Triple B Solutions

You guys go way overboard with you attitudes. I get what you are trying to do with harm reduction, but with so many big mouth, know it all douchbags on here, reading becomes a chore. I shouldn't even bother....I bought enough of what I like from Sym to last a 10 year blast. No floaters. No pubes. No problems. His demise was sketchy.....Good luck Trip. Remember, some on here get a salary to shut you down.
Curious who here is on a salary to shut down this source?

Curious who here is on a salary to shut down this source?
No one it's an over parrotef statement played off dick riders who come in to stroke the sources ego. Firstly a source that big doesn't need to pay salary forum trolls. They just make their money off quality and rep built. It's dumb forum bullshit.

Anyone tried his mast recently. Been out of the game for quite a while. Thinking of doing a small test mast cycle to get back into the swing of things

A tree could have fell on his house
He's in the hospital
In jail on an outstanding warrant
Locked his keys in the lab, etc.

Relax guys these are common things that happens with sources.
Could be, I actually got dirt on him, but I’ll wait a bit longer. I’m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt

Could be, I actually got dirt on him, but I’ll wait a bit longer. I’m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt
I agree. If you were to have any dirt on him, holding back only hurts the community.

And you have to forgive me for asking, but 4 days ago on SST you said you were using his Test and everything was great and if it kept going you would use him as a main source. Now you’re saying you have dirt on him?

Back