

Lol

Meso is for harm reduction and protection of our own. But when someone is being a liar or a dumb fuck Meso should not back behind them just because they are a member here and not a source. Ignorant people need to be thinned from the herd just like in any other aspect in life.

I am caught up on emails so if I have not replied to you please email me again. If you emailed me from an unsecured email address I likely deleted your email. Please email me from a secure email address.

I've never seen such a bigger bunch of pussies going after a source for nothing. This is why you, TripleB, should get a decent client base, go private and not deal with the amateurs. I've been on meso for at least 10 years (previously under a different handle) and stopped posting here because of all the bullshit. I remember ordering online 20 years ago and waiting 2 months for gear to come from Europe. Or paying a buddy $100 for a bottle of test from Mexico. Now a days if source doesn't respond in a day a you have some 19 year old liberal college student faggot crying because he's scared he won't receive the $200 pussy cycle he ordered. Fucking babies.

I've never seen such a bigger bunch of pussies going after a source for nothing. This is why you, TripleB, should get a decent client base, go private and not deal with the amateurs. I've been on meso for at least 10 years (previously under a different handle) and stopped posting here because of all the bullshit. I remember ordering online 20 years ago and waiting 2 months for gear to come from Europe. Or paying a buddy $100 for a bottle of test from Mexico. Now a days if source doesn't respond in a day you have some 19 year old liberal college student faggot crying because he's scared he won't receive the $200 pussy cycle he ordered. Fucking babies. "Oh I have some dirt I might share"..."it's been over a day since
Sorry i overreacted, im not used to not having sources not communicate with me for couple hours after placing an order.

so badge is a must right?
You're a stoke. Get a life. "I have some dirt I could share". Do you sit down to pee? What a pussy

You truly are a bitch

Damn, so much for sharing that.

@CJ Taylor sucking the source's dick does not help anybody, dont treat Meso like it is SST. I rather see any experiences of any kind than seeing a bunch of 10/10 comments and treating a source like is God himself just cuz he brews

The "Mistake" is what shared and i used the wrong word "dirt" thats all.

I think its better to share anything related to the source since is good knowledge for the community.

If I'm wrong my bad doggy.

Back