Triple B Solutions

I’m sorry. I got ProtonMail now. My gf got a boob job and she’s in serious pain and regretting her decision in which I paid for so my tolerance is low. Again, me sorry. :)

The pain goes away in only a couple days. After that she’s gonna be THRILLED with her decision. We did the same about 10 years ago and my wife still loves it.

Pain is temporary. Great tits are forever!

Edit: Seeing as I’m a bit of an expert on this, if you want to post some pictures I could give a better estimate of how long it might hurt. [emoji106]
Because of science. Really.

Does anyone have photos of
The pain goes away in only a couple days. After that she’s gonna be THRILLED with her decision. We did the same about 10 years ago and my wife still loves it.

Edit: Seeing as I’m a bit of an expert on this, if you want to post some pictures I could give a better estimate of how long it might hurt. [emoji106]
lol!!! she is acting like she is dying... I told her to just give it a few more days and she will be fine.

Tren and Sdrol
You're a brave man.

My body died a little bit when I saw that pic
If you can tough it out that’s the nectar of Odin right there.

I did a twelve week run at 250 test, 600 tren and 20mg superdrol the last 4 weeks and I’ll never do it again. I looked fucking amazing: delts exploding out of my skin, full as fuck, veins everywhere... but I felt like a hot summer dumpster the whole time.

Superdrol is still my favourite oral, but I’ll never run it again.

I'm one of those "bitches" who think Sdrol/Adrol/Tren are never worth it unless you're stepping on a stage or have a meet. Sdrol has ppl feeling like shit 2-3 weeks in that's never a good sign for the ol liver/body.

I can mostly agree with this.
For me personally... hell naw.
But I'm just not at "That level" where I need those compounds.
As with anything, that progression to go even higher, despite not being a pro or competitor will always be there.
Naturals look at you, then proceed to wonder why you need to look that good.

Although I agree with you, i also wouldnt put it out of the equation for myself when I'm at a place where i feel i need to push those compounds to get to my next level.

That's just for me personally

If you can tough it out that’s the nectar of Odin right there.

I did a twelve week run at 250 test, 600 tren and 20mg superdrol the last 4 weeks and I’ll never do it again. I looked fucking amazing: delts exploding out of my skin, full as fuck, veins everywhere... but I felt like a hot summer dumpster the whole time.

Superdrol is still my favourite oral, but I’ll never run it again.

lmfao
Thats like me and Adrol
the size and strength are fucking insane.. I love every second, but my GI issues tell me to go fuck myself.

That stack is on my bucket list for sure lmfal

We don't need to fight about this. I don't know why we are. @Athlete127 has made good posts to MESO over the years, just like @Silentlemon1011 and @Test_Subject have. This isn't something to bring name calling or insults. It's not like a brand newbie that's been screwing something up.

I say you all make up, move on, and forget about this. We're all on the same side. It sounds like @Athlete127 is using a proton email now. All is good. There shouldnt be bad feelings exchanged over this.
Here we go again, discussing our feelings. This is good. I feel the energy getting lighter in here. Awww, tender ;):p

I love science.

I'm one of those "bitches" who think Sdrol/Adrol/Tren are never worth it unless you're stepping on a stage or have a meet. Sdrol has ppl feeling like shit 2-3 weeks in that's never a good sign for the ol liver/body.
I must be a freak of nature or just blessed as Sdrol makes me feel like a king. Now Tbol, Dbol, Anavar floor me for some reason.

I must be a freak of nature or just blessed as Sdrol makes me feel like a king. Now Tbol, Dbol, Anavar floor me for some reason.

Definitely are out of the norm, most guys I know after 3-4 weeks are not feeling good to me I take it as excessive liver strain. Even with UDCA/NAC I'd still pass on it, atleast for my goals.

Only thing I have kicking around is Tbol/Var and its been a year without using it.

Back