Triple B Solutions

ive been ordering gear since 2011... using gmail.... no issues :D I been doing this since before you were in pampers lil guy

the funniest part of eroids is nobody will actually show what they look like but they talk the most sh*t about stuff they have no idea about

Oh WOW
You're so old!!!!

Lol, give it a break kiddo
I had already quit gear due to health reasons before you started ordering your first cycle

It's a joke,
You fucked up and went full retard by ordering Gmail.
Have a laugh about it.... get a real email and shrug it off.

I'm just a guy on the internet, dont get your Pampers in a twist about it amigo.

I didn't say sources, did I? Some members are LE.
I also think some just like to cause trouble. That whole Sym thing reeked of bullshit. Yeah...floaters happen. Its not ideal. I get it, but....something didn't add up. Whatever....I have 50 of his test cyp and plenty of winny and var. All smooth and clean. Add in some raws, and I won't need any orders for a long time. That's all I wanted from this site. Good job. Peace out. Glad I don't need to come back. You guys are cunts. Thanks a bunch. :) fuck you.

I also think some just like to cause trouble. That whole Sym thing reeked of bullshit. Yeah...floaters happen. Its not ideal. I get it, but....something didn't add up. Whatever....I have 50 of his test cyp and plenty of winny and var. All smooth and clean. Add in some raws, and I won't need any orders for a long time. That's all I wanted from this site. Good job. Peace out. Glad I don't need to come back. You guys are cunts. Thanks a bunch. :) fuck you.

Being called a Cunt by a retard makes me feel happy.
It means the boys are doing something right.

@BigBaldBeardGuy , pretty sure we have a whole bunch of friends that want to wave goodbye

IMG_0729.GIF

And Good bye!

IMG_0728.jpg

Bye bye

IMG_0727.jpg

See you later

IMG_0726.jpg

And last but not least... Chomie says “Bye little bitch!” Aw.... Isn’t she cute.

IMG_0730.jpg

My point was that if I open someone's mail and turn it in to the police, I won't get arrested for stealing or opening someone elses mail. Nobody will come after ME for fucking postal fraud. Will they come after you? I don't give a fuck. That wasn't my point.
Oh, so you just added all the other shit about the actual addressee being fucked and even adding that Meso members haven’t dealt with LE before and it not being like TV to help make your real point which was barely mentioned in the paragraph? Makes sense....hahaha

goodbye and good riddance

21b.jpg

Oh WOW
You're so old!!!!

Lol, give it a break kiddo
I had already quit gear due to health reasons before you started ordering your first cycle

It's a joke,
You fucked up and went full retard by ordering Gmail.
Have a laugh about it.... get a real email and shrug it off.

I'm just a guy on the internet, dont get your Pampers in a twist about it amigo.
then leave loser... you have ZERO reason to be here. You're fat, unhealthy AND retarded.

you joined less than 2 years ago too which shows me you have nothing to do. old man unhealthy loser lolol

ive been ordering gear since 2011... using gmail.... no issues :D I been doing this since before you were in pampers lil guy

the funniest part of eroids is nobody will actually show what they look like but they talk the most sh*t about stuff they have no idea about
ProtonMail is free and takes all of five minutes to sign up for.

If you can’t be bothered to take the five minutes to make the transaction more secure for both parties, then I wouldn’t have responded to you either. That’s some low-effort shit right there.

ProtonMail is free and takes all of five minutes to sign up for.

If you can’t be bothered to take the five minutes to make the transaction more secure for both parties, then I wouldn’t have responded to you either. That’s some low-effort shit right there.
stfu. I have a proton account clown. it wasnt posted on his first page. I didnt click his pastebin thing.

then leave loser... you have ZERO reason to be here. You're fat, unhealthy AND retarded.

you joined less than 2 years ago too which shows me you have nothing to do. old man unhealthy loser lolol

stfu. I have a proton account clown. it wasnt posted on his first page. I didnt click his pastebin thing.
We don't need to fight about this. I don't know why we are. @Athlete127 has made good posts to MESO over the years, just like @Silentlemon1011 and @Test_Subject have. This isn't something to bring name calling or insults. It's not like a brand newbie that's been screwing something up.

I say you all make up, move on, and forget about this. We're all on the same side. It sounds like @Athlete127 is using a proton email now. All is good. There shouldnt be bad feelings exchanged over this.

Sure thing hombre, try and have some fun with jokes.
Dont take shit so seriously,
I dont take offense to any of this stuff (Its the internet lol...... xall me old and ugly... all good (I am self admittedly pretty ugly lol)

Be angry, or have fun, I'm having fun... same with many here.
Up to you

We don't need to fight about this. I don't know why we are. @Athlete127 has made good posts to MESO over the years, just like @Silentlemon1011 and @Test_Subject have. This isn't something to bring name calling or insults. It's not like a brand newbie that's been screwing something up.

I say you all make up, move on, and forget about this. We're all on the same side. It sounds like @Athlete127 is using a proton email now. All is good. There shouldnt be bad feelings exchanged over this.

You know I have a policy of not hating on or going after members

I’m sorry. I got ProtonMail now. My gf got a boob job and she’s in serious pain and regretting her decision in which I paid for so my tolerance is low. Again, me sorry. :)

Definitely not my intention to hate on you bro, just having some fun at the situation, not directed at you brother.

Congrats on the new new tits to play with lol

Back