Triple B Solutions

I've never seen such a bigger bunch of pussies going after a source for nothing. This is why you, TripleB, should get a decent client base, go private and not deal with the amateurs. I've been on meso for at least 10 years (previously under a different handle) and stopped posting here because of all the bullshit. I remember ordering online 20 years ago and waiting 2 months for gear to come from Europe. Or paying a buddy $100 for a bottle of test from Mexico. Now a days if source doesn't respond in a day you have some 19 year old liberal college student faggot crying because he's scared he won't receive the $200 pussy cycle he ordered. Fucking babies. "Oh I have some dirt I might share"..."it's been over a day since

You're a stoke. Get a life. "I have some dirt I could share". Do you sit down to pee? What a pussy
100 bucks geez i used to get quality vet gear on meso from Glox back in the days.Good stuff.

Damn, so much for sharing that.

@CJ Taylor sucking the source's dick does not help anybody, dont treat Meso like it is SST. I rather see any experiences of any kind than seeing a bunch of 10/10 comments and treating a source like is God himself just cuz he brews

The "Mistake" is what shared and i used the wrong word "dirt" thats all.

I think its better to share anything related to the source since is good knowledge for the community.

If I'm wrong my bad doggy.
The only dick sucking going on is between you and your boyfriends. Of course instead of shutting the fuck up you give the predictable response that I'm source dick riding. This is why I don't post. And now I'm just adding to the bullshit posts.

@CJ Taylor sucking the source's dick does not help anybody, dont treat Meso like it is SST. I rather see any experiences of any kind than seeing a bunch of 10/10 comments and treating a source like is God himself just cuz he brews

I think its better to share anything related to the source since is good knowledge for the community.

Nah dude. Posting your experience positive or negative is to be expected. The way you were trying to lay it out vs what actually happened is a non starter. He said he fucked up and was going to make you whole and you were bugging out because he didn't respond to you inside of 24? If I was a source I'd block you after that order was straight. Read more.

The only dick sucking going on is between you and your boyfriends. Of course instead of shutting the fuck up you give the predictable response that I'm source dick riding. This is why I don't post. And now I'm just adding to the bullshit posts.
You are attacking me because im sharing what happened to me with this source. How does that help? if it was childish or not, better for meso to know that the source made a mistake and didn't ship my order. he is fixing his mistake though which I'm extremely happy. but don't be attacking people for sharing their experience for whatever it's worth

You didn't have any 'dirt' on the source.

You could have said 'I sent in an order 7 days ago and haven't received it.'

Even that wasn't accurate given the holiday weekend. I rarely side with the source but I despise crybaybies.

Nah dude. Posting your experience positive or negative is to be expected. The way you were trying to lay it out vs what actually happened is a non starter. He said he fucked up and was going to make you whole and you were bugging out because he didn't respond to you inside of 24? If I was a source I'd block you after that order was straight. You seem a bit naive.

You didn't have any 'dirt' on the source.

You could have said 'I sent in an order 7 days ago and haven't received it.'

Even that wasn't accurate given the holiday weekend. I rarely side with the source but I despise crybaybies.
You are right, i overreacted which i already apologize for.

First time i have a source not reply back within 6 hours after placing an order, thats why i was bugging out.

Thats it no more replies

You are attacking me because im sharing what happened to me with this source. How does that help? if it was childish or not, better for meso to know that the source made a mistake and didn't ship my order. he is fixing his mistake though which I'm extremely happy. but don't be attacking people for sharing their experience for whatever it's worth
So you are sharing what happened to you with the source? But it was all lies as far as he said and you did not come back and try to defend yourself. Over 24 hours is a lot more than 11 hours. Over a week is a lot more than 4 days. So was trip lying or were you lying or exaggerating? Tell the real story I guess. Then we can work with something. No reason to lie or exaggerate. Sometimes sources on all these forums don't respond for a half a day or a day or even 2 days. They do have a life, I'm sure.

On another note guys, I'm about to start his tren e, mast e, and I started his test e like 2 weeks ago after I had that dreaded blood test. I'll probably throw in anavar or sdrol towards the end. We will see how it goes and how the blood work looks after about 6ish weeks in

Lol I love the old fucks that come in here with the I walked uphill both ways to get my gear from the back of a shitty magazine.

Keep in mind trips is at the level he is at now from the vets who rode his ass so much he shoulda offered to buy them dinner.

Then you got the guy who contributed nothing who shows up 2 months laters to say fuckin ignore the haters trips ur g2g.

Dumbass he's good now cause of all the advice and corrections he had to make from valued members....every week there's a new one of you idiots.

Lol I love the old fucks that come in here with the I walked uphill both ways to get my gear from the back of a shitty magazine.

Keep in mind trips is at the level he is at now from the vets who rode his ass so much he shoulda offered to buy them dinner.

Then you got the guy who contributed nothing who shows up 2 months laters to say fuckin ignore the haters trips ur g2g.

Dumbass he's good now cause of all the advice and corrections he had to make from valued members....every week there's a new one of you idiots.
Good post. Pretty much sums up this whole thread, but keep in mind I will be 60 in September so I can relate to some of the older members.

Back in the day shit I'm taking about 20 years ago for me, but we used any source of communication that we could.

I started later in life but some of the veterans around here have been in this game for a lot longer . Yes they should frequent the forums more and keep up I agree.

Last edited:
Good post. Pretty much sums up this whole thread, but keep in mind I will be 60 in September so I can relate to some of the older members.

Back in the day shit I'm taking about 20 years ago for me, but we used any source of communication that we could.

I started later in life but some of the veterans around here have been in this game for a lot longer . Yes they should frequent the forums more and keep up I agree.
My point was comparing to how hard and shitty it was to get gear back then is meaningless. The hoops and "attacks" on sources are to make sure we don't go back to the Stone age. Had no idea you were pushing 60 cochino young at heart must have been all that magazine motor oil

My point was comparing to how hard and shitty it was to get gear back then is meaningless. The hoops and "attacks" on sources are to make sure we don't go back to the Stone age. Had no idea you were pushing 60 cochino young at heart must have been all that magazine motor oil
Yes I understood the meaning of your post and perhaps I went off on a tangent, but echoing your sentiments, its much easier to get good gear today and these newbies should appreciate it even if your BFF doesn't email you within the hour or you have to wait a few extra days on your package for whatever reason.

haters gonna hate. bitches gonna bitch.
wheres these white knights coming to the rescue when these big meso bullies called bullshit on that baseless complaint? but but it was MEAN! These members call bushit when the see it, regardless of which cow dropped it.
Now apologize and thank those guys for polishing a turd into the bar bending, meso standard meeting source you love so much today.
Thank Guys!
...hateful bitches.
I need my coffee.

Love the progress King, delts are looking Juicey and pecs are BLOWING UP, please keep us updated with new pics and vids, can't wait to see how Thick Solid and Tight you can get!
Thanks bro. I think I need to cut back on the HGH. Everyone said my head is looking bigger. They’re probably just haters.

You must be a liberal Democrat. I can tell, I have a gift.

Comparing how hard it was to get gear 20-30 years ago to a crybaby dip shit that can't wait 12 hours for a response from a source shows what bitches this generation of "men" have become. That was the point. Crying over every single thing. Sure a source needs to be vetted. But this shit isn't vetting.

Back